About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-13, 01:05
T0MMY T0MMY is offline
Regular
 
Default tantra & seX magick

Greetings:

I'm new to this list, & finding my way around. I have studied seX magick...& experimented much ......so I was wondering what type of feedback I would get~

thanks,
tommy


------------------
http://communities.msn.com/EXTREMEOCCULT
 #2 
Old 2001-07-13, 02:57
Eyeless Devil Eyeless Devil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tantra & seX magick

*looks around*

well... uh...

ok what exactly do you mean by "seX magick."
 #3 
Old 2001-07-14, 00:44
T0MMY T0MMY is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tantra & seX magick

quote:
Originally posted by Eyeless Devil:
*looks around*

well... uh...

ok what exactly do you mean by "seX magick."



_________

`if you have to ask "what I mean"...forget it.


------------------
http://communities.msn.com/EXTREMEOCCULT
 #4 
Old 2001-07-14, 07:44
muffin_man muffin_man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tantra & seX magick

if you dont want peoples input, then dont post crap!

------------------
those who live by the arrow get shot by those who dont
 #5 
Old 2001-07-14, 09:00
T0MMY T0MMY is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tantra & seX magick

A question is NOT answered with another question.

Good advice~`Grow up~

------------------
http://communities.msn.com/EXTREMEOCCULT
 #6 
Old 2001-07-14, 09:33
Eyeless Devil Eyeless Devil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tantra & seX magick

Well - First of all I was just tryin to help you out. Nobody was posting here so I did.

Second of all - You talk about your seX magicK like you have some kind of degree. Just wondering if you meant anything specific. Excuse the fuck outta me.

------------------

Party like hardkore black people.

[This message has been edited by Eyeless Devil (edited 07-14-2001).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics