About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2001-07-17, 08:08
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default I Am So Stupid

hey nihil, go smack my prison-bitch up. I'm out of smokes.
 #2 
Old 2001-07-17, 09:03
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Am So Stupid

rollies mate, time to give up.
 #3 
Old 2001-07-19, 01:30
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: I Am So Stupid

Classy...

Cheers,
Lost
 #4 
Old 2001-07-19, 01:55
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Am So Stupid

"as long as people assume the position; there will always be a fist"


deep.
 #5 
Old 2001-07-19, 03:04
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Am So Stupid

and if you all truly understand that phrase.

it means both ways.

them and us.
 #6 
Old 2001-07-19, 04:25
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Am So Stupid

I'd just like to add that in my situation no one got played I'm just a moron who doesn't notice important shit. Lost you're not a moron you're boyfriend is. To steal a line from Jerry Springer, kick his ass to the curb.
 #7 
Old 2001-07-19, 05:58
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Am So Stupid

i lyke playing guys...the assholes..

and magician..you cheating bastard... :P haha

------------------
����
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics