About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-06, 07:32
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default What I'm in the mood for......

a.)getting head from a chick.
b.)having a chick moan my name over and over again.
c.) eating a chick out right now.
d.) (on short notice) taking that girl out to the movies some other night.

i like this order, its too bad Central Jersey sucks.....
 #2 
Old 2001-07-08, 20:59
exsplosives exsplosives is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What I'm in the mood for......

and your point?

------------------
X-( 2 Easy Steps for A BIGGER @$$hole X-(

Step 1. Put Dynamite up your ass

Step 2. Fart to ignite
 #3 
Old 2001-07-08, 21:07
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What I'm in the mood for......

Sucks to be you then huh?
 #4 
Old 2001-07-09, 00:10
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: What I'm in the mood for......

Jon, dude, you'll never get anywhere day dreaming about what you want. Go to New York and get it.
 #5 
Old 2001-07-09, 00:32
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What I'm in the mood for......

So Lokil, if I ever wanna find you, I'm just looking for a laundry room in Irvine, California, right???
 #6 
Old 2001-07-09, 02:01
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: What I'm in the mood for......

2030 Main Street, Suite 150

Irvine, CA 92614

OFFICE: (949) 475-1155

ask for John. If I'm not in I'm at Sports Club Irvine
 #7 
Old 2001-07-09, 12:54
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What I'm in the mood for......

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:
<CUT>

Irvine, CA 92614

OFFICE: <CUT>

ask for John. If I'm not in I'm at Sports Club Irvine



lol ! That Lokil, takes gutz. And a good security guy on the door. You trust people alot more than I do. By my count, there one idiot in each group of 50 people. And it only takes one to cause a problem. ...anyway, good luck.
 #8 
Old 2001-07-09, 20:44
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What I'm in the mood for......

i was in the Bronx yesterday, does that count?
 #9 
Old 2001-07-09, 20:57
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: What I'm in the mood for......

If you want a ho-bag. But who doesn't every once and again?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics