|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-06-27, 01:12
|
WatChHoWiBurN 
Regular
|
|
|
|
i wanna orgasm
When I masterbate, I can;t make myself orgasm and I don't know WHAT I'm doing wrong! Other guys/girls can get me off! Any suggestions??
------------------ buRn
|
|
#2
 2001-06-27, 02:16
|
GothicTrash 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: i wanna orgasm
Well, actually its fine...but you might be doing something wrong...my old girlfriend had the same problem....
------------------ ����䣧����|�������H��VV죣����VꮥVVH����Р�H��VV죣���������駅��VV��렆����H������Ϡ���VV��
|
|
#3
 2001-06-27, 02:16
|
GothicTrash 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: i wanna orgasm
AND OH YAH, try a vibrater...hehe
------------------ ����䣧����|�������H��VV죣����VꮥVVH����Р�H��VV죣���������駅��VV��렆����H������Ϡ���VV��
|
|
#4
 2001-06-27, 02:53
|
peroxidestings 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: i wanna orgasm
Why waste your energy jerking? the way i see it is that you're atleast decent looking (but lets face it, any bitch can get laid) if you're feeling in the mood for a good fuck, go out and get it. it's the easiest way to get an 0, if the guy/girl atleast knows what the fuck they're doing.
|
|
#5
 2001-06-27, 04:24
|
GothicTrash 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: i wanna orgasm
Maybe she wants to find someone who , umm, i dont know, maybe someone she knows, who dosent have aids, but yah know, thats my opinion
------------------ ����䣧����|�������H��VV죣����VꮥVVH����Р�H��VV죣���������駅��VV��렆����H������Ϡ���VV��
|
|
#6
 2001-06-27, 08:02
|
r007 ph07oN 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: i wanna orgasm
umm...rub it more -peace out-
|
|
#7
 2001-06-27, 16:09
|
magician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: i wanna orgasm
I've got some suggestions... 1) You need something in your mind to replace the missing sensation of another body next to / on top of you. 2) You need to be warm. Cant cum in the cold. 3) You need to give it sufficient time. If you're in a rush and quit to early... you'll never get there. 4) You need to start off slow. Have you tried reading an erotic story first / as you start ? 5) You need to stress less. Try too hard and it won't happen. 6) Have a hot chocolate first  (becuase hot chocolates are great, and keep you warm in side) 7) Now, and only now, are we ready to start. At this point I'm considering talking you through the entire thing in a seperate post... (maybe under a different topic) but I'm not sure how you'd take that. And its alot of work anyway. Summary: 1) start with your breasts, avoid the nipples 2) move closer and closer to your c*nt with out touching it. 3) now you can play with your nipples 4) now you can rub you inner thighs, but watch you don't touch your c*nt ! 5) now slide a fingure along your slit... slowly... (as per other post  ) 6a) if you're hot, almost there, on fire, now just go for it.  6b) If you're not... have a hot relaxign bath and try again tommorow. If you want me to flesh it out a bit... let me know  ps. Sorry if any of my other posts offended you, I really do think you're one hot girl 
|
|
#8
 2001-06-28, 01:47
|
GothicTrash 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: i wanna orgasm
geezus, the sex master...
------------------ When people fear the government, there is tyranny. When government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Paine Chaos is law, but law is choas refined-unknown
|
|
#9
 2001-06-28, 02:43
|
WatChHoWiBurN 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: i wanna orgasm
magician..id like a demonstration 
|
|
#10
 2001-06-28, 16:24
|
magician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: i wanna orgasm
Burn, What sort of demonstration ? I would have though you'd need a girl for that  Serriously though... I can meet you on IRC or something live, or I can just type up a description and post it here (you're giving 15,000 word + essays to write in my holidays ! Grrr  ) As to other options... you're a long... long... long... way away. And we already know a 3rd person can make you O so, we'd be missing the point (but probably having a good time anyway  ) If you do want a story... Start me off with the following. (The stick to it !) a) where are you (what room is the coputer in) b) what will you be wearing c) what time of day / night (aprox) d) what if anything do you have to help you e) what brand of hot chocolate  I'd ask for a pic too (whole body, clothed) [so I can see what I have to work with]... but thats up to you, and a little hard unless you want it all over the web. (If burn says yes she wants it here, if any one else wants to add suggestions, small paragraphs etc... just keep them in this thread  )
|
|
#11
 2001-06-29, 12:25
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: i wanna orgasm
**disposes of magician**
|
|
#12
 2001-06-29, 13:52
|
magician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: i wanna orgasm
I think slpwlkr333 doesn't like me for some reason. Wonder why ?
Magician shrugs and moves on.
|
|
#13
 2001-06-29, 19:17
|
WatChHoWiBurN 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: i wanna orgasm
slpwlkr333,why dont you like magician? hehe
------------------ ����
|
|
#14
 2001-06-29, 19:32
|
MysticalEyes 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: i wanna orgasm
Burn... From what i have read about Mag he seems To know alot .. Btw i am new..  [This message has been edited by MysticalEyes (edited 06-29-2001).]
|
|
#15
 2001-06-29, 23:51
|
Fixit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: i wanna orgasm
Just a couple of things The fact that you say you can get off with others but not on your own says one of two things to me: You're missing some stimulation (mental, as something to look at or physical, as the feel of another body) only provided by another person, or... You aren't quite at the right angle with your own hands. There's not a great deal of space to move when you're limted by your arms' length, and with this sort of thing you need all the movement you can get. Solution? Read an erotic story, watch some porn, or use your imagination to fill in the missing stimuli. Also look at your positioning, prop your head and shoulders up with a pillow as you lay down, it'll give you some more reach. A good place to get both is during a nice warm bath. (if you have a detachable showerhead, you're really set). If all else fails, I can always lend you our *dramatic intro music* blue box.
|
|
#16
 2001-06-30, 03:47
|
GothicTrash 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: i wanna orgasm
You probly look good enough to get a guy, why not hook up with one at a bar or something, or just go to your local porn shop(ours is starship, you might have one)and get a vibrater...
------------------ When people fear the government, there is tyranny. When government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Paine
|
|
#17
 2001-06-30, 08:42
|
magician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: i wanna orgasm
quote: Originally posted by MysticalEyes: Burn... From what i have read about Mag he seems To know alot .. Btw i am new.. 
[This message has been edited by MysticalEyes (edited 06-29-2001).]
Thanks for the vote of confidence Mystical  If you're new then you might like to click the FAQ and find out all about smiles etc  Burn, thaks for sticking up for me too  Magician give burn a hug of thanks.
|
|
#18
 2001-07-01, 21:34
|
WatChHoWiBurN 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: i wanna orgasm
Thanks Gothic  . I mean,I'm an attractive girl, and can get pretty much whatever I want, but I don't always have a guy/girl in my bedroom to get me off. I mean, hell if I could have guys come over at all hours of the night, I would, but I don't think my parents would be too fond of THAT idea,ya know? ------------------ ����
|
|
#19
 2001-07-02, 15:34
|
magician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: i wanna orgasm
quote: Originally posted by WatChHoWiBurN: I mean, hell if I could have guys come over at all hours of the night, I would, but I don't think my parents would be too fond of THAT idea,ya know?
I got an idea ! Burn... how about you come stay at my place ? Hang on... thats not going to work. My parents wouldn't like it either  And theres that darn long plain flight ! Ah well... back to the drawing board. 
|
|
#20
 2001-07-03, 07:49
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: i wanna orgasm
Maybe your arms are too short. Who the hell knows? I do know that I've never met a chick who couldn't orgasm with the right object in hand, if the hands themselves didn't do the trick.
Being bi is a major advantage here.. you'll be a lot more likely to find erotic stories to your liking online than a straight girl would. They are the bomb, especially if you have trouble imagining things with great clarity.
|
|
#21
 2001-07-03, 07:59
|
WatChHoWiBurN 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: i wanna orgasm
well, i had this boyfriend once, that would write little 'erotic' stories for me..and that did sorta help... magician,its too bad you live soooooo far away.
------------------ ����
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|