About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-14, 18:02
Fixit Fixit is offline
Regular
 
Default Curious

What kind of underwear does everyone like to wear on a regular basis? What's you favorite?

Brand/type?
 #2 
Old 2001-07-14, 18:16
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Curious

brands:: la senza, vive en la rose, calvin klein, ralph lauren, and vive.
and i only wear thongs. ....about a quarter of my underwear is g's, though.
 #3 
Old 2001-07-14, 18:20
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Curious

Just gimme some cheap, no-name, K-mart boxers. If any. All that tingly, feel-good shit like silk boxers does me no good.. why would I wear stuff that feels all smooth and nice when I'm a walking erection half the time anyway?
 #4 
Old 2001-07-14, 23:11
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Curious

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
Just gimme some cheap, no-name, K-mart boxers. If any. All that tingly, feel-good shit like silk boxers does me no good.. why would I wear stuff that feels all smooth and nice when I'm a walking erection half the time anyway?


lol
 #5 
Old 2001-07-14, 23:46
xengoreth xengoreth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Curious

Yikes-- silk boxers? I'd have to change my pants every five minutes.
 #6 
Old 2001-07-15, 00:23
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Curious

peroxide? You make me drool.

*picturing peroxide in a thong*

O yea, Baby.

Okay, well, anyways, I prefer thongs, too unless I'm staying over at somebodies house where I'm going to be seen walking around in my underwear. In which case, I prefer standard French Cut panties. But, I like the English Cut for bikini bottoms.

Cheers,
Lost
 #7 
Old 2001-07-15, 01:02
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Curious

you don't just have to picture it.
 #8 
Old 2001-07-15, 06:31
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Curious

Oh my. No wonder some one said this was liek a movie. lol.

And now just as things are hotting up... I thing we better go to a commercial.

----------------------------
This space for rent !

call 1902 9999 9999

(fees and charges may apply)

If in Australia call 1800 DEMTEL
in the next 15 minutes and you'll
also get a free set of stake knives

ACT NOW !
----------------------------

Now... on with the show
 #9 
Old 2001-07-16, 20:22
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Curious

I love anything that's eye-catching. It doesn't have to be covered with sparkly stuff (though I do have a purple pair that sparkles), but they have to be cute. I'd say about half of my panties are thongs, but I like all kinds. Like, I have a pair that have little sunshines on them in the light, but when you turn out the lights, there are glow in the dark stars. They are way cute! And out of all the colors of underwear, I wear red the most!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics