About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-08-25, 23:37
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Penis length HERE

Look, if you need to talk about how long your cock is, do it here so we can let the thread with all the exclamation points die. It throws off the way the page appears, not to mention it looks stupid.
 #2 
Old 2001-08-26, 01:05
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

Five inches. Can anyone beat that?
 #3 
Old 2001-08-26, 12:41
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

They STILL haven't made you a moderator Spiffy ? Why ever not.

Magician Shakes head in wonder.
 #4 
Old 2001-08-26, 16:54
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

It probably has something to do with the fact I never asked.

If enigma were around, though, I'd ask now, after the crap kenoshastud pulled.
 #5 
Old 2001-08-26, 17:26
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

listen guys, penis etiquette 101 is now starting.

if you're insecure about the size of your prick, when a chick says she likes big dicks,

ASK HER IF SHE HAS A BIG HOLE!

the last thing i want to read or for god's sake even know is cock size of other men.

i was about to bitch slap spiffy til i read what he wrote.
 #6 
Old 2001-08-27, 04:57
Nelly Fucktado Nelly Fucktado is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

arg
www.actionlove.com

and ANY WAY she might say that, but don't worry if yours can get really hard and you do her right you'll give her better orgasm then any giant 11 long dick thats like a flopping fish out of water cause he dosen't have enough blood to fill it unless hes a big man

think about it, read at action love it explains it
 #7 
Old 2001-08-27, 14:14
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

quote:
Originally posted by lostmind:

the last thing i want to read or for god's sake even know is cock size of other men.



I know what you mean, every time i read a penis length post it makes me feel even more insecure. Until i realise that all the 13yr olds are lying.

 #8 
Old 2001-08-27, 22:24
Nelly Fucktado Nelly Fucktado is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

Just to inform you I'm 15 and not lieing! but then again I'm mature for my age...

Mantis go to www.actionlove.com and read up what you can do very simply with out pills or any yanking an tugging stuff maybe you'll be more secure after :P its always just a better feeling to reach down and get a real handful
 #9 
Old 2001-08-30, 05:39
chachi chachi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE


My so called boyfriend is about 7 in. and about the size of a half dollar around. It pleasures me exceptionally well when I can get him in the mood. Once in awhile if he really starts banging it can really hurt. It hit's my cervix and is really uncomfortable.
Mostly when he put's my legs on his shoulder and I get it all.

I would also like to say for the record, that I have had sex with guys with a skinny dick didn't get much out of it, and shorter ones that didn't do much either
IP: Logged

 #10 
Old 2001-08-30, 06:27
Cirrocco Cirrocco is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

just don't put your legs on his shoulders unless he goes slow.

[rant]
fuck I hate it when girls don't tell you when they're uncomfortable.
[/rant]

------------------
Cirrocco's Hub
 #11 
Old 2001-08-30, 07:07
Nelly Fucktado Nelly Fucktado is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

Well yeah he shouldn't go in all the way if it hurts, just adjust your legs around him in such a manner that he can't go in all the way but can pump like a mother fucker and just feel good

the thing is about small guys, they can actauly still do the job if they are real good and hard, if they aren't they are completely screwed cause they can't stimulate the inner area, and the "g-spot" is most senstive to a good hard one pressong on the nerves

thickness is important when so a guy hits hte g-spot, cause a guy don't care if he is or not really for his pleasure, but if its big he hits it any way theres a good "attack angle" to do for better stimulation of the g-spot by going in this way/ when she is like = well maybe not as dramatic but that way at that angle you push in and your attack angle levels out but when you push in you hit that G-spot, if your good and hard you should get her to an orgasm easy that way, unles you spoodge right when you touch, then I suggest massaging until your as big as you can get then play till your about to cum and hold it back, massage around your area then do it again a couple times, for good practice, it also well make your dick bigger every time you get an erection then its normal size cause you brake a bit of a bariear that you only get htat size right before you cum

any ways I'm not gonna be doing any of this soon why tell you every thing... lol

 #12 
Old 2001-08-30, 07:10
Nelly Fucktado Nelly Fucktado is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

note, if a guy masterbates to much his dick will be limper when its erect, which if its small then he can't do much at all, doggy style makes it the way to go pretty much, a healthy one points up and even bit of curve up, naturaly that way to hit the G-spot but every ones different
 #13 
Old 2001-08-30, 09:33
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

quote:
Originally posted by Nelly Fucktado:
Just to inform you I'm 15 and not lieing! but then again I'm mature for my age...



Who molested you?

 #14 
Old 2001-08-30, 17:08
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

Never said i had a size problem. Just feeling cheated that there are literally hundreds of TOTSE postin 13yr olds going around screwing all the nice chicks with their 10 inch, thicker than a horses cock.
 #15 
Old 2001-08-30, 17:23
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

quote:
Originally posted by Nelly Fucktado:
note, if a guy masterbates to much his dick will be limper when its erect, which if its small then he can't do much at all, doggy style makes it the way to go pretty much, a healthy one points up and even bit of curve up, naturaly that way to hit the G-spot but every ones different


Rest for a day and the problem will go away. If you whack off five times a day, of course your erection won't be as stiff..
 #16 
Old 2001-08-31, 08:39
Nelly Fucktado Nelly Fucktado is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

no douh I just told you that, dont repeat me and try to act like your being smart by doing it!!!!!!!!
 #17 
Old 2001-08-31, 13:16
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

WTF - no need for the aggression, feeling a little threatened by the Spiffy? Well that is because he's cool and your not. You are Kwel that is a name for a dog, you will be treated like one if you behave like one. Way to boyo.


SIT STAY

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #18 
Old 2001-08-31, 19:40
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

I wasn't trying to copy you, just point out that what you said is patently obvious to anyone who's ever jerked off before.. ie. nearly every post-pubescent male in existence..
 #19 
Old 2001-08-31, 19:49
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

*reads thread title and giggles again*
 #20 
Old 2001-09-03, 08:56
Nelly Fucktado Nelly Fucktado is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

wtf, so don't repeat other people, and actauly lots of guys have had problems with that

Kameron what the hell are you talking about aggression? your the one down sizing me, like I don't already know what a loser I am, its kinda hard not to know if you are, don't have to remind me

 #21 
Old 2001-10-04, 07:16
skinn skinn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

Now I am not overly proud of my Dick. Though I am not ashamed of it either, Just shy Of eight inches is fine by me, and fine by most of the women I have been with. It realy is how you use it and who you use it with.
I have some women who have said "No fucking way is that fitting in there" some jumped on and rode all night.
One women said it was to slow, I said to her, "it may not be a church spire, but then I'v never been asked to fuck a cathidral befor"
better know as, doe's it realy matter what the size is as long as you both feel right and tight.
 #22 
Old 2001-10-04, 07:21
skinn skinn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

slow? what the fuck, small is what i wonted to say. Fuck it I am going to bed. it is gone seven AM GMT

 #23 
Old 2001-10-10, 11:52
Prometheus Rex Prometheus Rex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

can't......see.......screen........
 #24 
Old 2001-10-13, 20:33
Ecko Ecko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

I am 6 1/5 inches.
 #25 
Old 2001-10-21, 05:22
Poking Smot Poking Smot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

did you actually take a tape measure to your cock and size it up? What about foreskin or no? do women prefer a man to be "cut" or natural? the only girl I've ever been with never said anything about it, I'm still young so I have no clue.
 #26 
Old 2001-10-23, 07:12
VIPERX VIPERX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

8 1/2 she says feels like 13
 #27 
Old 2001-10-28, 04:09
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

0.000001 mm
 #28 
Old 2001-10-28, 05:56
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

Wouldnt masturbating a lot increase the strength of the blood vessels in general and al that jazz? Perhaps the next erection after you jack off wont be as strong as possible, but in general, wouldnt it only make you stronger, after resting?
 #29 
Old 2001-10-28, 13:30
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

Maybe..

If you take your time, then you learn, in a sense, how to keep an erection going without an orgasm. If that's in part because the blood vessels are stronger, then you'd be right. Someone who goes for 60-second ejaculations constantly isn't gonna get too much out of it.
 #30 
Old 2001-10-28, 15:47
PUnKinpiE PUnKinpiE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

Yeee... Thats what my bloke can do, Keep on going without ejeculating, just diverting it, so he can keep going until we are both ready.
That can be annoying though if its too long. And the size of penis if it is too long it hits Mrs.Cervix and that hurts.
Masturbating 5 times a day isnt going to effect your sexlife unless its just before you get into bed with her, then it may take a little longer, but being male, no.
You got to keep releasing the jizz though or your poor girlfriend is going to have a lot of spunk to clean up.. or swallow.. or whatever you do with it.

------------------
bollocks
 #31 
Old 2001-10-29, 22:15
Digix Digix is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

quote:
Originally posted by Poking Smot:
did you actually take a tape measure to your cock and size it up? What about foreskin or no? do women prefer a man to be "cut" or natural? the only girl I've ever been with never said anything about it, I'm still young so I have no clue.


I would like to know also do girls/women like "cut" or natural?
 #32 
Old 2001-10-29, 23:34
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

Why? Are you going to either cut off your foreskin or attempt to grow it back? if we say one or the other?

The only difference it makes is that giving a cut guy a blowjob takes longer..
 #33 
Old 2001-10-30, 07:48
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

for you? no.. I don't think so.
 #34 
Old 2001-11-02, 05:03
Getupoffdeeznutzz Getupoffdeeznutzz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

girls....i know u would like a bigdic in ur pussy but i think if u cant pt hat thing in ur mouth u should fin da dick a little smaller
 #35 
Old 2001-11-27, 14:26
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

I just found this and had to answer.

1. horses have quite small penises.

2. It takes longer (generally) to give a cut guy a blow job, because the head of the penis becomes desensitised.

3. I have never found size to be a problem for any of the girls or guys that I have been with, no one has said "what's that little thing for" or "I'm not having that great big thing in me" so I conclude that I am about normal (in THAT respect!)

------------------
Souvent femme varie, bein fol est qui s'y fie
 #36 
Old 2001-11-27, 14:27
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

quote:
Originally posted by preying mantis:
Five inches. Can anyone beat that?


I'm sorry, you'll have to beat it yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Souvent femme varie, bein fol est qui s'y fie
 #37 
Old 2001-11-30, 13:58
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

Me again.

I have posted this before, but it was a long time ago. When i say horses have small penises, I only mean proportionally. The Stallion I used to look after was 17.2, so if he stood upright on his back legs (like I usually do) he was the bes part of 18feet tall from floor to head. His penis was around 20 inches long and 2 1/2 inch diameter. So, on scale, if he was 6 feet tall (like you) he would have a penis that was about 6inches long and less than an inch in diameter. Now I don't know about you but I wouldn't call that [b]LARGE!![\b]



------------------
Souvent femme varie, bein fol est qui s'y fie
 #38 
Old 2001-12-01, 01:27
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

5 inchs
 #39 
Old 2001-12-01, 01:31
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

8in measured from the top near pubic bone to tip...3in girth

[This message has been edited by ACER (edited 12-01-2001).]
 #40 
Old 2001-12-01, 04:35
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

six............feet
 #41 
Old 2001-12-02, 12:30
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

I am Filipina, so I know I can help you guys on this one. For small, petite Filipina we can fit all penises fine. The small penis (from FIlipino guys) will fit tight...the large penis (from American guys) will fit tighter. But both make happiness for both. SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? If you are small, it can even be better if you are wanting oral sex because we can get it in my mouth and still have room to have fun with it for you. ALSO...I think a part of the problem you guys are having when you say you are so and so inches long might have to do with how you are measuring. I just have this question: Do you measure on the top...or do you measure on the bottom? If you measure on the bottom, where do you start measuring from? Maybe you are really not measuring your penis, but you are including your butt in the measurement!! I think that could be the answer to the puzzle. Love, Venus
 #42 
Old 2001-12-02, 15:32
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

Measuring from anywhere but the top is cheating...
 #43 
Old 2001-12-03, 08:15
HarpoLenin HarpoLenin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

the way that is generally standard in tantra parties is measuring from the end to the trunk of your body at a 90- degree angle (the problem with that is you haveto be erect and at the angle, so a little discomfort goes on). i have never actually attended any tantra parties, but my friends who do are very into telling anyone all about them.

im 9 in. this was the first time i have heard about big guys having problems with being all the way erect, from that post a while ago... i feel all special now.

PS. in case anyone was wondering, the reason they measure is to know who goes in who...

 #44 
Old 2001-12-05, 09:10
jadetiger757 jadetiger757 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

I have had (11in long) the largest. It was good until he hit my cervix and was about to knock his ass out...I prefer a smaller size dick (9in) because you can do all kinds of positions with out it becoming uncomfortable. But the point is SIZE does not matter! Its how long you can keep it HARD!!!
 #45 
Old 2001-12-07, 14:46
scorpsv scorpsv is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

my cock be about 5 3/4" long but my girth be about 6" girls prefer it fatter cause then the whole of her pussy is being touched all the time instead of a pencil sized dick darting all over the place
 #46 
Old 2001-12-10, 23:57
massiveacid massiveacid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

does size matter when your in her ass?
 #47 
Old 2001-12-12, 15:54
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

I'm about 8'. Sometimes it's just under, other days it's just over.

i seriosuly don't think dick size matters. It probably is what you do with it that counts.

If it's going anally though...you'd probably want your man to be hung like a gerbil.
 #48 
Old 2001-12-13, 00:38
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

im 7 2/4 and only 17... i rather large for my age but i want it to be 8 1/2...that is my goal, and if i keep this up, im sure to reach it
 #49 
Old 2001-12-14, 04:20
ShnicKerZ ShnicKerZ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
....The small penis (from FIlipino guys) will fit tight...the large penis (from American guys) will fit tighter....

RofLmmfaO, american guys, big penis, dont fit together in the same sentence.
btw im really sorry that in the Philipines you have small penises.
anyway why would i tell any of you how big my penis was, god im not that lame.....
*cough*just over 18cm, ~7in*cough*

[This message has been edited by ShnicKerZ (edited 12-14-2001).]
 #50 
Old 2001-12-14, 11:54
-2Tone -2Tone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

i've always been proud of mine till recently. every girl ive been with has made a comment about it hurting and now my girlfriend who is a virgin doesnt want to try because when we did it hurt her too much. any suggestions?

------------------
"no matter how fine she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"
 #51 
Old 2001-12-14, 22:48
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

About 6 1/2 ins.

P.S - Spiffy, I think you SHOULD ask to be a moderator.

------------------
bYe ByE bAbY...
 #52 
Old 2001-12-15, 01:52
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

6.5 long and maybe 5 and a bit around. can anyone beat that?
 #53 
Old 2001-12-15, 23:02
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

thats like a small can of beans?

wtf?

a can!

thats not normal?
 #54 
Old 2001-12-16, 08:07
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

yeah bunghole, I can, by quite a bit.

I'll beat my own though thanks
 #55 
Old 2001-12-16, 11:45
Death Row Death Row is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

hey i'm 14 and my dick is about 6.5" is it goin to keep growin and for how long
 #56 
Old 2001-12-17, 22:32
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

ya it'll keep growing, but really slowly
 #57 
Old 2001-12-21, 05:28
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

yeah...andwhen it stops growing, it'll start shrinking...heh heh.

Death, where in Au are you?
 #58 
Old 2001-12-21, 06:58
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

LMAO!
 #59 
Old 2001-12-22, 03:53
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

GOOD GRIEF, CHARLIE BROWN!!! I haven't been back to this Board topic since I posted on 12-2-01. I come back today to find that you guys are STILL MEASURING!!! You are just killing me 'cause I'm laughing so hard!!! I think your girlfriends are stupid if they are still waiting for you to put down the tape measure and SHOW THEM what you REALLY have!!! Please check to see if they probably aren't waiting anymore, and have left with the guy who never even ever measured his once, but who knows how to give them what they are really wanting---LOVE. Better go looking for her!!! I hope I'm wrong!!! Love, Venus
 #60 
Old 2001-12-22, 05:49
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

I think I can say with about 100% accuracy that everything you say is most undoubtedly wrong.
 #61 
Old 2001-12-22, 09:41
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

17 yr old 6" in.

Honest.
 #62 
Old 2001-12-24, 07:59
Stabby Stabby is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

very funny that so far the guys who claim to have 8+ inches say size doesnt matter.

you do have to realize that, if all a woman is looking for is a large cock, you want to run in the opposite direction as fast as possible, its also a good idea to employ ninja-smoke
 #63 
Old 2001-12-25, 05:47
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

GOOD PHILIPPINE CHRISTMAS MORNING WINTERMUTE, AND EVERYONE!! Love, Venus.
 #64 
Old 2001-12-25, 20:45
Cube Cube is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

6.7 inches long and 6.2 inches girth (girth: the tape measure goes around the penis at the centre of the shaft. girth is not the same as width)

I should have a longer penis really seeing as i am quite tall but nevermind.

 #65 
Old 2002-01-05, 02:17
ClassicalHiSux ClassicalHiSux is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

7 inches, never got head yet, never got laid yet, never got anything yet! I fingered a girl once but that's it. and it was in a movie theater, and the movie ended before I could make her cum. I had to make out with her to keep her voice down. damnit I'm 17 and a virgin when am I going to lose it?! ARGH!
 #66 
Old 2002-01-30, 23:45
FallenImp69 FallenImp69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

hey when you say won't fit you mean your dick right? well if so hw big can your dick be if it won't fit your fucken pants?
 #67 
Old 2002-01-30, 23:55
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Penis length HERE

quote:
Originally posted by Blurry:
2 inches

.


From the ground.



Oh, a midget, eh?
 #68 
Old 2002-01-31, 06:18
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

My boyfriend's penis is about 8 inches erect. Anybody beat that??

Size doesn't matter that much. My bf used to always joke about how his penis was small but OMG it's nice. I went out with him even though I thought he had a tiny dick!! It's no the size that matters, it's how you use it. Right on. I'm jiggy...
 #69 
Old 2002-02-25, 05:25
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

quote:
Originally posted by Stabby:
very funny that so far the guys who claim to have 8+ inches say size doesnt matter.


Yeah, what's up with that?

 #70 
Old 2002-02-25, 05:31
SteveTheStoner420 SteveTheStoner420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

im 16, and im about 6inch
i was just wondering if it keeps growing after this age? seriously...coz i dont think its grown any longer for over 6months?
 #71 
Old 2002-02-25, 11:30
Rogue dude Rogue dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

7 inches stiff.... need a bigger one....

someone reply to SteveTheStoner420 damn it!!

PoisonFishGirl how old is your boyfriend?
 #72 
Old 2002-03-01, 01:10
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

He's 16.
 #73 
Old 2002-03-01, 01:54
Rogue dude Rogue dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

*hangs head in shame*
 #74 
Old 2002-03-02, 04:41
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

quote:
Originally posted by PoisonFishGirl:
Size doesn't matter that much. My bf used to always joke about how his penis was small but OMG it's nice. I went out with him even though I thought he had a tiny dick!! ...



WHAT THE FUCK!?!?! You thought i had a small pecker? You've depressed me now. Anyway, what were you doing thinking of my cock? You naughty girl...

Last night, when Poison left my house, i played guitar and decided to measure again. It's grown a tiny bit. it's still not big enough to reach my mouth though, so, as yet, the quest continues...
 #75 
Old 2002-03-04, 00:28
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

What else was I supposed to think?! Whenever it came up, you'd shy away and tell me you were outrageously small!!!

Tasty fish... Tasty fish... Poison Fish!!!
 #76 
Old 2002-03-04, 01:29
Slyck Slyck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

I have a MONSTER cock ... somewhere around here ... It was here just here a minute ago ... I must have left it in my other pants
 #77 
Old 2002-03-05, 12:25
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

quote:
Originally posted by PoisonFishGirl:
What else was I supposed to think?! Whenever it came up, you'd shy away and tell me you were outrageously small!!!


It's called modesty, honey! I was hardly going to "court you" by telling you i had the biggest cock out of all my friends now, was I?

 #78 
Old 2002-03-10, 02:33
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

Touch�, touch�.
 #79 
Old 2002-03-10, 02:37
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

7 1/2 Inches. I'm 16. God I wish my dick was bigger.

While i'm typing, i'm getting bored of porn!!!!! I know it's wierd but I am honestly bored of porn now. Anyone got any sugestions on what I can do? This is really serious!

Chris
 #80 
Old 2002-03-10, 03:39
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

Stop using porn maybe?
 #81 
Old 2002-03-10, 04:02
AcidTrooper AcidTrooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

I just scaned over these postes, you guys seem pritey pathetic really, jeezes you get so damn deffendant im not going to go around talking around my dick unless you guys want ask me to, but you guys are all over each other with insults and the such! Haha.. and you guys that are insecure, unless you are like 5 inches and are 16, its not how big you are, but what you do with it.. now thats not just what small people say
 #82 
Old 2002-03-10, 04:07
AcidTrooper AcidTrooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

quote:
Originally posted by preying mantis:
Five inches. Can anyone beat that?
then + a couple hehe

 #83 
Old 2002-03-10, 04:10
ibawonder ibawonder is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

hmm...

15.5 Years Old -- 5.75 inches


*sigh* -- i guess it's better to be average than to be asian.
 #84 
Old 2002-03-10, 13:14
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Penis length HERE

quote:
Originally posted by AcidTrooper:
I just scaned over these postes, you guys seem pritey pathetic really


Your grasp of basic literacy skills seems pretty (correct spelling) pathetic, to tell you the truth, son.

Get over yourself you little prick. We're just having a discussion about cock size. It doesn't have to be some "stand up and be shamed" event. Fuck you. You probably have the mouldiest pecker around.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics