About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-17, 03:16
Regular
 
Downey California
Default violent east coasters

<revchildoa_> werd
<revchildoa_> nosefuckin rules
<[AOL_FaN]> wtf
<[AOL_FaN]> "werd"
<[AOL_FaN]> are you east coast?
<revchildoa_> yea, i am actually
<[AOL_FaN]> lol, what a east coast
<[AOL_FaN]> EAST COAST SUCKS!!!
<[AOL_FaN]> "werd"
<[AOL_FaN]> LOLOLOLOL
<revchildoa_> lo lo?
<revchildoa_> ARE YOU STEPPIN MOTHERFUCKER
<revchildoa_> I WILL FUCKING CUT YOU
<[AOL_FaN]> that's it
<[AOL_FaN]> I'm posting this shit
 #2 
Old 2001-07-17, 03:42
revchildoa revchildoa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: violent east coasters

[21:47] <revchildoa_> a/s/l!?
[21:47] <[AOL_FaN]> go/fuck/yourself
[21:47] <[AOL_FaN]> unless youre a sysop
[21:47] <[AOL_FaN]> are you?
[21:47] <[AOL_FaN]> 20/m/ca
[21:47] <[AOL_FaN]> www.totse.com
[21:47] <[AOL_FaN]> I'm a moderator over there
[21:48] <revchildoa_> want 2 cyber?
[21:48] <revchildoa_> I WANT YOUR MANCOCK
[21:48] <[AOL_FaN]> oic cool
[21:48] <[AOL_FaN]> yes
[21:49] <revchildoa_> your moderator status makes me wet
[21:49] <[AOL_FaN]> I wasnt to eat your man chowder
[21:49] <[AOL_FaN]> I bet it does
[21:49] <[AOL_FaN]> but before we start
[21:49] * [AOL_FaN] steals childoa's stash
[21:49] <[AOL_FaN]> no more hooch, bitch
[21:49] <revchildoa_> uNF
[21:49] <revchildoa_> uNF
[21:49] <revchildoa_> uNF
[21:49] * [AOL_FaN] smokes it
[21:49] <revchildoa_> touch me where it smells funny
[21:50] <revchildoa_> plz
[21:51] <[AOL_FaN]> I know you childoa
[21:51] <revchildoa_> PLEASE
[21:51] <revchildoa_> TOUCH ME
[21:51] <revchildoa_> IN MY GROINAL AREA
[21:51] <[AOL_FaN]> does it smell bad?
[21:52] <revchildoa_> it smells manly
[21:52] * [AOL_FaN] inhales childoa's scent
[21:52] <revchildoa_> NOW SUCK IT
[21:52] <[AOL_FaN]> ahh, musky!
[21:52] <[AOL_FaN]> are you clean?
[21:52] <revchildoa_> werd
[21:52] <[AOL_FaN]> oic cool
[21:52] <revchildoa_> just fucking touch it
[21:52] * [AOL_FaN] sucks it down
[21:52] <revchildoa_> lemme stick it in your nose
[21:52] <[AOL_FaN]> ahh
[21:52] * [AOL_FaN] bobs head back and forth
[21:53] <revchildoa_> werd
[21:53] <revchildoa_> nosefuckin rules
[21:53] <[AOL_FaN]> wtf
[21:53] <[AOL_FaN]> "werd"
[21:53] <[AOL_FaN]> are you east coast?
[21:53] <revchildoa_> yea, i am actually
[21:53] <[AOL_FaN]> lol, what a east coast
[21:53] <[AOL_FaN]> EAST COAST SUCKS!!!
[21:54] <[AOL_FaN]> "werd"
[21:54] <[AOL_FaN]> LOLOLOLOL
[21:54] <revchildoa_> lo lo?
[21:54] <revchildoa_> ARE YOU STEPPIN MOTHERFUCKER
[21:54] <revchildoa_> I WILL FUCKING CUT YOU
[21:57] <[AOL_FaN]> that's it
[21:57] <[AOL_FaN]> I'm posting this shit
[21:58] <revchildoa_> don't forget the part where i stick my cock up your nose
[21:58] <[AOL_FaN]> link?
[21:58] <[AOL_FaN]> ok
[21:58] <[AOL_FaN]> http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum17/HTML/000154.html
[21:59] <[AOL_FaN]> biotch
[21:59] <revchildoa_> you cut out all the best parts
[21:59] <[AOL_FaN]> dont talk that way to me
[21:59] <revchildoa_> i will talk to you however i like
[21:59] <[AOL_FaN]> youll never get into Ain
[21:59] <revchildoa_> beeyatch
[21:59] <[AOL_FaN]> NEVER!!!
[21:59] <revchildoa_> OH NO
[21:59] <revchildoa_> FUCK
[21:59] <revchildoa_> wait
[21:59] <[AOL_FaN]> mu hu hahahah!!
[21:59] <revchildoa_> i'm sorry
[21:59] <[AOL_FaN]> nm, you are fake as shit!
[22:00] <[AOL_FaN]> rev childoa
[22:00] <[AOL_FaN]> you aint no rev.
[22:00] <revchildoa_> i am
[22:00] <revchildoa_> actually
[22:00] <[AOL_FaN]> rev.s are nice and god lovin
[22:00] <revchildoa_> i am a legally ordained minister
[22:00] <revchildoa_> registered with new york state
[22:01] <revchildoa_> i love you
[22:04] <[AOL_FaN]> rev?
[22:04] <revchildoa_> yo

confidential message to lokil: i still love you
 #3 
Old 2001-07-17, 09:40
Revelation Revelation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: violent east coasters

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH -9000 respect points for you lokil.
 #4 
Old 2001-07-17, 21:52
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: violent east coasters

Belonging in the gaming forum why?

I can think of at least two more appropriate forums, so I'm going to move it.
 #5 
Old 2001-07-22, 21:31
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: violent east coasters

Werd.
 #6 
Old 2001-07-23, 00:06
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: violent east coasters

East Coasters are mean.

Cheers,
Lost
 #7 
Old 2001-07-23, 04:37
Regular
 
Default Re: violent east coasters

We East Coasters are not violent.

YOU FUCKING BUNCH OF MORONS! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU STEREOTYPICAL BASTARDS? I'LL BUST A CAP ON YOUR ASS MOTHER FUCKER.

I rest my case.

------------------
Duct Tape, it binds the world together.
 #8 
Old 2001-07-24, 06:47
Monkeyman666 Monkeyman666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: violent east coasters

WERD ^^^^^^
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics