About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-23, 07:43
Secret Chimp Secret Chimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Fingering

anyone have any tips on how to finger a girl? how deep, how many fingers, etc...

thanks
 #2 
Old 2001-06-26, 02:49
TitaniumCrotch TitaniumCrotch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

make sure shes really wet first. then circle her clit with your index finger at a sort of medium pace. make sure to put your finger on the tip of the clit, not at the base.
 #3 
Old 2001-06-26, 05:32
sedqon sedqon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

ur my hero titaniumcrotch
 #4 
Old 2001-06-26, 15:50
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

Start slowly. She can have the rest of her cloths on, or off. Up to her. Either way, you want access down below, so slowly (with exagerated care) remove her pants or skirt. Make sure the room is warm enough (you'll get no where if its freezing cold).

slowly slide a fingure along her slit, no pressure, just brush along it. Use your thumb, apply a <b> little </b> pressure along the slip and rub down it a couple of time. Down, and down, and down. then slowly trace a fingure back up. You may (if you can) want to lick across her breasts at this point. (Ofcourse that would require her top half being bare as well).

Now if you want to tease her, leave her pussy alone for a bit. Take a nipple between your fingures, gently rub it. Trace circles arounf the nipple with a fingure (prefferable a wet one). Take it in your mouth for a few seconds and gently suck on it.

... now back to her pussy...

By now she is hopefully skwirming (at least a little !) If you run a fingure down her pussy again, repeatedly, if she wet you'll start to slowly slide in. Go with it. On the down stroke slide in a little each time.

Now rub up against her clit. You may want to try play with that with your thumb, rub that while still usng another fingure (on the same hand !) along her pussy, or into and out of it as my now occur. She'll tell you what she want's (Like "Oh thats good ! ... So good... NOW STOP TEASING ME !")

If any one want more than that umm... hollow. I think its long enough for now. If any one has correction addition etc... feel free to add / edit
 #5 
Old 2001-06-26, 16:25
digital digital is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

damn son, you got some kinda degree/certificate in fingering?

if you got urself a trucker slut or biker pig, give 'em the 'ol shocker--> 2 in the pink, 1 in the stink.
 #6 
Old 2001-06-26, 16:32
digital digital is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

also, a good formula to use for the # of fingers is: US Standards - European Conversions may applay

1 finger - no kids/17yrs and under
2 fingers - 1 kid/18yrs+
3 fingers - 2-3 kids/4+ tattoos and clit piercings
4 fingers - 4+ kids/stripper
fist - multiple abortions/parcipant in horse porn.

[This message has been edited by digital (edited 06-26-2001).]
 #7 
Old 2001-06-26, 18:10
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

Digital,

If you were talking to me... umm yeah... its in my bios. lol.

Nah just joking. Actually... I haven't graduated yet. I think I got a good chance of passing the final exam though !
 #8 
Old 2001-06-26, 22:53
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

*bows to his masters titanium croth and magicain* WOW! ima go try that right now

------------------
����䣧����|�������H��VV죣����VꮥVVH����Р�H��VV죣���������駅��VV��렆����H������Ϡ���VV��
 #9 
Old 2001-06-26, 23:44
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

magician i wanna meet you.
 #10 
Old 2001-06-27, 00:50
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

oooooooh magician...i bet you'd be a good fuck...woo

------------------
buRn
 #11 
Old 2001-06-27, 12:38
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

mmm.. hell yes.,.. im up ffor a lil loven too.

c/mon dont be like that..

=-P

eh... if you wanna fuck then fuck already know the deal.
 #12 
Old 2001-06-27, 15:45
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

quote:
Originally posted by peroxidestings:
magician i wanna meet you.


Its a long, long way to Australia.

However ever if you check the Bios I'm on line (IRC) regularly. Though I must say I been working too hard and had flue and... so I haven't been much fun recently

... but give it a week or two and she'll be right mate
 #13 
Old 2001-06-27, 15:57
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

quote:
Originally posted by WatChHoWiBurN:
oooooooh magician...i bet you'd be a good fuck...woo




burn, I'll take that as a big compliment coming from one with your experience.

ASIDE: [Narator enters through side door]
(If you (the reader, not burn) think that that was an insult, the problem is yours not mine... there another post here somewhere on that topic... see "sluts'n'studs", but back to our post dear reader...)

Burn, from what you've written (in various posts) you sound almost too hot to handle... (almost ) I don't think I'd last 5 minutes with you. And as for going slow and teasing you by gently running my hands over your body, around your breasts, down your back, down your tummy and over your slit... I some how doubt you'd let me get away with that much teasing before telling at me to hurry up and f*ck you. ... but we can always try... (or not )
 #14 
Old 2001-06-27, 18:34
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

I was actually supposed to come down to aussie for a competition (canada's juniour showjumping circuit or some shit like that) but then i got drug tested. :\
 #15 
Old 2001-06-27, 22:59
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

ooooh magician you little minx

------------------
buRn
 #16 
Old 2001-06-28, 16:48
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

quote:
Originally posted by peroxidestings:
I was actually supposed to come down to aussie for a competition (canada's juniour showjumping circuit or some shit like that) but then i got drug tested. :\


Ah well. I take it we're talking horse riding, and at competition level. I used to do a little of that... years ago... when I was umm... 9. I was only in internal school level comp... most of it was just fun... except when I got a strange horse and it jumped the whole circut then through me at the end. My head hurt for days Anyway... (Magician stops being reflective) good luck with what ever comp they do let you into.

And... now you see why taking drugs can be a bad idea... hehe (I mean not coming to Australia, not the being banned bit... thats secondary )
 #17 
Old 2001-06-28, 16:58
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

quote:
Originally posted by WatChHoWiBurN:
ooooh magician you little minx




Hmmm... what an I say to that ? Well... I should ask what can I say that I haven't said else where... probably not much.

Except... (and there HAD to be one...) Burn, have fun fininding all my other replies to you ! (We're really all over the place at the moment).

Magician goes and gets a sleeping bag (from a different topic), a hot chocolate (from a third), burn (from here), chocolate body paint (that post umm... isn't written yet)

Magician carefully paints little on burns tummy, breasts, back and inner thighs... Magician gets a glass of cold cold water (from a forth post) ice, from a (I lost count) post...

Magician rubs the cold water onto burns breasts. Now the ice, in circles round your nipples.... as they stiffen, now a hot tounge to each up the chocolate... to eat you and kiss you all over... now a little soap so your're slippery down your front... a little more ice on your nipples... and now we dive, nude together, into a double sleeping bag... to twist and slither, and play.

hehe... like this... maybe a I can last a little with you
 #18 
Old 2001-06-28, 17:02
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

I found a bug in the board !

only a little one though...

Theres a <= somewhere where there should be a less than. I had to delete a smiley from the post above It said the maximum was 8 and I had exceded it. I deleted one (it now has 7) and its fine. So... the maximum is 7 not 8. (This is very off topic, except that its about my post above... sorry ppl. Someone want to contact someone who can fix it though ?) ... thanks
 #19 
Old 2001-06-28, 18:30
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

oooooh magician....you little tease...

------------------
����
 #20 
Old 2001-06-28, 18:36
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

ill give you some lovin' pc

------------------
����
 #21 
Old 2001-06-29, 14:09
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

quote:
Originally posted by WatChHoWiBurN:
ill give you some lovin' pc




Awwhhh. Who's pc and why don't I get any ? Not fair

Magician goes and sulks in the corner.

 #22 
Old 2001-07-01, 21:45
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

Awww,muffin,I'll give you some lovin' too. hehe

------------------
����
 #23 
Old 2001-07-01, 23:06
Fixit Fixit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

*claims all pimping rights to magician*

Woo! I'm gonna be rich!
 #24 
Old 2001-07-02, 15:31
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

lol. not in a hury.
 #25 
Old 2001-07-03, 07:51
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

You will be with Fixit as your pimp.

*rubs ass*
 #26 
Old 2001-07-03, 07:55
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

who's touching whos ass??

------------------
����
 #27 
Old 2001-07-03, 14:09
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

quote:
Originally posted by WatChHoWiBurN:
who's touching whos ass??



I think spiffy's touching mine but umm... I'd much rather it was you burn.
 #28 
Old 2001-07-03, 16:54
digital digital is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

quote:
Originally posted by Secret Chimp:
anyone have any tips on how to finger a girl? how deep, how many fingers, etc...

thanks



can someone tell me what the hell a secret chimp is?



[This message has been edited by digital (edited 07-03-2001).]
 #29 
Old 2001-07-03, 23:43
Fixit Fixit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

quote:
Originally posted by magician:
I think spiffy's touching mine but umm... I'd much rather it was you burn.


But it'll cost you twenty bucks.

*goes after Siffy for ripping him off of pimping dues*
 #30 
Old 2001-07-04, 01:08
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

LOL
 #31 
Old 2001-07-04, 05:51
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

*steals the guns and runs*
 #32 
Old 2001-07-04, 05:56
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

I want someone to grab my ass

------------------
����
 #33 
Old 2001-07-04, 06:01
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

** grabs watchhowiburn's ass **

but, you're going to have to tell me when to let go.
 #34 
Old 2001-07-04, 06:16
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

quote:
Originally posted by WatChHoWiBurN:
I want someone to grab my ass




I thought I had a while thread dedicated to that ?

 #35 
Old 2001-07-04, 23:03
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

uhm...
i would love it if someone would be so nice to HOLD GRAB ON MY ASS TOO!
love it, really.

------------------
just me cant u see? if u dont like me...click this.
 #36 
Old 2001-07-05, 00:07
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

i've still got a free hand.

** grabs freakangels ass **
 #37 
Old 2001-07-05, 09:15
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

Ahhh. Light and fluffy. I like this.
 #38 
Old 2001-07-05, 20:56
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

im feeling great...
beer in one hand sigarette in the other..
a hand on my ass...
great.
love it
heh


------------------
just me cant u see? if u dont like me...click this.
 #39 
Old 2001-07-05, 21:07
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

**grabs her own ass**
eeeek! i have a bee in my room!!
 #40 
Old 2001-07-06, 06:07
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

ooooo i bet you like that eh???? haha

------------------
����
 #41 
Old 2001-07-06, 10:47
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

quote:
Originally posted by WatChHoWiBurN:
ooooo i bet you like that eh???? haha



All I know is I'd like it if you'd sit on my lap and hug me burn

Any chance of that ?
 #42 
Old 2001-07-06, 19:21
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

quote:
lostmind:
i've still got a free hand.
** grabs freakangels ass **

<embarrased>lost u a guy or u a girl, i am so confussed.
ehm yeah..</embarrasedy>

------------------
just me cant u see? if u dont like me...click this.
 #43 
Old 2001-07-06, 21:58
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

lostmind = guy
LostCause = girl
 #44 
Old 2001-07-07, 00:43
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

SHIT
i never really knew tjhere was lostcause and lostmind...
i only read lost.
like spiffy, i only read the first 3 or 2 letters of ur name and that sit, i know who u are..wow...
this is incredible..
i nevber knew that...shit...wow...im totally asstunished here....
a new world opened itself to me...
there are two lost things here...
oh..i lost my left sock or is it the right one?..so there are 3 trhings lost now...

------------------
just me cant u see? if u dont like me...click this.
 #45 
Old 2001-07-07, 03:29
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

Wow... me too.

Thanks spiffy !

Losts sorry for all the confusion. I knew something was wierd, it was like there was a plit personallity there... and it turns out, there was !
 #46 
Old 2001-07-09, 07:30
Secret Chimp Secret Chimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

anyone have anything left to say about the original topic?
 #47 
Old 2001-07-09, 18:50
digital digital is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fingering

yeah secret chimp, what's the story behind your name?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics