About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2001-07-05, 09:21
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Singing in the rain... just to get Burned.

quote:
Originally posted by hannahmanson666:
there is an actual word for what magician is, and that is NICE


Awwh... thanks

hannahmanson666 called me one of the nicest guys... acording to other posts, that means it going to be a long long long time before I get a girlfriend. lol. Hmm... maybe I should be a little less nice ? Otherwise I'm going to have to live to 1000 or something.

Sorry ppl, I was being silly. Hannahmanson... I do apreciate the post, really. Thanks Magician kisses Hannah thanks.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics