About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-05, 21:17
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Me

Thanks to freakangel i got 2 of my old pictures on the net, they're both about a year ago i think.
in this one im with my friend brittany, in our home ec class. i'm the short one. http://193.99.120.51/sazu/stuff/faith_n_britt.jpg
this one's of this place i work at in the summer. the guy in the pictures my boss slim and the fat lil pony's one of mine, his names motion. (oh yeah, and it's like, at 6am, thus the look)
http://193.99.120.51/sazu/stuff/faith_&_horse.jpg


[This message has been edited by peroxidestings (edited 07-05-2001).]
 #2 
Old 2001-07-06, 00:27
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me


and

much faster.
no thanks, if u want me to upload more, send pix and i�ll upload them(well my bf will)



------------------
just me cant u see? if u dont like me...click this.
 #3 
Old 2001-07-06, 02:02
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

Peroxidestings, you're cute !
 #4 
Old 2001-07-06, 06:49
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

teehee **giggle/blush**
 #5 
Old 2001-07-06, 06:51
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

Gotta admit.. you'd have been the best lookin chick I saw in Vancouver when I lived there..
 #6 
Old 2001-07-06, 06:58
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

Yea, I'd fuck you.

But, I'm so lost..

Nihil is Gothic, and this girl saying it's us.. I just don't get it.

You people are so fucking sick in the head. Your all scamed. Don't you see it?!

I'd still fuck who ever that chick is.
 #7 
Old 2001-07-06, 06:59
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

Thanks , what part of vancouver did you live in?
quote:
Yeah, i'd fuck her

Oh stop, you'll make my head swell.

[This message has been edited by peroxidestings (edited 07-06-2001).]
 #8 
Old 2001-07-06, 07:00
Monkeyman666 Monkeyman666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

You live in Vancouver, right?? Be there in 10 be ready
 #9 
Old 2001-07-06, 10:18
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

Peroxidestings, not meaning to spoil the party... but I wouldn't be telling anyone where you live, if I was you.

If I was there, I would be trying to organise a metting or a date or something. But... I only trust some of these people 'ere. And who knows about the rest ?

Anyway I'm sure you're sensible enough not to publically post full names, phone numbers, addresses etc.
 #10 
Old 2001-07-06, 18:36
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

Downtown. If only I could remember the street.. I was about five blocks from an HSBC bank, near a school where I played basketball, and a couple of blocks in the other direction was the gay coffee shop. Maybe my mom has some stuff stashed from back then that'll say more, but hopefully you have an idea of what I'm talking about.

Oh yeah, the subway signs blow. If it says the last train runs at a given time, it should run at the given time.. not earlier.. walking home 17 miles is not fun.. although, I stopped at that one arcade (Lester's?) that was open super-late, it seemed cool..
 #11 
Old 2001-07-06, 19:02
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

i think you mean the sky train and yeah, they do. i ended up walking home from the fireworks on canada day, because the last train was supposed to be there at 1:15 or something. well it wasn't. Anyway, what school was it? Vancouver Tech or Kits? or was it a college?
Magician, i'm not worried; downtown's a pretty big place, with lots of people. and besides i'm never alone
like right now my buddy chris is passed out on the floor.

[This message has been edited by peroxidestings (edited 07-06-2001).]
 #12 
Old 2001-07-06, 20:22
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

I'd give you and your mate one.....at the same time
 #13 
Old 2001-07-06, 21:55
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

I actually sat there, expecting the train to come.. at 1:10, the security dude asks me what I'm doing there, I tell him, waiting for the train. He says the last train left. I turned to the sign, and he said, that's for the last train, *on the end of the run*. In the middle, it's earlier. Maybe that'll help you out..

I have no idea what school. I'm pretty sure it was a high school, and I signed up for one of those little community things, but neither one of the places you mentioned sounds familiar. I'll find out the street.. I just remember I lived in a big apartment building that cost $1,000 a month and was a couple of miles from DigiPen (the reason I was there).
 #14 
Old 2001-07-07, 04:09
u off my planet u off my planet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

How do you post a pic on here??????
 #15 
Old 2001-07-07, 11:14
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

I believe one uploads pics to here by sending them to freakangel, who send them to her boyfriend, who uploads them to the web, so freakangel can write the post, so we all can see them.

At least thats how it ussually work.

Freakangel, is someone paying you for this service ? 'Cause they probably should

[This message has been edited by magician (edited 07-07-2001).]
 #16 
Old 2001-07-07, 23:14
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Me

Peroxide. You're pretty, can I kiss you?

Cheers,
Lost
 #17 
Old 2001-07-08, 04:26
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

Man those are some hot chicks, all we got down here in this redneck ga is some fat redneck ho's who will suk yer dik for a plastic penny

------------------
When people fear the government, there is tyranny. When government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Paine
 #18 
Old 2001-07-08, 13:25
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

quote:
Originally posted by LostCause:
Peroxide. You're pretty, can I kiss you?

Cheers,
Lost



Aww... can I kiss both of you, or would that be asking too much ?
 #19 
Old 2001-07-08, 19:00
exsplosives exsplosives is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

Lostcause your a les?

i would fuck both those girls

------------------
X-( 2 Easy Steps for A BIGGER @$$hole X-(

Step 1. Put Dynamite up your ass

Step 2. Fart to ignite
 #20 
Old 2001-07-08, 20:50
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Me

I'm not a lesbian. I'm queer.

Girls are pretty. Guys are hot. I guess I'm just a freaking sexpot. Hey, that rhymes.

Cheers,
Lost
 #21 
Old 2001-07-09, 13:40
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

quote:
Originally posted by LostCause:
I'm not a lesbian. I'm queer.

Girls are pretty. Guys are hot. I guess I'm just a freaking sexpot. Hey, that rhymes.

Cheers,
Lost



I thought queer = gay, which means a female queer is a lesbian ? (Feel free to straighten me out on this if the language ussuage is different over there.)

All I have to go on in graffiti at Uni. They have Queer officers on the student union board. Then there were objections to that. So they changed the names to "male sexuality office" and "female sexuality officer". Seeing as they are both by deffinition queer (or not quite straight as they advertise it)... who does a straight person when has questions abotu sex go and see ? The guy who you know is gay, or the girl who probably just things your after her and isnt interested ?

Uni is a strange place.
 #22 
Old 2001-07-10, 00:06
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Me

Queer is a synonym for wierd or obscure. If you're queer it means your not gay, straight, or bisexual. You merely queer and ready for anything with out a label.

Cheers,
Lost
 #23 
Old 2001-07-10, 02:14
elusive elusive is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

you rate a whopping 9.5 on my boner richter scale.


elusive
 #24 
Old 2001-07-10, 12:17
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

quote:
Originally posted by LostCause:
Queer is a synonym for wierd or obscure. If you're queer it means your not gay, straight, or bisexual. You merely queer and ready for anything with out a label.

Cheers,
Lost




Thanks Lost. I still think you're mostly cute and luvable what ever else you are.
 #25 
Old 2001-07-10, 16:52
gtmgx15 gtmgx15 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

hey how old are you peroxidestings?
 #26 
Old 2001-07-10, 22:09
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me

16. In that picture i was 15. why do you ask?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics