About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-22, 21:55
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Why don't we do it in the road?

do what?

------------------
buRn
 #2 
Old 2001-06-23, 01:35
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Why don't we do it in the road?

Why don't we?

Actually, I was living in a local Hostle once and that was written on the lavatory walls. I don't know why I remember that, but it really stuck with me. They had written the whole chorus, too.

"Why don't we do it in the road?
"Why don't we do it in the road?
"No one will be watching us
"Why don't we do it in the road?"

I guess I was just surprised that someone had taken the time to write that one line three times.

Wait... I just did it, too.

Well, they wrote it by hand.

Huh? Wait. What am I doing? Where am I? WHO ARE YOU?! AHH!

Cheers,
Lost
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics