About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 6 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2001-06-30, 08:53
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Whats Good about my life

From another dicussion thread:
quote:

Hmm... I think this is getting to far off topic. So I'll star ta new topic. Freakangel, GothicTrash, LostCause, peroxidestings and Kameron... I want all you guys to reply there. The topic is "whats Good about my live".

Sorry but I'm not going into the competing, and I don't think people should. If it helps to talk about it... talk about it. If you're over it... move on. Getting yourself and every one else depressed for no reason is just stupid.

Cheer up people ! And if there's no reason for you to cheer up, make one up.

 #2 
Old 2001-06-30, 09:02
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

To start the ball rolling, I'm almost finished by degree, I'll be highly qualified at IT, and should be making a decent amount of money fairly quickly. Ofcourse most of that will go to the tax office to pay back for my education... but shrug, I least I got one.

My grades are doing really well, I've put together a great team for my project next semester, and I'm doing only subjects I want to (having done all the core ones already.)

I'm on holiday, I'm getting a good solid 8 hours sleep (I got 12 last night... wow !) rather than the 5 or 6 I get durring semester. I need to loose a little weight, but I've been doing that this break, and am happy that its happening.

I had flue, but am over that. I've got some (paid) work to keep be busy durring the break. I'm expecting soem money from that paid work. My 21st is in a couple of weeks. Mum agreed to have the whole family over (a big deal seeing as since my parents seperated (then got back together) my mother hasn't been on speaking terms with most of my dads family).

Ok, thats whats good in my life. Its not a summary of my life, theres bad stuff too but I'd prefer that no discouraging things appear in this thread. Theres enough of that else where.

So... what can you come up with thats positive in your life ?
 #3 
Old 2001-06-30, 17:51
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

This purely to put this topic higher on the list, so people see it and hopefully reply.

This thread is not designed as a waste of space, but rather to counter alot of the negativity people have been expressing in different threads.

... please take it serriously, think about it, and reply. I don't care if you're 12, 97, m or f, a newbie with 1 post, or a moderator for a million (not that anyone has 1000000 posts). The point is every one should have some reason for feeling good about life, and if you dont at the moment... look harder !

(This is a public service announcement.... I'd have it authorised by someone in authority at totse... but that sorta beats the point of totse)
 #4 
Old 2001-06-30, 18:12
Evangelshadow Evangelshadow is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

hmm yah alotta people are pretty bitter in the posts hehe

Good stuff hmm i'm a senior and i get to tape freshmen to the walls cuz it's fun and i'm planning the kewlest senior prank i'm going to come in in a fucking biohazard suit with a metal briefcase

Amber is comming to stop by in 2 weeks from Indiana, kewl chick i met from AIM not like the most of the people that are alllll the fucking same annoying lil' gurls.

Been working out lots and feeling good, i WILL have a fucking 6pack by end of fall.

hehe, why the fuck we polsting under sex and affection
 #5 
Old 2001-06-30, 19:08
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

I didn't mean to post that stuff about my real dad/step dad as an attention thing or a pitty thing. if i could take back what they did i wouldn't because it built who i am today, and i wouldn't change that for all the happiness in the world.
Anyway, i got good shit going on. I'm going to europe in the summer (highlight is amsterdam, where i get my own hotel room) i've got a ton of buddies that watch out for me, and that have intimidated people enough so that i've never been called a slut/bitch whatever by a random person (my buddies are pretty big downtown) I just got a rotty, and his name is jebus. a couple of days ago i had the best training session for dressage with Chris irwin (<--who is a fucking genious) and i learned alot about myself and my horse. (the horse is a river, and you are the dam, blah blah...)
I'm happy with my life and i want no fucking sympathy for what i went through before because that's in the past and i'm living in the present, if you remind me of it, all that's gonna happen is that im gonna get in a pissy mood and have to go whoor toor.
magician, you're a sweetie, ya know that?
 #6 
Old 2001-06-30, 19:19
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Oh, and tomorrows Cannibus day, and i've got 4g of shrooms and 2 caps of ex, and my buddy picked up an ounce of hash.
::sighs contentedly::
 #7 
Old 2001-07-01, 03:39
yellowthread yellowthread is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

hi..im new and this really made me thing..and i mean hard...i dont do that often, but i did manage to find a few good things in life. my family hasnt been torn apart by social services yet, i passed my grade and i get to try and get back in school after christmas and im doin good w/ my p.o. so it shouldnt be that hard. me parents are alos going out of town soon and i think ive talked them into letting me stay at home alone. ummm...lets see, i have a lot of caring friends who have been there to help me through the last 4 months and i thank them. and thats about all thats good right now...oh and i get my learners permit in august
 #8 
Old 2001-07-01, 03:58
xengoreth xengoreth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

I am feeling well all the time now. I was always feeling absolutely terrible (physically and mentally) before. Then, I quit smoking, quit smoking weed, starting working out and taking Kung Fu, quit eating crappy foods, and started programming again. Now I feel much better. This I believe is something positive in my life.
 #9 
Old 2001-07-01, 04:15
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Sooooo...whats good about my life...well, lets start about the bad...first off... I think my mom is giving me anti-depresents when she "kindly" hand me a strange tasting cola...then my parents might be splitting up, me and my mom get into lotsa fights, im going into remedial classes at school, everyone is scared of me, i started drinking alot(and im only 14} im outa fucking ciggaretes, my girlfriend dumped me for a fucking preppy, ive been getting threatening phone calls and im fucking broke...And whats good about my life...umm....let me think it over in a couple days

------------------
When people fear the government, there is tyranny. When government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Paine
 #10 
Old 2001-07-01, 08:44
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Hours later i still cannot find a good reason for living...exept to make other peeples lives more then hell

------------------
When people fear the government, there is tyranny. When government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Paine
 #11 
Old 2001-07-01, 08:54
Evangelshadow Evangelshadow is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Well the world always needs more fucked up people! You'll end up being one of the few that can fight the fucking government in the end. OH and look down, if you have a penis, that's something that you have going for u
 #12 
Old 2001-07-01, 10:26
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Hours later im still up, 5:10a.m and i still cant think of a good reason...other that the fact i got a cock...=-)

------------------
When people fear the government, there is tyranny. When government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Paine
 #13 
Old 2001-07-01, 13:48
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by yellowthread:
...me parents are alos going out of town soon and i think ive talked them into letting me stay at home alone. ummm...lets see, i have a lot of caring friends who have been there to help me through the last 4 months and i thank them. and thats about all thats good right now...oh and i get my learners permit in august


If you play things right while your parents are away, you could earn a lot of respect from them. I don't know what you'd do while they're away, but what you could do, is not only keep the house as clean / tidy etc as possible... but instead of doing fun stuff that gets the house in a mess... rather do some stuff to improve it. Eg start with one room in the house and slowly tidy it. The close it and don't go in there. Take another room... etc. Doesn't take much, just a couple of hours a day... and they'll come home and go "wow... we should leave you at home more often !"

Just an idea.

Also, good luck with the learners... study hard though ! (you do have to study and sit a test for it in the us don't you ? I know we do)

And finally thanks for taking it serriously, when you said you thought hard about it... thats exactly why I posted it. Well done !
 #14 
Old 2001-07-01, 13:50
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelshadow:
hehe, why the fuck we polsting under sex and affection


Yeah I know... I thought about that too. But each section of Totse is its own little community. From what I can see, people tend to stick mostly in one section.

And sex and affection is where every one has been posting bad stuff... so this is where we change that (at least for one thread).
 #15 
Old 2001-07-01, 13:59
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by peroxidestings:
magician, you're a sweetie, ya know that?


Awwhh... thanks

I know what you mean about the rest though. Lifes a roller coaster, and it seems the tough times affect us (in later life) even more than the good ones. I've got a few stories, that I shant share here, that I have told being in bits and pieces in the past. It helps to talk about it, even if it does make you depressed. At least at first. After that, if you just keep bringing it up, you're hurting yourself for no reason. And if you choose to hurt yourself, thats your business. But once you share with others... they can hurt you too. Not intentionally, but just by bringing it up when you're having a good day, and weren't in the mood for being depressed.

Hmm... I think I've written another pointless post. For those that get it, ... yeah. For those that don't... don't worry about it, and the rest of us will just hope you never have to.
 #16 
Old 2001-07-01, 14:15
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by GothicTrash:
Hours later i still cannot find a good reason for living...exept to make other peeples lives more then hell




Hmm... GothicTrash I dunno. You've made some really good posts, then occasionally you come up with something stupid. Like this. I don't mean to be harsh on you or anything, its just things can't be that bad ! I think it was one of your posts that made me start the topic in the first place.

1) You got a bunch of people (here, and possibly elsewhere) who DO care what you think.

2) You CAN think. You've got ideas. You can write. You can read. ... Thats all you need to do something with your life.

I suggest you relax, get a good book to read, you were asking about hacking etc in another topic... do you program ? If not have you thought about taking it up ? Or music. Do you play something ?

Once you spent some time relaxing, think of something you want to do. Set a goal, then go for it. Make it realistic to start with. And positive.

Then come back and tell us how its going

If you don't aim for something, then every thing you have can only fall appart. Think of it as if you're in a fats moving river. You need to keep moving ahead, if you try and stand still, you'll just slowly slide backwards. If you let go... you'll fly backwards and into oblivion. So you need to move ahead. Why ? I don't know. Thats for you to think about. And find. Some goal to achieve, some reason to go on, something you enjoy, etc.

I'd go on, but I'm really not qualified for that, and I'd rather not saying somehting that sends you off in the wrong direction. You probably need to talk to someone. Maybe make a list of people you could talk to, then pic one, and go have a chat to them. You don't have to tell them anything, but hey.. you never know. Once you're there you might feel like it.

ANyway, good luck and I hope you think of something.
 #17 
Old 2001-07-01, 15:13
Anarkhia Anarkhia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

(First post, hello everybuddy :-)

Well, this topic is just the right thing at the moment. Everything is just great, well the one thing i care about at the moment; I'm in love, and she is in love with me, what more can i say...
Were gonna meet soon (the 12'th) for the first time and I (and she) really hope it will work out.

Other than that... just hanging on, living day by day, hoping everything's gonna be ok.

Hey, GothicTrash. Enjoy the little things, dunno what, I just want to cheer you up.
Myself, I find nature kinda beautiful, and like to just stroll around outside, forget all shit and just enjoy.
 #18 
Old 2001-07-01, 17:31
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Well, not to be te asshole here, but my day already started off shity...

1)went to bed and 7AM and woke up just now at noon, Becasue my dog were making wimpering noises and woke me up

2)im outa ciggaretes

but other then that im doing ok...My parents arent home for like another 9 hours so ima gonna invite my friend over with his girlfriend and there gonna bring some friends and were gonna hangout. My friend tim is gonna hook me up with some chik.And to make things better in august im going to new york to visit my family and my grandmas who will buy me hundreds of dollers worth of hot topic clothes *big grin*

I guess thats all i can tink of, im starting to get into programing, and im writing an anti-government page...yah know...like anarchism...but its purly *entertainment"...im writing it in html and im gonna copy it to 50megs.com...i would get my own domain but yet, im still fawking broke.

Well, i guess thats it....

------------------
When people fear the government, there is tyranny. When government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Paine
 #19 
Old 2001-07-01, 18:35
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by GothicTrash:
...but other then that im doing ok...My parents arent home for like another 9 hours so ima gonna invite my friend over with his girlfriend and there gonna bring some friends and were gonna hangout. My friend tim is gonna hook me up with some chik.And to make things better in august im going to new york to visit my family and my grandmas who will buy me hundreds of dollers worth of hot topic clothes *big grin*



Gothic... lol. You got all these friends coming over, you going to NY, getting hooked up with a chick, learning new stuff, and you did think of that before ? You know... your life DOES have its good bits. You just need to look for them. Well done on finding some !

Oh... and tell us when (and where) the sites up when it is.
 #20 
Old 2001-07-02, 01:51
Riot Girl Riot Girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Well, it�s finally school holidays and I finished the semester with an average mark of 97.5.
My aunty has gone on a holiday with her boyfriend and left me and my brother alone.
My boyfriend got a new haircut and it looks really good.
I don�t have to go to work today because they have to repaint one of the walls.
I brought some really nice shoes yesterday.

I could think of more but i can't be bothered.
 #21 
Old 2001-07-02, 02:57
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by Riot Girl:
Well, it�s finally school holidays and I finished the semester with an average mark of 97.5.


Eeek ! What year school ? Thats like... well at uni at any rate they don't give many grades like that. 2 our of 300 people or something. If its a good year.

So well done !

...and have fun painting
 #22 
Old 2001-07-02, 03:59
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

I wouldnt know because i dont go to school
=-)

------------------
When people fear the government, there is tyranny. When government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Paine
 #23 
Old 2001-07-02, 04:01
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

ImA HoMEE SkOoL KiD, HoMMe IZ Wher The TrAIlER is PARkedd

ChEEz Iz Gud =-|

I Lyk CheEz

------------------
When people fear the government, there is tyranny. When government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Paine
 #24 
Old 2001-07-02, 04:22
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

this sorta made me think about how shitty my life sorta is..haha GOD..

------------------
����
 #25 
Old 2001-07-02, 11:10
yellowthread yellowthread is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by magician:
"wow... we should leave you at home more often !"
!


well thanks for the idea but looks like my dad isnt gonna be goin nemore cause my sis ran away and he doesnt want her back because she keeps doin this kind of shit and he doesnt wanna leave me cause he doesnt want her to come in the house so...o well
 #26 
Old 2001-07-02, 15:28
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by WatChHoWiBurN:
this sorta made me think about how shitty my life sorta is..haha GOD..




Aww... Magician puts my arms around burn and gives her a big hug. Magician kisses burn gently on the cheer, asks her if she's ok, waits for a nod, then gives her another hug. When you want me to let go, just tell me. Else I'm quite happy sitting here like this.

(Magician wants to hug burn again, but that would require letting go... and I really don't want to do that ! )

Cheer up Cutie
 #27 
Old 2001-07-02, 15:30
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by yellowthread:
well thanks for the idea but looks like my dad isnt gonna be goin nemore cause my sis ran away and he doesnt want her back because she keeps doin this kind of shit and he doesnt wanna leave me cause he doesnt want her to come in the house so...o well


Give him some time to cool off. How old is your sis ?



[This message has been edited by magician (edited 07-02-2001).]
 #28 
Old 2001-07-02, 16:13
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

ehm..something good in my life..

well here goes nothing:
right now, still scared of bein pregnant, ma boyfriend is sleeping on the couch next to me with his head on my lap.

ehm, we are goin to a studio (sound studio) cus we are a "band" this will be the first time we practice and shit, with a lot of beer and stuff.
next weekend parents of my bfs friend are gonna go b ye bye and we are having this huge party thats gonna last 3 days.
we are goin to holland soon, were i can meet my granny again wich will give me some money, maybe i can buy some clothes.
were goin to amsterdam...
ehm...
i think thats it for now.

i dont know.
 #29 
Old 2001-07-02, 16:50
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by freakangel:
...ma boyfriend is sleeping on the couch next to me with his head on my lap.



freakangel, of all the things you said (most of them pretty good !) I think that first one was the best Its time like that you should try to remember... and think of when things look tough. And enjoy the holiday too !
 #30 
Old 2001-07-02, 19:18
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life


u know what..
while just sitting here and reading it, watching the news, telling how fucked the world is today, i suddenly smiled, a whide smile.
i dont know, thinking positiv makes me smile, thx magician, this really works.


another good thing about my life, witch i forgot, cus everyone is just talking about themselfs:

my mum is still alive (u know shes diabetic)
she called me friday and told me things are fine...and stuff.
my grandma is still alive, she is sick..but is still very pleased wen im there, i do whatever she wants me to wen im there to please her, shes 80 i think.

i dont know, im happy.

i�ll shut up now.
 #31 
Old 2001-07-02, 20:10
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Yesterday was cannibas/canada day, and i ran away from my buddies to see my gfriends, and we were sitting on the beach waiting for the fireworks when this gorgeous 20 yearold named jeff came up to me and started chatting me up, and just handing me beer after beer. (after i downed my 12pack of canadian) and then when he finally hugged me and started kissing me he was like "how much did you have to drink" and i was like "mmmnaidonno." and he was like "how are you getting home?" and i was like, "i'll hitchhike dontchaworryboutit." so then he gave me a ride home (majour plus, he has a camero.) and then he stayed the night, except we didn't fuck, we just.. cuddled. it was dope.
but now i wanna romp him and im waiting for him to call.
fucking anticipation.
 #32 
Old 2001-07-02, 20:15
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

and he like, just called. we're doing something tonight.
i love canada day.
 #33 
Old 2001-07-02, 20:51
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

another good thing in my life is my bf...
i met him in a chat(u might think this is crazy.-..but keep reading.).
i had a crush on someone else, in my neighbourhood(i recently heared he wanted to to go out with me, but was scared to ask cus i seamed unreachable to him LoL), but as we started talking (like really talking to eachother ,first we just said hi you, and hi you and thats sit, we knew eachother for long time allready, since i allways go in the same chat.) we started talking more and more, we didnt stop, we talked about anything, for a month or so, he talked himself into me, i couldnt stop thinking about him.
so he asked me if i wanted to go out with him, i was like sure ok, he doesnt look good, but i give a fuck about that, he is totally sweet and stuff.
we are together since 30-12-2000
that valentine he send me this package with a cd(with beatifull romantic songs, which he said make him think about me) a blue rose (not real..)
a really beautifull letter and a pentagramm...i wear it since that day, i dont take it off for nothing in the world.
that day he called me, i was totally nervous, i was shacking..i couldnt pick up the phone..a friend had to do that for me...
well some time passed and we called a lil more, sometimes a hour or so...laughing and commentingh on the phone whatever we was doin or looking at, stupid lil things but still...i love his voice.
then in april i went to holland hollidays, he came to holland for me(my birthday.) with a friend, and we first met, i couldnt do nothjing wen he came out of that tent (lol it was freeeeezing!) i think my heart missed a beat wen he just grabbed hold on my and took me into his arms...
well now im here at his house.
sure we fight, but thats teasing never seriouse, i cant be mad at him...wen he cuddles up to me..saying:" im sorry sweedy..dont be mad...ur too sweet to be mad...(i starts smiling) no dont laugh! (i start giggling) dont laugh!!! stay seriouse now...be mad!! come on u can do it"! by the tiome im laughing my ass off..lol

right now hes out to the supermarked, buying something to drink and
1 package marlboros
2 bags of skittels (the sour ones)
for me.

anything he sdoes for me..just is so sweet..like..
in bed..he carishes my back if i cant sleep.
he brushes my hair cus its kinda long, i cant reach....
and stuff...
im really really really kinda totaly in love..

im happy!
--
sure we had some real stress once...
he cut his arms..well he just stabbed a knife 3 times in one and once in the other...
just cus we had this major fight.
--
but im really REALLY happy with him.


(sorry for mistakes in spelling.)

[This message has been edited by freakangel (edited 07-02-2001).]
 #34 
Old 2001-07-02, 21:30
hannahmanson666 hannahmanson666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

U people r all great....all this positive talking and stuff has got me thinking all the same way! there are tons of good things in my life!
my lovely bf
the fact im prob getting sum nice h*sh 2moro!
all my lovely freinds and my lovely present buying dad!
 #35 
Old 2001-07-02, 21:54
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Awww,magician... I'm fine, just sorta makes me think,ya know? I have an ok life though,I'm sure their are alot of people who have it alot worse than me.

------------------
����
 #36 
Old 2001-07-02, 22:03
Anarkhia Anarkhia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Hey, freakangel, you met him at Internet? Thats kinda cool. Cuz I'm in the same position as you, I'm gonna meet a girl I have only mailed and phoned with next week, and its gonna be so great (i hope).

Your writing has definitely gotten me more positive about my future relationship.

I guess the relationship gets more profound and honest when you just write to each other. No physical contact that is. Me and my girl (who I have not even met yet) talks about abortion, fear of relations and other deep stuff in our letters and we both think its relly great. I mean, when we finally meet, we might have no time to talk if you know what i mean
 #37 
Old 2001-07-02, 22:17
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

i know what u mean.

i hope u are as lucky as i am.


--
i too think it is kinda cooler to meet a person this way, cus normaly u gop after the physik, u kno, not after how the person thinks and talks about stuff.
ofcourse the first time u meet then will be very very stressy, u dont know what to say or what to do till u meet the person and u or the other person does something to break the ice.


i met another good friend of mine thru the internet, we met wen i was in holland (april)
we was sending messages on thew phone the whoole time, cus i was lost, with two other frienmds. in a car, stoned.
and well i wrote, im there. and she said how do u know?
(i recieved that one while parking the car)
i walked up to her (i recognised her by her jacket ) and i said: i just know..
she turned and we started laughing.
LoL
we hanged out together..and stuff pretty cool.

--

i donno...
bye


(and again: sorry for spelling mistakes)
 #38 
Old 2001-07-02, 22:26
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

u know what?


this is a:


HAPPY HAPPY POST THAT MAKES PEOPLE HAPPY HAPPY!!!!


 #39 
Old 2001-07-02, 22:45
Anarkhia Anarkhia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Yeah, i guess we are gonna be pretty fukked up nervous the first time. I remember the first time she called me, damn, I almost vomited out of nervousness. But it went well.
Later she said she was as nervos as me, she had even wrote down some stuff to say, but after the phone call she didnt know what she'd been afraid of, it just worked out. I guess thats a good sign.

(Hey, I've seen worse spelling than yours, this girl I'm constantly talking about for example. (damn, I cant concentrate on anything else than her at the moment, sorry))
 #40 
Old 2001-07-03, 02:19
TheOddity TheOddity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

My life suks...

------------------
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion."
 #41 
Old 2001-07-03, 08:40
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

My life sucks too. All these guys I don't like are interested in me, but the one guy I do want,doesn't want me and he TOTALLY rubs it in my face and makes me feel like shit. PLUS he gave me the whole 'you're not girlfriend material. I cant see you settling down anytime soon. I just cant keep up with you'...grr..IT PISSES ME OFF...
I don't like my friends.They're all stuck up,rich kids that I can't stand. Jenny totally fucked up my 4th of July. Our plans were we were gonna hang out, party, watch fireworks and all that fun shit, but her HOUSE SITTER,Sommer,hates me bc Im a 'bad kid' and I hang out with Josh (another kid she doesnt like) SO MY PLANS are screwed and I have NOTHING to do bc everyone else has already made plans and now Im gonna be with my FAMILY like a god damn loser.
I also watched 'Pay It Forward' today..a very sad movie..ALL by myself, and I cried so hard.
*sigh* Today has just been a horrible day.

------------------
����
 #42 
Old 2001-07-03, 09:45
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

oh...
thats screwed..well u klnow what, im gonna do another preggy test, NOW WEN I NEED TO GO PISS.
so im a bit nervous.
hes mum found out, and she brought this test,r ight, well she said what i have to do, but she didnt give me the thing that says what the positive and negativ result colors or whatever are, i think that is unfair.
she said u just do it and bring it to me.
I DONT GET TO KNOW THE RESULT!!!!
AND SHE CAN HAVE A GO ON ME CUS IM PREGNANT IF ITS POSITIV, AND I DONT EVEN GET THE CHANCE TO BE PRERPARED FOR THAT PREACH
i hate this.

i think she hates me.....why?

[This message has been edited by freakangel (edited 07-03-2001).]
 #43 
Old 2001-07-03, 10:56
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

THIS IS A BOARD PREMIERE!!!
IM GONNA POST MY PIC.

IT IS VERY OLD (NOV 2000) BUT IT DOESNT MATTER: I CHANGED A LOT THO. SO...
OK...
ehm here goes...


i allready regret it.
 #44 
Old 2001-07-03, 17:26
digital digital is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

did totse hire some sort of shrink (magician)? i think it's good what ur doing. ppl need to hear advice and encouragement from someone other than their parents. they don't have to follow it, just be open minded and acknowledge it.

you said you're working toward an IT degree. what kind of software are you working with?

i'm very happy w/ life at the moment. lostmind and i just got back from a smooth, system install/upgrade on an indian reservation. usually we have all sorts of unforseen problems. after the install, lostmind knocked some boots and ended up getting an 'indian burn'. -j/k
i'm going home(nj) this summer for good and i might be getting a job w/ lockheed martin.
 #45 
Old 2001-07-03, 17:40
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by peroxidestings:
and he like, just called. we're doing something tonight.
i love canada day.



I gotta go to Canada this time next year, some one remind me ! peroxidestings... attah girl !

Now why isn't Australia day like that ?
 #46 
Old 2001-07-03, 17:48
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by freakangel:
another good thing in my life is my bf...
--
sure we had some real stress once...
he cut his arms..well he just stabbed a knife 3 times in one and once in the other...
just cus we had this major fight.
--
but im really REALLY happy with him.

(sorry for mistakes in spelling.)



Spelling ? Blah. With a post like that, I don't think anyone cares about spelling.

I just want to say 2 thinks...
1) You sound really happy about things and that really good. He sounds like things are looking up, and he's really happy about things. And Thats good too.
2) Umm... no other way to say this, but you're brave sticking by him like that. I don't have a girl friend because the one girl I loved rejected me. And since then love just seems too dangerouse. And thats when there aren't other issue to deal with. What I'm saying is, staying with him despite all that takes gutz. And you've got them
 #47 
Old 2001-07-03, 18:01
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by Anarkhia:
(Hey, I've seen worse spelling than yours, this girl I'm constantly talking about for example. (damn, I cant concentrate on anything else than her at the moment, sorry))


lol. Anarkhia, its called love Enjoy it.

An idea: when you meet, each wear something silly. Agree beforehand. Eg,
"I'll be the one with the large mexican hat, decoratted with snoopy stickers"
or
"I'll be the one dressed in red sequece, with a miss Hawaii banner"

Then... when you meet, you'll recognise each other. AND your burst out laughing, which will break the ice. After that you'll need to go somewhere private, to escape all the weird looks (which you really won't care abotu anyway).

Alternativly... howabout costume ? A princess and a knight... or peter pan ?

I knwo it sounds silly but... wow a story to tell people ! Imagine if you got married, you'd tell your kids and they'd be like... "thats such rubbish !" THEN you can show them the photos

ps. Did I mention, if you do do that... get picture.
 #48 
Old 2001-07-03, 18:21
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by WatChHoWiBurN:
My life sucks too. All these guys I don't like are interested in me, but the one guy I do want,doesn't want me and he TOTALLY rubs it in my face and makes me feel like shit.

Aww. Magician sees his name on that list. Bother, it looks like burn it taken. Hey... least I'm near the top of the list

quote:
PLUS he gave me the whole 'you're not girlfriend material. I cant see you settling down anytime soon. I just cant keep up with you'...grr..IT PISSES ME OFF...


Hmm... least he did give you a reason. All I got when I asked the girl was "(pause) but... you're an idiot !" after which she returned to her work. I couldn't actually find out WHY I was, but... ::shrug:: (hehe no idea if that's a valid code). Anyway... enough about my life. Point is, you now know what it is he has a problem with. So if you like, you can change. BUT I don't think he loves you, so changing for him is probably a waste of time. And you'll probably hurt your self more if you try and be something you're not. Sorry thats not helpful but... yeah.
quote:

I don't like my friends.They're all stuck up,rich kids that I can't stand.


Umm... thats a contradition. Do you not liek them right now at this moment, but do the rest of the time ? If thats the case... well ok. Otherwise... you need some new friends. That in itself may make cause some of the changes the guy wants. I firend of mine has a similar problem. His girlfriend (he asked she said yes... that was months ago, they haven;t been on a date yet) is also firends with a lot of rich kids. The "Group" as they were knowen at school. Not the "popular group" which was a different set of people... but anyway, they were always together. They still are. He can't get a date with her, because she like doing things on the fly, won't plan in advance (and he live a few hours away so planning is needed) and she's always off (to the shops or overseas) with her friends. He wasn't invited to her 21st becuase it was "family and family friends only" which included the group and their parents but not him. Umm.. I'm speculating but, if you spending most of your time with your friends... that could be what he means by movign to fast. This section was probably a waste of space. Sorry ppls.

quote:
Jenny totally fucked up my 4th of July. Our plans were we were gonna hang out, party, watch fireworks and all that fun shit, ... (edited by Magician) I have NOTHING to do bc everyone else has already made plans and now Im gonna be with my FAMILY like a god damn loser.
Umm... aren't any of your other friends doing stuff ? If not, well... time with your family may be good too. You just have to make it good. Take charge organise stuff, organise a fire if you can't organise fireworks on time. Get some marshmellows and toast them. Get out monopoly. HAve a game with every one. Oh... and a hot chocolate, never forget the hot chocolate

Actually if you want fireworks... and here's a totally different idea... get every thing set up, and try for your first self induced orgasm Its as good a night as any, and better then most.
quote:
*sigh* Today has just been a horrible day.


Bother. Magician kisses burn softly, so it all melts away...

[This message has been edited by magician (edited 07-03-2001).]
 #49 
Old 2001-07-03, 18:35
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by freakangel:
THIS IS A BOARD PREMIERE!!!
IM GONNA POST MY PIC.
... (edit by magician)
i allready regret it.



Aww don't do that. Freakangel, posting your pic is sharing a part of you. The Australian aboriginals believe ones picture contains the spirit. (So if any one readin gthis is ever in Australia... DO NOT take pictures of them, or they'll come over and break your camera !) Anyway as I was saying, pisting your picture shows trust in the people here, and a willingness to share (with them). It also takes courage. Did you do the right thing ? If it felt right, and you feel people know you better now because of it... then yes.

As I said, it took courage, personally... after a year running 1.5 channels on IRC (don't ask !) only 3 people there now my real name. And then only my first. None of them know my real e-mail address. (I have one main one thats checked every 12 hours). And my pic... well... even I don't keep a copy of my pic around. In fact... the only pic of me thats in my room, is from when I was 7. Its a great picture of me on horse back just after I completed a jump. I got my riding cap (the black peaked cap type) and my riding boots (real riding boots, with a shiney buckle on them) my riding pants (with little material that went under your foot so they didn;t slide up as you rubbed against the horse), and my whip. That I wouldn;t mind posting. Unfortunatly, its a meter wide and mounted on wood. Sorry ppl... I got carried away (as per ussual) and drifted off topic. oops.
 #50 
Old 2001-07-03, 18:49
Anarkhia Anarkhia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by magician:
lol. Anarkhia, its called love Enjoy it.

An idea: when you meet, each wear something silly. Agree beforehand. Eg,
"I'll be the one with the large mexican hat, decoratted with snoopy stickers"
or
"I'll be the one dressed in red sequece, with a miss Hawaii banner"
...



Hehe, cool idea, except that I hate masquerades and stuff. But you got me inspired to figure out something cool, cause as you say, to break the ice.
 #51 
Old 2001-07-03, 18:53
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by digital:
did totse hire some sort of shrink (magician)? i think it's good what ur doing. ppl need to hear advice and encouragement from someone other than their parents. they don't have to follow it, just be open minded and acknowledge it.


Ooops. I thought as I started the topic, I should reply to each post if no one else did. I didn;t mean to take over the show liek that. (I think this is my 6th post in a row... and I been posting for a few hours now) oops. But thanks for the compliment.

I did think of going into phyciatry... but... I don't think I could cope. They say people go into it to hide their own problems. I knwo wnough on the topic already. I don't want to be examining myself any more (I might not like what I see. I'm fussy so I probably won't).

Oh the nick ? (seeing as no one asked) I am or atleast WAS a magician. I used to do kids parties. I started when I was 7, went to magic school (yes they do exist), was under an appretiseship type of thing in Australia for a while. Anyway... I got into it becuase magic was interesting and fun. With in a little bit of time, I knew how every thing worked, I knew where "great illusions" came from (one magic show was selling a trick for 200 pounds. I had a book that showed you how to make it out of cardboard... the book cost 4 pounds.) Anyway my point is the magic went out of it, I kept doing it for years. Phycology... when you know what makes people tick (and I did at one point know a couple of people well enough to predict there every move) well... people are life, and that take the fun out of that too.

quote:
you said you're working toward an IT degree. what kind of software are you working with?


lol. Monash University (for those that have heard of it), I'm doing a Bachelor of Computer Science, and have 1 subject to go to give me a Major in Systems Analysis and Design. (not that my degree needs a mojor but... I had ellectives to kill).

Languages... umm... Basic, VB, C, C++, perl, Python (which I detest), Lisp, UML (which is design not programming.. but still a language) I think thats it. Not sure though... Shrug.
Application: Most of my work (apposed to study) is in MS Access. I'm working on a finantual package at the moment. I have a VB (with ACCESS backend) program that does machine calibrations for a multination, I have a costoms documentation system in south africa (that uses VB + C and interacts with a cobol server).
Other: Systems Analysis, Project Management, IT Management, ERP systems, AI, formal methods.
OS: Dos 1 to 6.22, Windows 3.1 to NT, Linux.

Shees... this is like a Job interview. Mind you... in a year or so I *might* be coming over to the US to work there for a bit. Either there or the UK. So if any one has an offer

quote:

i'm very happy w/ life at the moment. lostmind and i just got back from a smooth, system install/upgrade on an indian reservation. usually we have all sorts of unforseen problems.



Lol tell me about it. I spent 3 days getting the right microsoft patches and drivers to make my software work for this multinational.
Oh... I was on a fixed contract, and the project had alreadt has scope creep so bad I was working for $5 an hour. (Thats Australia... it'd be $2.50 per hour where you are). Anyway... I got bit more money out of them, so I shouldn't complain.
 #52 
Old 2001-07-03, 23:40
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

ok.
i just came back from the sound studio, where we composed a song.
i wrote it and i gave instructions on the way the vocalist showld sing it and the ritm.

the song is cool.
it just needs a name, and the band needs a name too.
and we need to work on the lyrics for the speedy part, but i think that still screaming: "shut up" (he just screamed it..i didnt write it)
is pretty good.
and we need to work a bit on the end.
but the thing that came out is prettty good, im proud to be the one that has written them lyrics. (i write poems by the way.) and..ehm..
i got this stupid nickname. since a few days, im called bob LoL so im the lil critic freak that jumps around in the studio and gives orders and critisizes if u do it wrong called bob.
u know bob the builder....well im bob...just bob.

"can we fix it bob?"
"yes we can!"

i first got annoyed wen my bf moaned boooooooooooooooooooooooooob...but now....i think i got used to it.



bye.

BOB

[This message has been edited by BOB (edited 07-03-2001).]

[This message has been edited by freakangel (edited 07-03-2001).]
 #53 
Old 2001-07-04, 01:10
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Thats cute ! ... bob
 #54 
Old 2001-07-04, 03:06
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

what part of canada would you be caming to, magician? cause if it's around here, you should look me up.


[This message has been edited by peroxidestings (edited 07-04-2001).]
 #55 
Old 2001-07-04, 03:19
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by peroxidestings:
what part of canada would you be caming to, magician? cause if it's around here, you should look me up.



I meant it sounded fun, and wish I was there... but to answer the question... if I ever was, it would probably be toronto as I have family there.
 #56 
Old 2001-07-04, 03:37
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

how do you put your pictures up??
 #57 
Old 2001-07-04, 06:29
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

You type [ IMG ]http://theaddress.com[ /IMG ]

but with out the spaces in the [].
 #58 
Old 2001-07-04, 07:02
yellowthread yellowthread is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

[QUOTE]Originally posted by magician:
Give him some time to cool off. How old is your sis ?

[This message has been edited by magician (edited 07-02-2001).]
[/QUOTE
my sis is 15... even after my parents do cool off i dont think they r going to let me stay home

 #59 
Old 2001-07-04, 07:31
skurwysyn skurwysyn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life


Is it just me or has that MAGICIAN guy become some sort of DR. Feelgood??? So do you know fucking EVERYTHING magician???
Here's one...If a tree falls in the forest, blah, blah, blah....

...WELL???...Have you ever though that there are ppl in this world that have nothing that is good about their life?!?!?! (..NO...I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT MYSELF HERE.)
P.S. All these fuckwits with these "problems" need to wake up...YOUR "FELLINGS" ARE SELF MANUFACTURED AND YOU ALL ARE NEEDY LITTLE BITCHES THAT ARE STARVED FOR ATTENTION BECAUSE YOUR MUMMY WON'T WIPE YOUR ASS FOR YOU...HAVE I PUT THINGS INTO PERESPECTIVE??....GOOD....
 #60 
Old 2001-07-04, 08:14
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

[QUOTE
my sis is 15... even after my parents do cool off i dont think they r going to let me stay home
[/QUOTE]

I wasn't so much worried about that as I was about whether your sister was old enough to look after herself. I mean... if she was like 22 and your parents locked her out... well... sad but maybe. As she's under 21... don't they sort of have to let her back in ?

[This message has been edited by magician (edited 07-04-2001).]
 #61 
Old 2001-07-04, 08:26
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by skurwysyn:
Is it just me or has that MAGICIAN guy become some sort of DR. Feelgood??? So do you know fucking EVERYTHING magician???
Here's one...If a tree falls in the forest, blah, blah, blah....


Tree falling in woods -> sound.
If a tree falls in the woods, then yes it makes a sound.
If a tree doesn't fall in the woods, then yes it still makes a sound.

Tree falling -> sounds
T T
F T

Sorry... couldn't resist that. Logically its perfectly correct.
quote:
Have you ever though that there are ppl in this world that have nothing that is good about their life?!?!?!


I disagree. The only people with nothing good about their lives are dead. As for the rest of us, if we can't find it... we're just too caught up to notice the little things. Or looking to hard to see the big picture. Point is if we can;t find something good, its through lack of trying, or lack of wanting to find anything, not a lack of there being anything to find.

quote:
P.S. All these fuckwits with these "problems" need to wake up...YOUR "FELLINGS" ARE SELF MANUFACTURED AND YOU ALL ARE NEEDY LITTLE BITCHES THAT ARE STARVED FOR ATTENTION BECAUSE YOUR MUMMY WON'T WIPE YOUR ASS FOR YOU...HAVE I PUT THINGS INTO PERESPECTIVE??....GOOD....


Was your father in the military ? Wow... thats like lines out of some movie, where the kid gets yelled at by his father with those words. This is going to hurt... but... you (personally) have to WANT to find something good. It doesn't sound like you want that. It sounds like you have some real problems, but you don't want to talk about them. Instead you're bottling them up. Trying to be tougher than your problems. If sounds like you think admitting you have them would be giving in, and you don't want to do that. So instead you ignore them.

Think about talking to someone, a friend, a coworker, your boss, your wife (if you have one). If you get a little support from someone else (and you will) then things will start looking up.

Umm... yeah, good luck.
 #62 
Old 2001-07-04, 09:25
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
edited by freakangel:
im gonna do another preggy test, NOW WEN I NEED TO GO PISS.
so im a bit nervous.
hes mum found out, and she brought this test,r ight, well she said what i have to do, but she didnt give me the thing that says what the positive and negativ result colors or whatever are, i think that is unfair.
she said u just do it and bring it to me.
I DONT GET TO KNOW THE RESULT!!!!
AND SHE CAN HAVE A GO ON ME CUS IM PREGNANT IF ITS POSITIV, AND I DONT EVEN GET THE CHANCE TO BE PRERPARED FOR THAT PREACH
i hate this.
i think she hates me.....why?



so im doin the test...
i just see a blue minus coming up at the blue part..and its taking too long...
oh a musical tip(im just listing to it)= bodycount- kkk bitch.
this is taking top fuckn long.

 #63 
Old 2001-07-04, 09:43
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
so im doin the test...
i just see a blue minus coming up at the blue part..and its taking too long...
oh a musical tip(im just listing to it)= bodycount- kkk bitch.
this is taking top fuckn long.



Umm... at a guess I'd a say a blue minus stood for negetive... but thats only a guess...
 #64 
Old 2001-07-04, 15:21
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

im not preggy!!�!�!�!�!�!�!�!��!�!!�!�!my bf just made pix of me. wich i didnt want to, so..there horrible...bix where i attempt to dodge..
one of my tattoo wich im proud of...wait ill ask if he can upload it (my second tattoo.)
*waiting*
*waiting*
100 years later..c�mon...c�mon

tadaaaa
my puddycat



------------------
[URL:http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/]just me cant u see? if u dont like me...click this.[/URL]
 #65 
Old 2001-07-04, 15:25
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

oops my signature failed...i know what i did wrong....

------------------
[URL http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/]just me cant u see? if u dont like me...click this.[/URL]
 #66 
Old 2001-07-04, 15:29
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...fuck it.


------------------
just me cant u see? if u dont like me...click this.
 #67 
Old 2001-07-05, 06:57
skurwysyn skurwysyn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life


sniff...sniff...sniff...Geez MAGICIAN you almost made me whale like a little girl. Seriously though...the raseon I said that is because allot of ppl "exuse" themselves from achieving their goals/dreams by saying that my life "sucks", "my daddy sucks", "my family is broken up" etc. What I'm saying is get out there and fuckin try man!!! Stop complaining and start doing something to better your life, because there are ppl in this world that have NOWHERE as good of an opportunity as YOU have in U.S. (or Australia..for that matter...)I think ppl complain and make other ppl feel sorry for them so they can feel better about their faliures in life...
P.S. No my dad was not a military freak...I'd fuckin kill him if he was...Everything I say here is from personal experience, and no MAGICIAN I don not have any "issues"..at least not any more than you do. And last of all I'd appriciate if you gave me more credit than try to evaluate my personality and life experience form an internet post...thanx...
 #68 
Old 2001-07-05, 07:31
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by skurwysyn:
What I'm saying is get out there and fuckin try man!!! Stop complaining and start doing something to better your life, because there are ppl in this world that have NOWHERE as good of an opportunity as YOU have in U.S. (or Australia..for that matter...)I think ppl complain and make other ppl feel sorry for them so they can feel better about their faliures in life...



That was the point of this topic. To consentrate on the good things rather than the bad. And so far I must say I rather impressed with the way people have taken it.

quote:

P.S. Everything I say here is from personal experience, and no MAGICIAN I don not have any "issues"..at least not any more than you do.



Wow... if you got an many as me, I feel sorry for you. (Thats a joke for all those that missed it).

quote:

And last of all I'd appriciate if you gave me more credit than try to evaluate my personality and life experience form an internet post...thanx...



We work with what we got... you were angry and shouting alot at the end. So I took it the wrong way (ie you didn't care about anyone else), rather than an genuine consern and advice (as it was obviously intended). Sorry.
 #69 
Old 2001-07-05, 07:42
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

I just walked up to the store in my winnie the pooh pj's (i live smack in the middle of downtown vancouver) to get tampons.
i feel like a winner.
 #70 
Old 2001-07-05, 08:02
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

I just found a couple of really cute quotes...
.....
"By the time you say you're his,
shivering and sighing,
and he vows his passion is
Infinate, undying-
Lady, make a note of this:
One of you is lying."
....
"Guns aren't lawfull,
nooses give,
Gasses smell awful,
you might as well live."
-Dorathy Parker (1893-1967)
.....
"See the happy moron,
He doesn't give a damn,
I wish I were a moron,
By God! Perhaps I am!"
-in Eugenics Review July 1929
.....
"There is so much good in the worst of us,
and so much bad in the best of us,
that it hardly becomes any of us
to talk about the rest of us."
.....
they made me smile so i thought it might make somebody else smile too.
 #71 
Old 2001-07-05, 09:41
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

looks like the newbies found one another. great.
eh.. ahh..
i hate to break this too you all but none of you are anything special. we are all just parts of the same machine. and they own you.

pcThUg2ooo.

can i rant?
can i?

my life...
hah.... nah i dun want to look as humiliated as you.
 #72 
Old 2001-07-05, 13:19
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by peroxidestings:
I just found a couple of really cute quotes...
.....
they made me smile so i thought it might make somebody else smile too.



I like that one best. Umm... what that an anonymouse quote, or can we attribute it to you ?

Oh... and pooh bear is cool, I don't care what the rest of you say in response to this.
 #73 
Old 2001-07-05, 13:23
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by PcThUg2ooo:
looks like the newbies found one another. great.
eh.. ahh..
i hate to break this too you all but none of you are anything special. we are all just parts of the same machine. and they own you



Its only the sad that can't stand happy people. Unfortunatly, (for them) happyness is like depression. It spreads rapidly... but... but there aren't drugs for it. (Well not legal ones). And... and... it works faster too !

"Oh look at me ! I'm the Happy man from Happy Ville" - A badly mangled quote from the Simpsons. (only homer was sarcastic, ah well, we can't have everything).
 #74 
Old 2001-07-05, 13:37
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:

Cherry Stones
by A. A. Milne (from Now We Are Six)

Tinker, Tailor,

Soldier, Sailor,


Rich Man, Poor Man,

Ploughboy, Thief -

What about a Cowboy,
Policemanm Jailer,
Engine-Driver,
Or Pirate Chief ?
What about a Postman - or Keeper at the Zoo ?
What about the Circus Man who lets the people through ?
And the man who takes the pennies from the roundabouts and swings ?
Or the man who plays the organ, and the other man who sings ?

What about the Conjuror with Rabbits in his pockets ?
What about the Rocket Man who's always making rockets ?
Oh, there's such a lot of things to do and such a lot to be
That there's always lots of cherries on my little cherry tree !



Just thought I'd share. Hey lost, maybe read that to that little friend of yours

Oh... just one more

quote:

Buttercup Days (as above)
by A. A. Milne (from Now We Are Six)

Where is Anne ?
Head above the buttercups,
Walking by the stream,
Down amoung the buttercups.
Where is Anne ?
Walking with her man,
Lost in a dream,
Lost amoung the buttercups

What has she got in that little brown head ?
Wonderful thoughts which can never be said.
What has she got in that firm little fist of hers ?
Somebody's thumb, and it feels like Christopher's.
Where is Anne ?
Close to her man.
Brown head, gold head,
In and out the buttercups.



 #75 
Old 2001-07-05, 18:19
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

no none of those quotes are mine. i found them on a piece of paper from english, i think.
 #76 
Old 2001-07-06, 02:08
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

I just thought the last one might not have been a quote
 #77 
Old 2001-07-06, 05:54
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life



eek...be nice..haha



------------------
����
 #78 
Old 2001-07-06, 06:00
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

You're a pretty little red x..
 #79 
Old 2001-07-06, 06:16
muffin_man muffin_man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

for once in my life, i know exactly what i want to with the rest of it

------------------
those who live by the arrow get shot by those who dont
 #80 
Old 2001-07-06, 06:39
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

DAMN IT what'd i do wrong???

------------------
����
 #81 
Old 2001-07-06, 10:36
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by WatChHoWiBurN:
DAMN IT what'd i do wrong???




lol. I looked at your profile and tried to see it too. Didn't work. Umm... where ever you stored that picture on the web, its nto world readable. If you own the little bit of the web where it lives, you need to give world read access. If not... you need to move / copy the picture somewhere else.

But although I do want to see that pic, I'd be quite happy hugging and kissing and rolling down the hill with you with out it. (Sex... well... I dunno. I honestly don't know what I'd say if the oppotunity existed... and thats nothing personal)
 #82 
Old 2001-07-06, 10:44
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
You're a pretty little red x..


lol ! Ahhh... Spiffy, you're funny.

Anyway, I had a wierd day. I went into Uni (I was bored) and got a call to the Associates Dean's office, and was handed a box of software for my club. It was a "little gift" that Microsoft wanted to give us. Its got like 8 boxed bits of software, including a full version of MS Office 2000, windows ME, flight simulator2 and other stuff. Must be like $2000 ($AUS) and they say we can give it away as door prizes !

Then I went to see a lecturer about a paper I'm hopefully going to get published. He gave it a thumbs up. And the department's thowing out all their old stuff (SGI machines etc) and I got an invite if I want to take any of it. And... well... its been a weird day !

Back to that little red X... It suits burn
Its cute, its little, its red and its hot (its a warning isn't it). Dunno how I'd hug it though. lol.
 #83 
Old 2001-07-06, 11:34
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

burn.
if u want, send me the pic, my bf will upload it and i will mail u the url.
simple as that.
thats done in a sec.
did the same for peroxidesting

think about it if u want.

------------------
just me cant u see? if u dont like me...click this.
 #84 
Old 2001-07-06, 11:34
Anarkhia Anarkhia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by magician:
Anyway, I had a wierd day. I went into Uni (I was bored) and got a call to the Associates Dean's office, and was handed a box of software for my club. It was a "little gift" that Microsoft wanted to give us. Its got like 8 boxed bits of software, including a full version of MS Office 2000, windows ME, flight simulator2 and other stuff. Must be like $2000 ($AUS) and they say we can give it away as door prizes !



It's just electrical impulses stored on a bloody CD and some paper, how could one possibly demand $2000 for that stuff?? Oh its the sick software world, I forgot
 #85 
Old 2001-07-06, 12:31
hyghlander hyghlander is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by xengoreth:
I am feeling well all the time now. I was always feeling absolutely terrible (physically and mentally) before. Then, I quit smoking, quit smoking weed, starting working out and taking Kung Fu, quit eating crappy foods, and started programming again. Now I feel much better. This I believe is something positive in my life.

--------------------------------
you are doing kungfu to???
are you just doing normal kungfu or are you doing traditional kungfu? or modern wushu
maybe you should do tai chi to cos it is very relaxing



------------------
don't love one,don't love two,love the one that loves you!!!
 #86 
Old 2001-07-08, 14:08
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Just thought I'd update this "little" post of ours.

I had a friend over today, he gave me a message hi from another friend, so I called the other person and 2 more friends... and well I don't get out much, so speaking to friends I haven't spoken to in 6 months is a big deal.
 #87 
Old 2001-07-08, 16:00
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

watch at this:
my eyes, i didnt use any makeup, so well thats my: goddmorningufucks expresions, i made them today





------------------
just me cant u see? if u dont like me...click this.

[This message has been edited by freakangel (edited 07-08-2001).]
 #88 
Old 2001-07-08, 21:15
exsplosives exsplosives is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Fuck life! Why were we made? if your living it hard, FUCK IT! Smoke weed in blunts until u pass out!

------------------
X-( 2 Easy Steps for A BIGGER @$$hole X-(

Step 1. Put Dynamite up your ass

Step 2. Fart to ignite

[This message has been edited by exsplosives (edited 07-08-2001).]
 #89 
Old 2001-07-08, 22:23
hannahmanson666 hannahmanson666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Hi magician, i know this is supposed to be about all the good stuff in our lives, but u seem to be giving alot of people alot of great advice so i was wondering if u might be able to advise me 2!

U c, this morning my Boyfriend *first love* broke up with me, he was telling me about all these bad things going on in his life and how he didnt want to end up bringing me down with him! i think thats pretty nice in a weird way and i still wanna be there 4 him and help him out, but its really hard 4 me coz i miss him already! wot do i do?

Also, i have 5 really really good best friends and they r all really low at the moment, one of them has a huge prob that she keeps crying about and wont tell any of us about, one is having serious relationship probs, one is having relationship and kinda depressive probs, one is having a bad time at home, and one is having probs at home and at skool.

I really wanna help all of them but i feel like there is absolutely nothing i can do! Also i have a pretty big addiction problem which is getting my mates down even more!

I wanna help tham all and i just dont know what to say or do! Can u help me at all? especialy the thing about my boyfreind coz i still really really care about him!

Im sorry to have to post this coz i know this topic is supposed to be positive and all, i know there are like a million people on here who come to you 4 advice, im sorry to be another one but u really seem like the only person i could come to!

please reply if u have time! or not just you magician, anyone else who might be able to help!
 #90 
Old 2001-07-09, 02:33
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

If you try to put the world on your shoulders, the world will squash you flat. Besides, trying to help others change is a crapshoot- they have to want things to get better, and not just wallow in their own misery.

I wouldn't say this, normally, cuz it's kind of depressing, but it's true.. and when you're dealing with this many people, it would take a person of incredible (read: more than exists) strength to help the lives of all these people improve. It's not a suggestion to not try, just that you can only do so much.

If you have an addiction, use that to help your friends. Get better. Show them your own strength. It's amazing how much easier it is for most people to help themselves when someone they're close to shows them the way, so to speak. It's the same reason why people work out with partners- it's far easier to get out and lift or skate or whatever when other people are counting on you to be there.

If they continue to be miserable, then for whatever reason (fear of change or success or happiness, perhaps), they're unwilling to do what they need to do to make their situations better. No matter what you do or how wonderful of an example you set, it'll probably happen with one or two at least.. then you have to be careful to not let them bring you down with them while you're trying to get them up (if you're still so inclined at that point).

It's hard. It can wreck friendships. In the long run, though, it's better for most everyone..
 #91 
Old 2001-07-09, 12:21
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Spiffy, thanks for replying this one I'll post some comments on your comments, then my own reply.

Guys... I can tell you what I think, I tend to talk too much and be oppinionated. I like to think I'm also open minded. (But I could be biased about that). That said, I'm no more "qualified" to help any of you than any of the rest of you. I think people have been giving me all the credit, when more than half of it belongs to Spiffy here, and to Suzie and to others. If you write... if I see it I'll probably reply. But that doesn't make it good advice. Or even experienced advice.

Hannahmanson666, you gave me a rather big (and undeserved) compliment there. Umm... thank you . Listen to what spiffy says below, he knows what he's on about. Half the time I post stuff, I look at it and think... you know, this person really does need some help... and what I posted was just useless, maybe I should have left it for someone else to answer ? In your case luckily... spiffy got there before me Anyway, I'll reply (as you asked) Here and in a new post.

(Now that I've had a go a dispelling some of the myths...)

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
If you try to put the world on your shoulders, the world will squash you flat.


That people, is great advice. Depression feeds on itself. But so does hope, support and friendship. You can try and make a difference, just make sure you don't hurt yourself too much in the process. I suggest you do give it ago (as spiffy does below). The other option, is to lock your self up (emotionally) and just stop "living" for a bit. And thats not such a great option. You only have one life... locking yourself up means you waste at least a few years of it. Thats a rather big chunk.

quote:

It's not a suggestion to not try, just that you can only do so much.


Magician Nods. Decide what it is you want to do... be realistic. For your boyfriend... tell him you don't want to go. If he's trying to protect you from it... and you don't want to be protected... it sounds like you have a very strong relationship and what ever else happens... you'll most likely still have each other at the end. (So there is some light at the end of this tunnel)

What I suggest, is give him something to look forwards to. And yourself. Find a day, say a sunday, and agree that no matter what, you'll spend at least 3 hours together happily on a Sunday. If it works, plan to do it again the next week. Then you have something to look forwards to all week. In this 3 hours, the "rules" are, no mentioning of anythign that upsets either of you. No talking through your problems. And no (what ever you're addicated to). You can go out for tea, or ice cream or hot chocolates or coffee. You can talk about what went right in the last week. You can talk about irrelevancies. But the point is to just be together and support each other by being there.

If you do this, you can't get dragged down by him (his consern) and you can still be there for him (your consern) and you both have something possitive in your lives, that you can spend each week looking forwards to. (Which it sounds like you both need).

quote:

If you have an addiction, use that to help your friends. Get better. Show them your own strength.


Its much easier to change yourself than others. And as spiffy said, if you can show them how you're trying to fix things... that helps them get over the appathy and aceptace of the way things are now. You'll be helping them, and you'll be helping yourself. Also... you may need to talk to someone about your addiction (doctors are ussually good). Thats a big step, and it requires courage. But again, that will help show your friends how much you mean it. As well as helping you, and giving you someone you can talk to about at least one of the problems.

quote:

then you have to be careful to not let them bring you down with them while you're trying to get them up.



Watch this. If they start getting you down... tell them to stop. Agree with them not to talk about any of there problems if you ask them not to. Then you can spend some time with them too, just being there.

[This message has been edited by magician (edited 07-09-2001).]
 #92 
Old 2001-07-09, 12:41
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by hannahmanson666:
Hi magician, i know this is supposed to be about all the good stuff in our lives, but u seem to be giving alot of people alot of great advice so i was wondering if u might be able to advise me 2!


I put the disclaimer on my advice above so I wouldn't need to put it here That said... I'm at your service. Magician bows. As to posting in this thread... I'm just shoked it got to four pages. I mean that really good... but four pages ! wow.

Anyway back to what you were saying...
quote:
U c, this morning my Boyfriend *first love* broke up with me, he was telling me about all these bad things going on in his life and how he didnt want to end up bringing me down with him! i think thats pretty nice in a weird way and i still wanna be there 4 him and help him out, but its really hard 4 me coz i miss him already! wot do i do?


You be there for him. And you tell him what you just told us, how much you're missing him, and how much he means to you. Also how you thought what he's trying to do is nice... but you love him and don't want to leave him on his own.

quote:

Also, i have 5 really really good best friends and they r all really low at the moment, one of them has a huge prob that she keeps crying about and wont tell any of us about, one is having serious relationship probs, one is having relationship and kinda depressive probs, one is having a bad time at home, and one is having probs at home and at skool.


Yikes. I suggest (for a start) that you all go out and do something fun. It seems like you need it. Or even better... have a girls night in (chocolate, marshmellows, jelly snakes, if you like baking... muffins are great) and soem videos... why not make it a sleep over ? (Don't invite your boy friend as that will complicate things further... do tell him about it, just so he knows you're ok and having fun even with his problems). This gives those with problems at home or school some fun AWAY from both places. It gives you all some time together, and some time to put your problems to the side.

quote:

Also i have a pretty big addiction problem which is getting my mates down even more!



As I said above, this is your problem for you to do deal with. And that, is a good thing. IT means you have complete control of it. Take charge and fix it. ... you just need a little faith in yourself. And maybe a doctors help depending on the addiction. Oh... you want a nice doctor. If your doctor don't know your name and at least the basics about your medical history with out looking it up... find a new doctor. You can have more than one doctor... in this case you might want to.

quote:

I wanna help tham all and i just dont know what to say or do! Can u help me at all? especialy the thing about my boyfreind coz i still really really care about him!


There's no problem here. You care about him, and he cares about you. You're both trying to protect each other... this is good, but you must learn to trust each other too. If he is depressed and is trying to keep it from you... he needs to trust you when you say you can handle it. You also have to trust him when you're out together and he doesn;t want to talk... he may be right to keep some things to himself. Anyway... try what I suggested in the last message if you like. ... and let us know how things go.

Good luck, and have fun !
(Fun, trust and friendship are the answer... all you're missing at the moment is a little fun in everyones lives, something to look forwards to, and a big hug)

Ps. Give your boy friend a big hug when you see him. I don't knwo how sexually active you are, but the way he sounds at the moment... he needs hugs not kisses. A hug says you love him and will stand by and support him, a kiss says your passionate about him. They're related... but right now what he needs is support.
 #93 
Old 2001-07-09, 19:56
hannahmanson666 hannahmanson666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Spiffy + Magician

thank u sooooo much I love u!
U have made me feel so much better about everything! Im pretty sure i can handle it now, u have really made me think about everyone's situations, I really feel like a sleep over and jelly snakes now!

maybe me and my mates were all bringing each other down without realising it, im gunna try really hard to cheer everyone up, including myself!

Im gunna get it all sorted, im sure i can do it! Thank you, your advice has really cheered me up!

xxx Hannah xxx

 #94 
Old 2001-07-09, 20:45
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life


i dont wanna be a bitch or something but..
i posted all them pics to hear ya'lls opinnion about them.
ow i dont know, mybe im just waiting for u to say: "what an ugly bitch u are!"
im stupid.
i just depend on someones opinion about things like my phisik.
i like my eyes, i really do, i think on the red one, they look kinda wild and "sexy" in some weird sick and twisted way..i dont know.



------------------
just me cant u see? if u dont like me...click this.




[This message has been edited by freakangel (edited 07-09-2001).]
 #95 
Old 2001-07-09, 22:43
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Rrrrrr... ;p
 #96 
Old 2001-07-10, 13:13
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by freakangel:
i dont wanna be a bitch or something but..
i posted all them pics to hear ya'lls opinnion about them.

i like my eyes, i really do, i think on the red one, they look kinda wild and "sexy" in some weird sick and twisted way..i dont know.



Umm... Freakangel, I don't know about others but... A close up like that looks like eyes. Thats about all. The red one looks like red eyes. I looked at it (the first time) and said... "yes... they're eyes" and then I moved on to the next post.

It could well be that in person, you have a twingle to your eyes. Some things can't be caught on film. And The face... well the expression is all connected. Eyes by them self are somehow stangly out of context. Yes, they're eyes but its hard to tell any more about them. Or the person they belong to.

What I'm saying is, don't read anything into people not replying.
 #97 
Old 2001-07-10, 13:34
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

I spent today with a friend, (all day) then spoke to two girls (old friends from school that I hadn't spoken to yet this year).

I got a lunch date with one of them for when uni starts (not a date date but... I never been on one of those so... thats not too suprising. Anyway she asked me and was glad I called so I'm happy.)
 #98 
Old 2001-07-10, 14:02
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

i dont know, maybe u wanna like say what u think about the manipulations i did with photoshop.
i love to use photoshop on pics or anything.
but ok.

eyes are beautifull..


------------------
 #99 
Old 2001-07-10, 15:43
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Photoshop is cool
So is SB Live! (sound card)... I just bought one.
 #100 
Old 2001-07-10, 16:51
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Wow this was a good day !

Well technically its tomorrow now. I went to check my results on the web (they're not due out for another two days) and guess what ? Someone messed up and they're up already (they're probably vanish before a decent hour of the morning) Anyway... I got a print out.

And I aced the corse ! I got 6 months left, but I just got decent high destinctions for ALL my subjects last semester, and an HD average over the course todate. So... I guess I can't really miss out on honours now

Ok I'm happy. And I KNOW I've been workign way to hard.
 #101 
Old 2001-07-10, 22:23
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

i just had a really good romp. the guy's (remember that worker guy from my area? yeah him.) asleep on my bed and imma gonna go for a cig.
 #102 
Old 2001-07-11, 07:20
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

hehe
great for you.


i got this guy on "my"(remember im in germany) bed to...i slept on the couch though..a lil bed problem...no not directly what u think.

------------------
 #103 
Old 2001-07-11, 13:50
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Awww... all the girls are having fun without me !

Serriously though... glad every one is having so much fun

Magician looks over to the happy hippo meter (behind the rocket clock) and sees TOTSE's average happiness is well into possitive territory.
 #104 
Old 2001-07-13, 18:35
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Ok people, time to go round the room again. Oh.. and hwo was every ones week ? (Good bits only !)

I been posting way to much so you all know whats happening in my life. lol.

Except for the relationship front, which I don't know if I'm ready for anyway... I really have no complaints.

Oh.. other than that lost is making me a bit sad. But thats good. When things are good there should always be a grain of salt. "Better to attend a house of morning than a house of celebration". It's better for (I don't want to say the soul) well.. you get more and can grow more out of prior.
Lost, I still wouldn't mind hearing what your picture of me is... nows not the time but... that quote is a hint
 #105 
Old 2001-07-14, 01:42
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

eh, fuck you magician, do us all a favour and dissappear. Your over-the-top happiness look is making me feel sick.
 #106 
Old 2001-07-14, 10:48
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by PcThUg2ooo:
eh, fuck you magician, do us all a favour and dissappear. Your over-the-top happiness look is making me feel sick.


Read some of my other posts then. The point of this thread IS happiness. If you don't want cheering up... I suggest you don't read it. Alternativly if you do want some... think of something and post it.

 #107 
Old 2001-07-15, 06:44
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Not just in this topic. Every post i read is about how sweet you think you are... how kind, how nice. Fuck it im sick of it man. im speaking my mind because i can. Just like i cant stop you from speaking that fucking bullshit that you do.

Eh... maybe you should try some hard drugs, change your perception on yourself, and learn who you really are. Not what your trying to be. People who are fake (usually oer-the-top in some way) in my opinoin are weak and cant handle the reality of themselves. If you dont like your weight dude, exercise. Dont come on here to try and improve your self worth.

Sorry if that was harsh but im off my face.
 #108 
Old 2001-07-15, 07:11
Eyeless Devil Eyeless Devil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

PCthug, would your depression/hatred/anger be considered over-the-top? I think it would. That would make YOU fake. Quit trying to be so fucking hardcore. Maybe YOU'RE the one trying to be something you're not.

Dont shit on him for trying to help a few people find something good about themselves.

------------------

Party like hardkore black people.
 #109 
Old 2001-07-15, 08:07
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Hey i found something everybody can feel good about... meeee!!
i never said i was self concious.
 #110 
Old 2001-07-15, 10:43
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by PcThUg2ooo:
Eh... maybe you should try some hard drugs, change your perception on yourself, and learn who you really are. Not what your trying to be. People who are fake (usually oer-the-top in some way) in my opinoin are weak and cant handle the reality of themselves. If you dont like your weight dude, exercise. Dont come on here to try and improve your self worth.

Sorry if that was harsh but im off my face.



Thats ok mate. I don't believe in drugs, or smoking. I don't care what you do, but I never tried it and never intend to. I don't intend jumping out of a plane with out a parachute either. That said, I have been flying in a 2 seater a number of times, and that was fun, specially when I was left to fly myself for a bit. But I'm going off topic.

As to learning who I really am... I never tried to be anything I'm not. I don't see the point in trying to please others and doing whats "cool" (eg the smoking). I don't see the point in listening to music because other people are, and following music or movie stars lives in magazines.

I dropped Physics in my final year of school to pick up media studies. I was and am a hard science student. But I was also a techie (computer yes... but also sound and lights). I ran a radio station at school for years... (despite my indifference to most music). And I worked radio Drama and other things I liked into it. I let other people do the music, I worked on everyhting else and training people in things like interviews.
Point: I do what I like. And just becuase that ussually isn't what other people like does not mean I'm fitting into some stereo type.

As to my weight... the reason I posted it was because I was doing something about it. I got it down by 5Kg of the holidays. I want to loose another 2 (and I will) before I'm happy with it.

At the same time, I'm not a health fanatic. And I don't intend becoming one. I may join up with the hiking club at uni... or join some of the staff next time they go. But that will be for fun, and to take photos... not spacifically to loose weight.

I think people should be happy with who they are, and not spend their entire life trying to change that.

Q "Who is happy ?"
A "He who is content with his lot"

From: Pirkay Avot. (The Talmud)
 #111 
Old 2001-07-19, 05:41
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

aww freak would you really do that for me??? cuz i can send you one if u would...

------------------
����
 #112 
Old 2001-07-20, 17:00
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

...

------------------
People believe lots of lies on this planet, that's why most of them haven't committed suicide yet.
 #113 
Old 2001-07-20, 18:43
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

send it and i�ll upload it, since now i know how
sorry that the answer took soo long, but i was in holland, just came back.
lol
still got dope left, its lying here- its norhten lights- it smells really tempting.
we had white widow, super skunk, and i bought WITH my own money (i never did) northen lights.

ok, whatever.


------------------
 #114 
Old 2001-07-20, 18:48
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

I wanna go to holland *sniff*

------------------
People believe lots of lies on this planet, that's why most of them haven't committed suicide yet.
 #115 
Old 2001-07-20, 19:48
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

gravy...what do u want me to send it to?


------------------
����
 #116 
Old 2001-07-21, 14:31
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Make it a new thread girls. I'm sure it'll take off

Magician gets a ticket machine from the bakery and starts handing out numbers to all those that want to see burns pic.

Only a dollar a look people ! Hey... I'll make more money off this than Fixit ever made off me ! Magician grumbles at Fixit's 10% cut.

Magician kisses burn and runs off.
 #117 
Old 2001-07-21, 18:37
Fixit Fixit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Heh, who needs idlepimps? I have Mag.

My punkass is worth $1,567,980

And that's just on this thread alone!

 #118 
Old 2001-07-22, 12:42
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Ok well...

Every thing is over now bar the Champaign... I'm still sipping that. And what can I say ? My friends came and enjoyed themselves, those that couldn't come were mostly sitting with relatives in hospital (there were 4 people with that "excuse" !)... I got a happy birthday hug on sight from my friend who I've mentioned else where (that was nice), would have got one from the other female friend I invited but.. we both just stood there for a second not sure what the proper ettiquet was... then walking inside. lol. Ummm... not much else to tell really.

Magician shrugs. I guess it was a rather good day.

 #119 
Old 2001-07-24, 00:32
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

whats good about my life?


my bucket o'sweet green shit things, yummy yummy yummy
heh
~End~

------------------
 #120 
Old 2001-07-24, 00:46
SwagMaster SwagMaster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Alrighty, I'm new here so lez kick it. What good about my life. Well i got into a private school for 9th grade, dont shoot me down for this . Its a rip-off tho ($6,500 per year) Its so much easier to start high school with peeps ya dont know in my opinion. I am gonna play JV Football cuz coach thinks he could use my Linebaka skills. Other than gettin in fights from time to time and gettin busted for UNDERAGE DRINKING (damnit lol) life is fine. Probation ends in October woohooo.

------------------
*-*-* SwagMaster *-*-*
Would you like another drink?

[This message has been edited by SwagMaster (edited 07-24-2001).]
 #121 
Old 2001-07-24, 01:43
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

wow. are you like.. a prep?
i got sent to private school in grade 8, i got kicked out on the second day. haha. it was fun. We had that whole chapel bullshit right? and it was like.. in the gym, they like, turned it into a church. well anyway, my buddy's aunt owned this pygmi goat, right? so i uh.. borrowed it... and came in like.. halfway through mass or some shit and threatened to sacrifice the sheep and indulge in wild masturbation.
good times. the school has a restraining order against me.
 #122 
Old 2001-07-24, 02:03
SwagMaster SwagMaster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

lmao at peroxide...
And no im not a prep at all.. I dont really care if someone is a prep, only if they are all hung up on them selfs. And jus cuz i play football makes me prep? man talk about a stereotypical world...

------------------
*-*-* SwagMaster *-*-*
Would you like another drink?
 #123 
Old 2001-07-24, 05:43
skurwysyn skurwysyn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

...DAMMIT FREAKANGEL!!! I told the gurl to stop eating those!!! Geez...trying to help people out...and they throw it back in yer friggin face...LOL. Psssssssssstt...GUYS...I think she's stalking me...keep it on the low, low though...I kinda enjoy the attention...
 #124 
Old 2001-07-24, 09:16
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

im not stalking you, YOU are stalking ME!
i still ask myself how da fuck u came into my msn.
but i like the attention to.
so what the fuck.
im not gonna stop eating thoose things, infact i am putting another in my mouth right now.
haha
*hyper*

------------------
 #125 
Old 2001-07-25, 04:17
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by peroxidestings:
wow. are you like.. a prep?
i got sent to private school in grade 8, i got kicked out on the second day. haha. it was fun. We had that whole chapel bullshit right? and it was like.. in the gym, they like, turned it into a church. well anyway, my buddy's aunt owned this pygmi goat, right? so i uh.. borrowed it... and came in like.. halfway through mass or some shit and threatened to sacrifice the sheep and indulge in wild masturbation.
good times. the school has a restraining order against me.



Faith, you have this massive evil streak to you... but looking at you... you'd never tell ! lol. What else you got up to ?

 #126 
Old 2001-08-07, 19:56
acidgoddess acidgoddess is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

thats not what you fucking said. get your story straight. you said:

quote:
Originally posted by WatchhowiSUCK:
guys here get all hot when they see me play piano in my bra and panties




thats guyS (plural), when THEY SEE YOU, they get all hot.

right.
 #127 
Old 2001-08-10, 16:27
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by acidgoddess:
thats not what you fucking said. get your story straight...


Acidgoddess, this thread is not supposed to be here for you to abuse people. You have other threads for that. You seem to have fun rubbing people up the wrong way. So whats good about your life, is you found TOTSE where you feel free to do this.

Unfortunatly this is not the best way to feel important and / or happy about your self. Or at least thats my opinion. You may want to comment on it and disagree with me on this.

I started this thread so we can help each other feel a little better and share the joy, not just the paid / annoyance / abuse in our lives (as that stuff was, at the time I started the thread, in almost every other thread).

Maybe you want to post something good abotu your life, or maybe you don't. But you do seem to get pleasure from causing disharmony to others. You'll hopefully change your view on how much of a good thing this is later in life... however the sooner you give some thought to it, the sooner you can move further ahead in this game we call life.
 #128 
Old 2001-08-11, 00:54
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

I just figured I should post here...

I felt left out...

Cheers,
Lost

------------------
You are a tiny zit on the ass of the universe.
 #129 
Old 2001-08-11, 04:53
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

*lubs on Lost*
 #130 
Old 2001-08-11, 10:36
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by LostCause:
I just figured I should post here...

I felt left out...

Cheers,
Lost





Awww..
 #131 
Old 2001-08-11, 23:04
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Yay for me!

I feel loved.

Cheers,
Lost

------------------
You are a tiny zit on the ass of the universe.
 #132 
Old 2001-08-12, 14:24
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by LostCause:
Yay for me!

I feel loved.

Cheers,
Lost





So you should.
I thoguht about hugging you, but that would just get more abuse from PC. And I'm sick enough of his abuse already.

But why should I ley an insignifican tlittle twerp control what I do and do nto feel comfortable doing ?

Maigician hugs lost, wraps my arms around her, kiss her, steps back... and smiles.

Thats what's good abotu my life right now.
 #133 
Old 2001-08-12, 17:53
Schwabe The Zer0 Schwabe The Zer0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

***********BACK TO THE TOPIC************

...I realized just how irresistable I am...
 #134 
Old 2001-08-12, 22:56
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Who is PC? Can I take him?

Cheers,
Lost

------------------
You are a tiny zit on the ass of the universe.
 #135 
Old 2001-08-13, 19:23
acidgoddess acidgoddess is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by Magician:

Maigician hugs lost, wraps my arms around her, kiss her, steps back... and smiles.




i actually ALMOST wrote something nice. but then i read that. THAT is one of the reasons i'm so fucking annoyed with you, mag. your cheesy shit. okay, okay. i wont post in this topic anymore. but i just HAD to let you know how CHEESY you are!

(i got a new car the other day. it's nice. that's a good thing. and my son turned 2)

 #136 
Old 2001-08-14, 14:40
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by acidgoddess:
i actually ALMOST wrote something nice. but then i read that. THAT is one of the reasons i'm so fucking annoyed with you, mag. your cheesy shit. okay, okay. i wont post in this topic anymore. but i just HAD to let you know how CHEESY you are!

(i got a new car the other day. it's nice. that's a good thing. and my son turned 2)



You don't know Lost. I know a little about Lost, and she knows an awful lot about me. So... its not quite as cheesy as it looks.

(Good for you about the Car... but more importantly, happy birthday to your son. How was his birthday ?)
 #137 
Old 2001-08-15, 10:50
bigjim bigjim is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

the best thing thats happened to me was stealing a guys car, which had all his creditcards and pin # and i didn't get caught! everyone round to my house and the drinks are on me

------------------
--------------------------------------------------
1000000 leemings can't be wrong
 #138 
Old 2001-08-16, 14:37
Lillith Lillith is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Just a newbie, searching for a guy who described this room to me.
One good thing: He lent me three ciggies and waited in the rain for the tram with me.
 #139 
Old 2001-08-17, 12:13
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by Lillith:
Just a newbie, searching for a guy who described this room to me.
One good thing: He lent me three ciggies and waited in the rain for the tram with me.



Wow someone else from Melbourne
Wasn't me but... there's not too many from Melbourne here. Now I want to know who the guy is as well ! My best guess (to help you out) is Trippy_McGee. But it is just a guess.

Oh... and welcome I guess

- Magician
 #140 
Old 2001-08-17, 12:15
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

I went back through the posts to find the Aussie one... http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/001538-2.html

There we go.
 #141 
Old 2001-08-26, 12:33
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by Lillith:
Just a newbie, searching for a guy who described this room to me.
One good thing: He lent me three ciggies and waited in the rain for the tram with me.



Lillith, do you even find out who the guy was ?

 #142 
Old 2001-08-26, 12:36
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Ok back to the topic...

I'm snowed under with work... but I think I've managed to get at least some of it behind me. I have about 5 days breathing space before another bundle becomes due.

I've got tickets to my faculties ball... I'm waiting for my date to give me a final OK that she got the time off work... (panic, panic, panic)... and I've actually got 5 minutes free to check the board while I wait for the phone.

Hmm.. things to look ok at the moment.
 #143 
Old 2001-08-26, 12:58
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Eeek Help ! (in shocked voice)

lol.

hmm...

(My date said she got the time off work and every thing is ok for the ball... what do I do now ?!)

Spiffy, Suzie, someone ? help ?
 #144 
Old 2001-08-26, 16:52
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

What? You don't need our help. Go have fun. Be yourself, and if you wind up not having a good time, then you know it's somebody you probably don't want to try and go out with again. Simple.
 #145 
Old 2001-08-27, 10:07
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

This threads still going?
Your still bitching about me magician?
get a life you nerdy excuse for an australian.
You humiliate our whole country.
 #146 
Old 2001-08-27, 15:16
Aislinn Aislinn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Glad to see so many people with positive things going for them! My life is pretty good right now. I just got a wonderful new job that I love and I am getting ready to open my own business. Very excited about that! Magician- How did the date go?

------------------
"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose..." Janis Joplin
 #147 
Old 2001-08-30, 08:27
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by Aislinn:
Glad to see so many people with positive things going for them! My life is pretty good right now. I just got a wonderful new job that I love and I am getting ready to open my own business. Very excited about that! Magician- How did the date go?




Aislinn, umm... almost going. I just need to shower and change... but I've got time for that plus an extra 30 minutes up my sleeve at the moment (hence I thought I'd see what people here had to say). Got my suit dry cleaned, bought a really good tie (AUS$80 !) and a new shirt (blue and 100% polyester... I wanted silk but they don't seem to sell that any more) ... and finally I just got a bunch of bright red roses. (checks head is screwed on right way round, check for ticked... 2 people and I have 3 tickets [don't ask], called cab [Austalia has a 0.0 % blood alchohol level law for your 1st 3 years of driving so.. you have to choose to either drink or drive]...) Ah hah !

Haven't polished my shoes yet. Thanks Aislinn, you just saved me from going out the house in wet shoes.

PC, stop being so self centered. This thread is not about you and never was. If you don't want to read my thread... don't. Or don't you have that much self control ?

Spiffy, the nerves aren't from the girl in particular. I've just never so much as been on a date. Or a ball. Those flowers I mentioned... I've bought lots of flowers but they've all be either for the house or for my mother. So... just the thing of "how do I give her the flowers", what do I say, how do I hold them... all this is rather new to me. But the gist of what you said... ie relax, be yourself, have fun... what can I say ? It's so calm and rational. Even logical. But.. you (or rather, at last I) do need someone else who is not panicing to say it. Thanks for those words of wisdom Now I guess its just up to me to slow down, relax and... have fun (easyer than it sounds I recon).

Anyway... thanks people... I'll umm... let you know how it goes some time after I've recovered a bit.
 #148 
Old 2001-08-30, 14:21
guevara guevara is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Whats good about my life. I have stumbled across the best bbs i have ever found, and i feel free to say to magician

I DONT CARE WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!
 #149 
Old 2001-08-31, 11:18
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

quote:
Originally posted by guevara:
Whats good about my life. I have stumbled across the best bbs i have ever found, and i feel free to say to magician

I DONT CARE WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!



Welcome newbie, if you don't care then be appathetic and don't post. This thread isn't about me. Its about every one. Try reading it (all) before posting an ill informed opinion or trying to gain some sort of status by finding targets to put down. It's a waste of your time writing and every one elses time reading. This is not primary school.
 #150 
Old 2001-08-31, 11:38
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats Good about my life

Ok probably time I replied. I'm on 13 hours sleep (total) over the last 4 or 5 days... so sorry for any typos in advanced.

6pm get Cab to girls house
6:40 get to house 10 minutes late due to traffic. Give my date the bunch of roses I got her. She complains she probably won't know anyone there, and finished getting dressed.
7:00 leave house
7:45 take wrong turn
8:00 arive at aquarium
8:05 After seeing all the people in black tie, notice one guy in a clack suit, but with silver boots. He stops to say hi, and notice he is all silver. Hands, face, hair etc.
8:07 realise he's one of my lecturers !
8:09 find out that he knows my date, as her dad hired him. I asked what her dad had to do with the lecturer, and find out that the father of the girl (who is an old school friend) was dean of my department for many year. Then find out he hired most of the senior staff that are left, and they've all known her since she was 6 and used to sit in on his lectures and throw paper planes at him. Oh did I mention the guy in silver was an Artificial Intelligence researcher ? Hence the robot look. Though... it wasn't a fancy dress ball !
8:30 meet people, find table, leave table, get drinks, walk around together and talk to people. Again my date seems to know more people than me, and now we're talking students !
9:00 start dinner, more talking and table hopping
11pm She had to leave (had a 21st she need to make a showing at as well), I walked her back to the car (after insisting... she kept saying she'd be fine I should stay and enjoy the party... but we walked back and spoke for a while anyway).
11:10 the rest of my table repremands me for letting the hotest girl there leave early.
11:15 dancing
midnight close
12:30 every one moves across the river to a night club at the Cassino
3am leave.
4am home + bed
7am up
9am teaching at uni (lol)

If anyone is in melbourne and needs a function venue... the aquarium is REALLY good. hey have this round room, with a giant round fish tank in the middle. So you walk round in circles to meet everyone, all the while watching the fishes.

Anyway people can tell I'm still pretty tired. Its 8pm now. And... I said I'd call to see she got home ok and the party she went to after went fine.

- Magician

+ Was a great night, great venue, great food, unlimited free drinks, and I had the best girl there... and I still can't get over how lucky I was with that
- I didn't get a good bye kiss... but that was probably my own fault. I should have just kissed her bye. Ah well.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics