About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-30, 23:05
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default I've got problems

One of my buddies called me today, and he's like, "Ya, ya know luke? he's gonna ask you out"
Luke. Luke is a good blazing buddy and shit, and i feel really horrible for saying this, but he's kinda not.. that.. visually appealing, ya know? and i'm not a bitch but looks are kinda important, because i mean, if you can't even look at the guy...
but on the other hand he would treat me nice. he's a good guy and everything.. but.. ya know?
aggghgh.
what do i do?
..and i was doing pushups and shit cause i was at the gym with my buddies so now my boobs really hurt. i just thought i'd share that.

[This message has been edited by peroxidestings (edited 06-30-2001).]
 #2 
Old 2001-06-30, 23:23
exsplosives exsplosives is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I've got problems

damn if i was in your position i would be so lost too. Well Umm go out with him for a week and then reveiew the results. If no one says any thing stupid, continue the relation ship but, if any one does say something cancel the realation ship

its all upto you

------------------
remember, if you help people, people will help you
 #3 
Old 2001-07-01, 01:26
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I've got problems

if he has good character, why don't you fix him up? If he has acne get him some accutane, but him on a whey protein diet, whatever it takes, get him to tan and shave his body, and drink gallons of water, that should fix him up.
 #4 
Old 2001-07-01, 01:33
Evangelshadow Evangelshadow is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I've got problems

Well it sounds like you don't like him, just tell him your interested in someone else while your blazed up, while your blazed everything is not as bad

do NOT go out w/ someone u don't like cuz in the end it never works
 #5 
Old 2001-07-01, 01:35
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I've got problems

No Idea but I wouldnt personally try to change him unless you decide that you really dont want to go out with him and refuse to tell him to his face yet also are kinda willing to risk loosing the friendship or W/E. I dunno
 #6 
Old 2001-07-01, 08:01
skurwysyn skurwysyn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I've got problems

FRAP HIS BRAINS OUT!!!
 #7 
Old 2001-07-01, 14:21
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I've got problems

quote:
Originally posted by exsplosives:
damn if i was in your position i would be so lost too. Well Umm go out with him for a week and then reveiew the results. If no one says any thing stupid, continue the relation ship but, if any one does say something cancel the realation ship

its all upto you




Umm... no don't do that. Exsplosives, thats really hard on the guy and kinda mean. If theres a high chance its going to hurt one of you (its doesn't matter which one)... then you shouldn't do it.
 #8 
Old 2001-07-03, 08:22
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I've got problems

A bad relationship is like anything else that's unhealthy- much harder to stop the longer it goes on. It can't go on for less time than if it doesn't start, yanno?

Just how bad is he? If you're not attracted to him, then you're not.. in fact, you may want to ask that friend who informed you to suggest to Luke that asking you out might not be a good idea. Then, nothing's changed on the surface, but you know he likes you. He'll listen to you. If it's something that can be fixed up (like acne, slumps over as he walks, anything not genetically burned into him), you'll have a much easier time getting him to do what he needs to do to fix it, if you're so inclined. Even if you don't want to go out with him anyway, you'd still be helping a friend out.
 #9 
Old 2001-07-06, 05:39
slipNslide slipNslide is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I've got problems

YOUR BOOBS HURT??!! thank god you told me that, jeez, i mean i was all caught up pacing back and forth like, oh shit do her boobs hurt or not, oh god oh god, i think they might, i better sit down.....wheres my ritalin?
 #10 
Old 2001-07-06, 06:53
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I've got problems

Yeah, thanks. i told john to tell luke to not ask me out.
thank fucking god.
But i mean, there isn't anything genetically bad about him its just that he trys so hard to be depressed and popular and junked out at the same time.
I don't know i'm baked and confused.
on the up side, my boobs no longer hurt.
 #11 
Old 2001-07-06, 10:21
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I've got problems

quote:
Originally posted by peroxidestings:
I don't know i'm baked and confused.
on the up side, my boobs no longer hurt.



What can one say to that ? Umm... good ! I'm glad. And... and... they're such a nice pair of boobs too ! (going by the photo) Look after them
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics