About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-28, 01:03
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Prostitution

I believe that prostitution should be legal. Sex is a business. It has been for thousands of years and a persons body is their own and they should be allowed to do what they want with it.

I personnally would not wish to be one. But, I think it should be legalized. That way it would be clean and safe.

Cheers,
Lost
 #2 
Old 2001-06-28, 01:51
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prostitution

Some prostitution is legal, like brothels, where they take proper percawshions(i cant spell)so no one gets diseases, kidz, and no one getz hurt

------------------
When people fear the government, there is tyranny. When government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Paine
Chaos is law, but law is choas refined-unknown
 #3 
Old 2001-06-29, 04:46
Secret Chimp Secret Chimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prostitution

where is prostitution legal?
 #4 
Old 2001-06-29, 05:15
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prostitution

There are places in the us, but they are usually marked as whore houses, why dont you go to amsterdam...get a good deal on some prostitutes...

------------------
When people fear the government, there is tyranny. When government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Paine
 #5 
Old 2001-06-29, 08:24
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prostitution

Vegas. I think that's it.
 #6 
Old 2001-06-29, 08:40
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prostitution

my stepdad owns a "whore house"
and, people talk behind my back cus of it..and other stuff...
"she works in her stepdads whore house "(cus i have money.)...and im a bitch...a whore..slut...and "look how she dresses"..."look at the make up" "satans bitch" blablabla

[This message has been edited by freakangel (edited 06-29-2001).]
 #7 
Old 2001-06-29, 13:58
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prostitution

freakangel: I could be getting confused here... but wasn't it you who said your step dad would kill you if he found out you were pregnant ?

Wow... what a hippercrit !
 #8 
Old 2001-06-29, 14:16
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prostitution

quote:
Originally posted by magician:
freakangel: I could be getting confused here... but wasn't it you who said your step dad would kill you if he found out you were pregnant ?

Wow... what a hippercrit !



Just cause you make you money one way doesn't mean you want people you care about to do the same, then again there are other reasons why... did I hear someone say control freak. I have to say I'm talking about other parents and I know nothing, nil, zero, about freakangels.....oh fuck it.

For instance I know a guy who's dad when on the hippy trail in the late 60's, got lost in Nepal for 6 years which he spent working as far as I can tell as a barman/hash exporter and he comes into his sons room one day and throws a wobbley cause we'er smoking a little pot. No wait a sec I think they were cigarettes and we were 16..... FUCK

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #9 
Old 2001-06-29, 23:43
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prostitution

my step dad doesn't give shit about me.
I know what he would say if I came home pregnant..something with little bitch and stuff like that. maybe he would hit me, I don't know.
hes a fucking asshole, deals drugs, deals sluts and takes drugs.
I hate him.

--
once I had an accident with my (motor)bike and the ass wouldn't even take me to the hospital, I got fracture on my knee, it still hurts, its almost a year ago now...
I couldn't walk at all for 1-2 weeks and walk badly 3-4 months.
it still hurts.
-think he gives shit about me?-
--
quote:
did I hear someone say control freak.

uhm...huh?

quote:
nil, zero, about freakangels.....oh fuck it.

come again....


--

I know my life is fucked and confusing.
 #10 
Old 2001-06-30, 02:36
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prostitution

lets start a male prostitution ring.

hetro only ofcause.
 #11 
Old 2001-06-30, 02:49
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prostitution

My real dads in jailfor beating me and shit, he was a fucking weirdo.
my step dads my real dads brother and he tries to beat me but it doesn't work because i've learned how to fight back.
 #12 
Old 2001-06-30, 03:24
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Prostitution

Are you a redneck by any chance, peroxide?

Nihil, I got an idea. Lets get a big purple van, get Pimpmobile airbrushed along each sign and pimp prostitutes out of the back of the van. We can travel the nation in our famous Pimpmobile.

What do ya' say?

Cheers,
Lost
 #13 
Old 2001-06-30, 03:42
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prostitution

Last year, before my uncle died, he used to own a whorehouse, and everyone knew about it...gee wonder why.=-). but anyways, i was marked as the "problem child", Satans child" "devil worshipper"but after they found out my uncle worked a whorehouse, everyone was spreading rumers that i have std's and everyone just had to stay away from mefor fear of disease..those were the days=-) and it sure was fun there too*wink*

------------------
When people fear the government, there is tyranny. When government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Paine
 #14 
Old 2001-06-30, 08:52
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prostitution

Hmm... I think this is getting to far off topic. So I'll star ta new topic. Freakangel, GothicTrash, LostCause, peroxidestings and Kameron... I want all you guys to reply there. The topic is "whats Good about my live".

Sorry but I'm not going into the competing, and I don't think people should. If it helps to talk about it... talk about it. If you're over it... move on. Getting yourself and every one else depressed for no reason is just stupid.

Cheer up people ! And if there's no reason for you to cheer up, make one up.
 #15 
Old 2001-07-02, 13:16
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prostitution

ahrr, lost, that whole meals on wheels thing would be cool if i went solo.

you know broke away from the group and bought a motor home.
chicks could ring me on my mobile, and i would drive my motor home over,

fuck them, get paid, and drop them off.

then again, you dont pay pros for sex

you pay them to go home in the morning.

mobile giglo,motor homes.
 #16 
Old 2001-07-02, 14:33
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prostitution

Prostitution's legal here, and has been for about a decade. It's very discreet though.

Not that I'm one to pay for sex... except that time when I was really drunk and convinced myself that paying half a gram of street speed wasn't really paying for sex.
 #17 
Old 2001-07-05, 03:29
TheOddity TheOddity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Prostitution

Why get into prostitution for money when you can sell drugs to poor shmuks...like my friend sold a half a pound of oregeno to some 12 year old who thinks its kool to be stoned...for 100 dollers....now thats a steal

------------------
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion."
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics