|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-07-11, 18:10
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Another Humiliating Experience
When I was a Freshman I had this punk rock boyfriend who was afraid to kiss me. We went out together for four months and he never kissed me. So, we broke up because we went to this party where there was this other guy from school who I liked a lot. He was one of those really hardcore punk rockers and made my boyfriend look like a BSB. Anyways, I was flirting with him to get my boyfriend jealous.
Bad idea. We broke up.
So, the guy I'd been flirting with came after me to comfort me. We walked around for a while and when we got back everyone thought we had fucked or something and kicked us out.
A while after that we were at my exboyfriends party and we spent the whole night together making out and shit and he told me he'd liked me for hella' long, and all this crap.
Then showed up this girl. She transferred from another school and she was dating the most popular guy at our school. But, that wasn't enough for her. She had to have every guy in the world under her thumb, and she does. So, she turns her boyfriend into her bitch and starts fucking my prospective boyfriend to be. I didn't really care until she started telling him all these lies about me. Making me look like a real looser, let's just say that.
I hadn't really cared, though, still, because I wasn't IN LOVE with him or anything.
Anyways, he dropped out and he came back to visit her one day and while he was here she started making references to me like:
"Hey! Lost! Come talk to your lover! Hes a great kisser isn't he?!" She has no shame. So, I just politely said hello to him and left to pretend to be busy.
After I thought everyone had left this girl came up to me: Jonae. She's totally bonkers and she got on everyones nerves, but she was pretty harmless. So, she started talking to me. She asked me if I had seen him and I told her I had and she asked me if I was still a virgin. Out of no where. Just to give you an idea of how wierd this chick was. So, I told her I was. It was true, at the time. I was sixteen - seventeen. Then she said if I wanted to fuck him. And I said: JOKINGLY:
"O yea. I'm inlove with him. I want him to be my first so I can fuck him all night long." Etc... Just then I head incredible laughter and that bitch walks out from the hall (I had thought they were gone) and she says to me:
"Fat chance." Then he walked out, looked at me, turned bright red and shook his head.
I was so humiliated I almost cried. I kicked the shit out of Jonae.
But, I saw him last Halloween in the Castro and he gave me a big hug, told me I was looking good, and told my boyfiend to take care of me. So, I feel better about it now. But it was one of those experience that I look back and cringe over....
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#2
 2001-07-11, 21:19
|
JoNKoRn 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Another Humiliating Experience
that sucks....but you did punch the first popular bitch in the face right? then i bet she wouldn't be so popular...
|
|
#3
 2001-07-11, 22:41
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: Another Humiliating Experience
I wish I had. I have too much integrity. I can't even force myself to sink that low...
She's a hooker now. She lives with five guys that she fucks and as long as she fucks them she doesn't have to pay rent or food.
I'd like to fuck her with a pear blade.
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#4
 2001-07-12, 01:55
|
magician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Another Humiliating Experience
quote: Originally posted by LostCause: I wish I had. I have too much integrity. I can't even force myself to sink that low...
Cheers, Lost
Awww. You don't need to sink to their level lost. Besides, sometimes it good to the nice girl  Magician kisses lost softly on the lips, and gives her a big hug.
|
|
#5
 2001-07-12, 03:45
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: Another Humiliating Experience
I'd kiss you magician, but you're not here. I'd send you phoney kisses, but those would never do. In any case, thanks a bunch.
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#6
 2001-07-12, 08:55
|
magician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Another Humiliating Experience
quote: Originally posted by LostCause: I'd kiss you magician, but you're not here. I'd send you phoney kisses, but those would never do. In any case, thanks a bunch.
Cheers, Lost
My pleasure lost.  Any chance I can get somehting instead of kisses ?  Can you answer my question here: http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/001562-2.html  You were talking about how you saw people and I asked how you saw me and you answered other stuff but not that. I did want to e-mail and tell you how far off (or not) you were for fun. And I was very interested and looking forwards to it !  (If I'm bugging you too much about it... just start a new topic "Complaints about Magician"  )
|
|
#7
 2001-07-14, 08:03
|
muffin_man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Another Humiliating Experience
wow. that it truely day time network drama worthy shit right there!
------------------ those who live by the arrow get shot by those who dont
|
|
#8
 2001-07-14, 10:19
|
magician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Another Humiliating Experience
lol. Lost, you've just been compared to a TV show. I remember some comments about how come life isn't like a TV show... I think they were yours.  Magician kisses lost and takes her our for a walk on the board walk, as the sun sets and the camera zooms out.
|
|
#9
 2001-07-14, 23:37
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: Another Humiliating Experience
LOL
Cheers, Lost
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|