About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-13, 01:57
Eyeless Devil Eyeless Devil is offline
Regular
 
Default Fantasies?

Alright. I'm new here and I just felt like posting something. So here's a question. You're seeing this amazingly gorgeous girl and she says to you, "Confess to me your most erotic fantasy. Later on, I'll act it out for you." What do you say??

Guys... Girls... Anyone...

Discuss.

------------------
_________________________


Party like hardkore black people.
 #2 
Old 2001-07-13, 02:03
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies?

being eyeless; i suppose you fantasize a lot.

and the easiest questions always have the hardest answers.

i'd have to ask if 'later on' i'd still be involved.
 #3 
Old 2001-07-13, 03:25
Trablinka Trablinka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies?

Well first I would ask her how much you would have to pay her later on to act out those fantasies..then after you have established how much your rent a date costs, I would be careful she wasnt an undercover cop.
 #4 
Old 2001-07-13, 06:57
Chicky Chicky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies?

Could be a tease. Becareful.
 #5 
Old 2001-07-13, 09:39
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies?

Better not tell her your freakiest fantasy. You might give her a heart attack when you say 'I want an albino to shit on my chest and throw cantaloupes at my ass'
Start with some of your somewhat tamer fantasies then work your way up
 #6 
Old 2001-07-13, 10:21
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies?

Phantom... okay...

Sorry. I must have a small imagination. I always though I had a good one but... I found that just totally off the wall. lol.

 #7 
Old 2001-07-14, 10:15
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies?

Yeah, my imagination is pretty off the wall. I think of some weird shit sometimes, but it's amusing at least.
Once i was asked 'Aaron, you live in your own little world, don't you?'
I said 'Nothing little about it, baby.'
 #8 
Old 2001-07-16, 20:36
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies?

Phantom--was that one of your personal fantasies?? lol! Fantasies are so fun! Especially if you have a partner that enjoys them as much as you do! I'm not going to get into any that I've had or done, but as cliche as it may seem, being tied up is very exhilarating.

Eyeless-- did a chick actually say this to you, or did you just want to hear everyone's erotic fantasies? Hmmm...
 #9 
Old 2001-07-16, 21:18
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies?

some guy asked me what my fantasy was one time. he was pretty ugly so i started screwing with his head.
i was like, i'd wanna shit on you, and then, i'd want you to puke in my mouth, and then, i'd slam your grandma on you're parents bed then diddle your dad....
he left pretty quick.
 #10 
Old 2001-07-16, 22:37
Eyeless Devil Eyeless Devil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies?

Yea, sweetdreams, a chick asked me this and you guys arent helping much. hehe. It's cool though.

------------------

Party like hardkore black people.
 #11 
Old 2001-07-16, 23:26
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies?

To have sex while beating the fuck out of her.

Putting cigaretes out on her ass, slapping her, pulling her hair.

Yeah..
 #12 
Old 2001-07-17, 09:21
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies?

No, that was never a fantasy of mine. IF it was, i'd seek help. I said it to be weird/funny.
I do have a couple of semi-kinky fantasies, but most are just basic fuck fantasies.
I've got what most people would consider a semi-normal sexual appetite.
But I would fuck an attractive midget.
 #13 
Old 2001-07-17, 09:45
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies?

being dominated by two girls in s and m act whilst being on meth,

very enkephalin,peptide neuro chemical precursoring.

but after this i feel, the most intense fantasy yet for me to do is..

have many woman, as friends, a loyalty basis, where no sex is in the picture as the sole bond.

but possible,no strings,but not the basis of contact

for now in the last two years i have had three woman, who i have worked this twisted fetish with, i have slept with two of them, but remained as the theme of our 'venturing'

it is very different out side of the normal personality of woman, when they feel this type of 'security and satisfation' when around you specially in this atmosphere.

they will do any thing for you,
and you maybe to them(muuuhaaar)

i aim to have alot of relationships in this way.

ofcasue you have to know what you are doing, then again i do i am used to woman doing things out side of their niormal personality with me.

-------------------------
totally nihilistic


 #14 
Old 2001-07-19, 18:15
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies?

Eyeless-- okay, so a chick really said that to you?? Then what did you end up doing? So you came here to get opinions/advice, didn't get anything good, and I'm sure you're not waiting on us to tell you what to say! What did you end up saying?

Nihil--where you been? Been awhile...

Phantom-- I was just kidding... I knew you weren't being serious! I don't think I would acknowledge you if I really thought you had fatasies like THAT!
 #15 
Old 2001-07-21, 00:12
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies?

Id say to the little babe "hey stick a custard slice up ya so i can lick it out and it will remind me of when i went wiv that infected girl from school" She had to leave town coz the community frowned upon her because a lot of wives got angry wiv her, lol
 #16 
Old 2001-07-21, 10:10
Eyeless Devil Eyeless Devil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fantasies?

Sweetdreams- Well i havent told her anything yet. Not that ive been waiting on you guys, we just havent been 'alone' in a while. hehe. We normally get a hotel room and we havent been able to in a while. Thats why.

------------------

Party like hardkore black people.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics