|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-07-11, 23:44
|
freakangel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
uhm...yes...its me..
yes it is actually me. i made it this evening. i made it black and white with photoshop and added darkness too. i like photographie. as a small kid i had a cam once, (i was about 9 or 10) and..picture this: a child with a camara in her hands running after the cat screaming: sit! i wanna make a photo of yuuuu!!!!! come back!! lol i made pics of everthing possible. i�ll make more, and post them if u want, if not...say no and they WONT get on here. �nikky� ------------------ 
|
|
#2
 2001-07-12, 01:10
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
You're pretty. Can I kiss you?
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#3
 2001-07-12, 01:50
|
magician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
quote: Originally posted by LostCause: You're pretty. Can I kiss you?
Cheers, Lost
lol. Lost, you that to ALL the girl that post ! 
|
|
#4
 2001-07-12, 03:38
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
Only the cute ones. It's my line. Use it. It works. Never fails, in fact.
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#5
 2001-07-12, 08:56
|
magician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
quote: Originally posted by LostCause: Only the cute ones. It's my line. Use it. It works. Never fails, in fact.
Cheers, Lost
Never fails hey ? Ummm... can I borrow it some time ?  - Magician
|
|
#6
 2001-07-12, 15:12
|
freakangel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
*laughs* u lying bastard, im not pretty! but i fu want..kiss me....no prob for me. ------------------ 
|
|
#7
 2001-07-12, 18:49
|
6sweetdreams9 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
That's a crazy-ass piercing on the bridge of your nose! Did it hurt? You should post a picture of you that you can actually see you better. I know you did the darkness thing on purpose (and it's way cool and all), but you look all shadowy. You can barely see what you look like.
|
|
#8
 2001-07-12, 19:01
|
freakangel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
no it didnt hurt, it was a spontanious action really, i was just in town to join a friend, and i had about 10$ and i went like "how much does it cost to pierce the bridge?" the piercer (later on he was my boss, but i got fired now) said "for ou 10 buckos(bux)" so i got it done, it didnt hurt. it doesnt hurt to get pierced, its more a kick, im the only person in town that �has it, and in the city..i never saw someone with it...so..lol i dont show much of myself, cus i dont like myself. i do like that pic. but i dont like ME. sorry. if i make pics i make them like that, reason is up there, i dont wanna repeat myself. �nikky� ------------------ [This message has been edited by freakangel (edited 07-12-2001).]
|
|
#9
 2001-07-12, 19:20
|
6sweetdreams9 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
I actually know exactly how you feel. You have people telling you how pretty you are, but you feel like you're not. I used to be the same way. When someone compliments you, it's easier to not believe them. I can remember when this one guy would tell me how pretty I was, and I would always tell him, "Well, you're entitled to your own opinions." And I never believed him. Eventually, he saw that he was getting nowhere with compliments, so he stopped. I then realized that I needed those compliments. I began to feel worse and worse. I actually used to have sex with all these different guys just because it felt good to feel like someone wanted me because of what I looked like. I now realize it was just sex. They didn't care what I looked like. Finally, I got to the point to where I began to believe what people told me. I saw that I was, in fact, quite pretty. So now, I'm way more confident about myself. And confidence feels so much better than being down on myself all the time. I just said one day that I was going to believe what I used to think were lies. I found that people are DRAWN to confidence! Soon, guys were liking me for more than just what I looked like. I have self-respect, and the kind of guys I want to attract, I now do. I know that telling you that you're pretty isn't going to do much for you right now, but you are. And later in your life, you will remember all the people that told you that you were. But be careful--it might be too late when you figure out that they were all right.
|
|
#10
 2001-07-12, 19:36
|
freakangel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
you know, i got days in wich i say "you look okay" but thn igot days where i go like "aw youre fucking ugly!" i like me with makeup, always do, ehm..maybe cus it might hide, or may let me look scary, but i know i can get a guy, i use it too...sometmes im bored wen im in the disco and i start "playig" with guys...i know that is bitchy, or someting, but i just like to do it..ok i like it wen someone says that im pretty, the only persons i believe are my best friends, bf, and mum..and guys that i meet wen i go out at night that tell me how pretty i am, i dont believe, why should i? i mean...the only thing they are really saying is: come to my apartment, i wanna fuck you. a friend of mine, a guy, told me that. ehm...whatever...all bulshit i just wrote. �nikky� ------------------ 
|
|
#11
 2001-07-12, 19:57
|
6sweetdreams9 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
The only thing about "playing" guys is that you never know whether you're the one playing or getting played. Yeah, sometimes you don't know it's going both ways (it's happened to me). And as for you knowing you can get a guy, yeah, name me one half-decent looking chick that can't. Guys are easy to get. Mostly because they're usually in it just for the sex. Don't base your worth on your ability to get guys. It'll just bring you down in the long run. It did for me. They're just not worth it. And the sad thing is that the reason most of us women have the self-image problems we do is because of men! We feel the need to impress them, and the things they oogle over is pretty women. We can't help it, and so I don't blame you for the way you feel. I even still have days like that. Like I said, though, just don't wait to realize your beauty and use it to feel good about yourself until it's too late.
|
|
#12
 2001-07-12, 20:39
|
freakangel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
you�re right in this play or bein playes thing. i used a guy, that guy used me too but that doesnt mather since i was of for the same thing, he had a 4-year relationship (i felt kinda shit wen i heared that, i was kinda a helping hand for her man to cheat on her, i still see him every weekend, we talk but that sit.) and i had, by that time a 6m month (call it) "relationship". ofcourse we can get guys, i mean..guys are weak.... we arent the only ones with problems thjo, guys have the same, but they have a complimentary one too: the size of their dick. and if they are good lovers:i bet u faked an orgasm sometime, i think its just to make the guy happy, cus if u dont get it and dont fake it that ould break the guys selfconciousness, he would think he is a bad lover becouse the woman didnt get her orgasm, but in another way, just now i realize, they are bad lovers becouse we dont get it -lol-. now, i know im being a bit cruel here..just abit aying men just arent good lovers, a friend of mine met her bf over the internet and they had this cybersex thing and all, she said: in cybersex he knows everything, but the real thing is really sad. -lol- ehm ehm ehm... i dont know. what was i gonna write..shit see that what happens wen u go to the toilet in the midle of a post! DAMN! well bye... oh: im goin to holland tomorrow, so i might NOT be on the board for SOME LONG DAYS. ------------------ 
|
|
#13
 2001-07-13, 00:43
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
*kisses freakangel*
Too bad virtual kisses aren't as satisfying as the real ones...
*sigh*
You're pretty...
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#14
 2001-07-13, 00:56
|
freakangel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
LOL thx lost. i wish some more people (here) would say that. thy dont say nothing and thats like saying: ur ugly.  ohwell. *kisses lost* ------------------ 
|
|
#15
 2001-07-13, 02:11
|
lostmind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
i don't comment on appearances 'til i see what the ass looks like.
|
|
#16
 2001-07-13, 06:57
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
Like I said: it never fails.
O yea, Baby.
Listen, Freak. I know this is kind of off topic and I probably shouldn't be talking about this with this much liqour in my system, but I happen to find you very intelligent aside from your obvious lack of self esteem.
I think that sometimes you fish for compliments because you feel uncertain of your place. From what I know you don't come from a particulairiyl wholesome background and neither do I, by any means.
I just wanted to let you know that I think you're pretty okay, kick ass, Kid.
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#17
 2001-07-13, 07:08
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
I've thought lots of girls I've met are pretty.. but that doesn't mean I feel the need to say it, unless it's right at the time, or I'm asked. I doubt I'm alone in that. Take it for what it's worth.
So you don't think I'm trying to let you down easy.. I don't like commenting on how people look from pictures, either.. ever feel an aura around a person? That attracts me as much as anything physical.. it can't be faked. I've seen pretty pictures and thought the girl was nothing special in person, and ok pictures where meeting them was like, damn, they're pretty, even if they look exactly the same.
It's late, I'm rambling. You want a point? Okay. Do you think you're pretty? That's all that matters. As close as you might be to some people now, you're the only one that'll be with you for your entire life, so create yourself in a way you'll be happy with above anyone else's opinion.
|
|
#18
 2001-07-13, 09:30
|
Phantom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
hey 6sweetdreams9, kickass post on the confidence thing. I know exactly where you're coming from on that. up intil about 16-17, i was always depressed and down on myself (which i figured out later was due to an abusive alcoholic asshole stepdad (triple redundancy)), but after he was gone, I became a new person almost overnight. I'm amazingly confident now, I love myself and i'm probably one of the happiest people I know. I can't begin to tell anyone how much confidence helped me out. and Freakangel, I can't tell how you look from that post, girl. But i do want to know if you have a tounge peircing. That would triple your sex appeal in my book 
|
|
#19
 2001-07-13, 09:56
|
freakangel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
i have a tounge piercing:P i have a stepdad that brings me down, calls me names, and gives me the foult for anything. but i dont want to anyone to feel sorry for me. i can manage, i just dont talk to him no more and ignore him. ------------------ 
|
|
#20
 2001-07-13, 10:19
|
magician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
Just a comment on this play or be played thing... I think thats like living a lie. I know many (hey, what am I talking about, probably most) of you will disagree.
Back in school kids used to go out for the sake of going out. I always saw that as completely pointless. If you're not in love with someone, why date them ? (Becase mum thought it was cute and you were only 12 will not do as an answer [The "cool dude" 8)]).
Anyway I don't get out much, so I don't go to club and play this game. But to my mind its all a giant lie, and if you both know its a lie then I guess no one gets hurt. But... why play the game ?!
Magician stands back and waits to be jumped on by every one.
Ps. I just worked out that 7 of my friends / co-workers are Gothics. I mean I knew they were, I just never thought anything of it until I saw them all in small groups one after the other in one day today. Wow... 7 of them.
|
|
#21
 2001-07-13, 17:03
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
Dating just to date is pointless. Fucking just to fuck isn't.
|
|
#22
 2001-07-13, 17:48
|
Fixit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
That's kinda narrow-minded of you Spiff. What if you just like going out and having fun with members of the opposite sex, without striving for sex?
Sometimes I wish I could get in a date with my SO, just for the sake of the date.
*grabs freakangel's ass, it's becoming a trend*
|
|
#23
 2001-07-13, 18:01
|
slickwilly-ftw- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
I just got to comment on this "playing & being played"thing.....playing someone is an art,if your good at it you dont get caught,and if you do get caught...who cares!!The person your playing is odviously replacable,the way I see it,no ring,no foul...If your playing someone,and they're playing you...why get mad..cuz your both getting what you want....sex,money,or what ever....so go out and fuck'em over till your ready to keep one..
|
|
#24
 2001-07-13, 18:13
|
magician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
quote: Originally posted by Spiffy McBang: Dating just to date is pointless. Fucking just to fuck isn't.
I dunno. (I'm not disagreeing, I just don't know). If you don't love them whats the point ? Sex is about getting as close to the one you love as you can. You can't get any closer. Not unless you give them a bone marrow transplant or something. Anyway... sex with out love is like studying with out learning. To clarify the analogy: (By that I mean learning stuff to pass exams, if you don't grow from the learning... you wasting your time, no matter what your results say). Ok.. I think its about time I stop talking.
|
|
#25
 2001-07-13, 23:39
|
lostmind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
magician,
you need to get yourself fucked.
no strings, no committment, no phone calls, no cuddling.
just fuck and be done.
that has it's merits as well.
some people can't go long without sex just waiting for a relationship.
some people get wrapped up in a relationship they don't want to be in just for the sex.
sometimes a fuck is just a fuck.
and there's absolutely nothing wrong with not feeling any kind of other emotional attachment besides the fact you're both horny as hell.
|
|
#26
 2001-07-14, 01:41
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
quote: Originally posted by Fixit: [B]That's kinda narrow-minded of you Spiff. What if you just like going out and having fun with members of the opposite sex, without striving for sex?
Sometimes I wish I could get in a date with my SO, just for the sake of the date.[B]
That's a little different than what I meant, I think you know that..
|
|
#27
 2001-07-14, 10:31
|
Phantom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
I'm with you spiffy. I've got a saying. Dating is only for women I'm already fucking. I refuse to spend tons of my money on a woman who may be just dating me for the purpose of free food and entertainment, and who may not fuck me later. But, last couple of years it's been really really easy for me to score, so i don't have to worry about it anymore.
Give me 5 minutes, and I'll bed the Queen of France! - Voltaire
|
|
#28
 2001-07-14, 10:51
|
magician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
quote: Originally posted by Phantom: Give me 5 minutes, and I'll bed the Queen of France! - Voltaire
Voltaire actually said that ? lol. I got to study some philosophy one of these days. 
|
|
#29
 2001-07-14, 17:30
|
Lunar Knight 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
"Sometimes it's better to be blind...then to have perfect vision. To be blind means not to see the full effect of hurt, and the devistation of pain. To accept the responsibility of Sight, You must give up your will and be forced to watch the misery and suffering of others while in the light...or in the darkness...in the heist of good times...or even to stare evil in the face."
In other words...take life for what it is. Have fun and don't regret...life is to short to regret. What I mean by being blind is to worry about keeping yourself stronge and full power...then worry about others later. FreakAngel, by the way it sounds...you judge to the fact that if you don't know them, you don't believe them. By what I can tell, you know what true evil, darkness, and hatred is. That's good...that's good...because for the simple fact that you now how to identify it, and hopefully counter it. I can from a very dark and hatred filled background. I spent five years in what normal people would call Hell!!! So I know how you feel...and you know what I am saying!!!! So I like said, Live your life without regret, and keep yourself strong-and you will evolve...while the weak...survive.
|
|
#30
 2001-07-14, 18:23
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
quote: Originally posted by Phantom: I'm with you spiffy. I've got a saying. Dating is only for women I'm already fucking. I refuse to spend tons of my money on a woman who may be just dating me for the purpose of free food and entertainment, and who may not fuck me later. But, last couple of years it's been really really easy for me to score, so i don't have to worry about it anymore.
Give me 5 minutes, and I'll bed the Queen of France! - Voltaire
That's not quite what I was saying either, but nice quote. Of course, Voltaire got credit for "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend with my life your right to say it" (probably a little off) too.
|
|
#31
 2001-07-14, 23:10
|
magician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
"...I will defend to the death..." not with my life. But we had that one already this month. I think Lostmind used it. He attributed it to a "great American Patriot". Not havign a go at you lostmind, but it was SOOO funy when you did that. 
|
|
#32
 2001-07-16, 20:06
|
6sweetdreams9 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
Phantom-- oh hell yeah, confidence is the biggest key to anything, I think. Not only do you feel good about yourself, but you make people around you feel good to be around you! It's like it radiates! You know, since I did start to like myself, I've also found who I am. I don't let anyone drag me down or shape me to who they think I should be. An ex of mine made me someone I wasn't a while ago. Now that I've found more of who I am, I discover that I find more people that are like me, and I have a lot more fun in life!
|
|
#33
 2001-07-16, 21:59
|
lostmind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
that's alright stewart smalley.
|
|
#34
 2001-07-17, 01:24
|
magician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
|
|
#35
 2001-07-17, 09:30
|
nihilistic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
*lol, lost mind*
freakangel...your face projects a morpheme?, affixes a element of facination, and intrigue deeply wound into pulchritude encompassing objects through your flesh, vivd to you and others.
could this be for acceptance, or power,
look to the out side to get into the inside?.
or look to the inside to get to the out side?.
fear your true face.
----------------------------- totally nihilistic
|
|
#36
 2001-07-20, 02:13
|
exsplosives 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
damn that pic looks freaky. Good job with your photo Shop Skills.
------------------ 2 Easy Steps for A BIGGER @$$hole
Step 1. Put Dynamite up your ass
Step 2. Fart to ignite
|
|
#37
 2001-07-20, 04:58
|
GothicTrash 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
I think your really fucking hot freakangel, id fuck you anyday, my old girlfriend had one of those peircings, she said it hurt like hell...thats all i have to say.
------------------ Fuck the world lets go get high
|
|
#38
 2001-07-20, 18:26
|
freakangel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
hehey! im back!! just came back from holland  nothing to say--->yet. ------------------ 
|
|
#39
 2001-07-20, 18:49
|
GothicTrash 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: uhm...yes...its me..
Im gonna live in holland one day, im gonna be the biggest druggy...
------------------ People believe lots of lies on this planet, that's why most of them haven't committed suicide yet.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|