About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-10-13, 03:00
Kain Kain is offline
Regular
 
Default Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

ok guys. Post your best or funniest pick up lines. I don't wanna offend any one, but sometimes jokes are jokes, so please don't be offended if these pickup lines/jokes are offensive to you.

Ok guys, start your posting. hope to see some great and funny lines for everyone to enjoy!!!
 #2 
Old 2001-10-13, 05:11
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

is that a keg in your pants cuz i'd love to tap that ass
 #3 
Old 2001-10-13, 12:31
DARKOMEN18 DARKOMEN18 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

1.hey baby i'm still a virgin
2.sit on my lap and feel what goes up
 #4 
Old 2001-10-13, 14:18
Prometheus Rex Prometheus Rex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

"When I was younger, my mother told me never to get involved with a woman without complimenting her first. So... nice shoes, wanna fuck?"

------------------
Iam Prometheus Rex. I am the outlaw Journalist,and I am not going away.
 #5 
Old 2001-10-13, 17:19
Kain Kain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

"you're so pretty when you're not talking"

[This message has been edited by Kain (edited 10-13-2001).]
 #6 
Old 2001-10-13, 17:48
Schwabe The Zer0 Schwabe The Zer0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

"do I know you, Im _____...you look really familiar...or it could just be my mental image of beauty"

or spike your hair..."hey...Im horny...how about you?"
 #7 
Old 2001-10-13, 20:56
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

are those mirors in the pants, cuz i can see myself in them.
 #8 
Old 2001-10-14, 13:22
Prometheus Rex Prometheus Rex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

1) I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me?
2) I lost my number, can I have your's?
3) Excuse me...but do you taste as sweet as you look?
4) How about coming over to my place for pizza and sex<slap!!>... Okay..no pizza then, how 'bout chinese...
 #9 
Old 2001-10-14, 13:26
braveheart98 braveheart98 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

Wanna play army? I'll lay down and you can blow the hell outta me.

I know milk does a body good, but DAMN, how much have you been drinking?

Do you work for UPS? I thought I saw you checking out my package.

You've got 206 bones in your body, want one more?



[This message has been edited by braveheart98 (edited 10-14-2001).]
 #10 
Old 2001-10-14, 16:35
Moderator
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

"Hi, here, too?"

errr, I heard that at least 3 times a night on Ibiza from those Latinas.
Yes, we actually made a tally ...
 #11 
Old 2001-10-15, 09:46
Prometheus Rex Prometheus Rex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

I will feed you....
 #12 
Old 2001-10-16, 17:40
maxjulian187 maxjulian187 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

I'm new in town, which way to your house.
 #13 
Old 2001-10-25, 10:19
Prometheus Rex Prometheus Rex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

If you are what you eat, can I be you by morning??

Hi, I'm looking for a long, meaningful one night relationship.

Hi, I'm _______, that way you know what to scream.

 #14 
Old 2001-11-08, 16:45
spicoli spicoli is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

As of right now, I'm rash free...
 #15 
Old 2001-11-08, 16:46
spicoli spicoli is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

I create murals with my feces...
 #16 
Old 2001-11-08, 16:48
spicoli spicoli is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

If you were a drug, I'd get my fix from you...
 #17 
Old 2001-11-08, 16:54
spicoli spicoli is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

I want to slide into your shopping mall and browse in your Gap...

I like to go to couples therapy on a first date...


Baby, i want to spread you like an oreo cookie and lick your creamy center
 #18 
Old 2001-11-08, 16:55
spicoli spicoli is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

Baby, i wanna make like winnie the pooh and get stuck in your honey jar
 #19 
Old 2001-11-08, 16:58
spicoli spicoli is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

Your so beautiful - the way the sun shines on your ear hairs
 #20 
Old 2001-11-08, 17:00
spicoli spicoli is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

I enjoy General Foods International Coffees...

[This message has been edited by spicoli (edited 11-08-2001).]
 #21 
Old 2001-11-08, 17:03
spicoli spicoli is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

I'm safe when it comes to sex...except for that one time in Haiti
 #22 
Old 2001-11-08, 17:05
spicoli spicoli is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

You make me want to pick a vowel and its Ooooooohh,
 #23 
Old 2001-11-08, 17:08
spicoli spicoli is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

I administer enemas to constipated pets
 #24 
Old 2001-11-08, 17:11
spicoli spicoli is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

Is that parsley between your teeth or are you just happy to see me ?
 #25 
Old 2001-11-08, 17:17
spicoli spicoli is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Funniest and Best PickUp Lines

Women say that I am too considerate in bed .
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics