About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-15, 06:44
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Everything's speaking to me

~I've been so alone for so long
Forgotten by the world
Forgotten to myself
Your effervescent eyes have awakened me
And brushed the dust away
But I knew you'd never stay

So I memorized the color of your eyes
As I lost myself inside you
And I memorized the way our legs entwined
As I drifted off beside you

I miss
God I miss
Waking up beside you

At night I cling to you, I'm so afraid
Afraid the day will come
And I'll wake and find you gone
But you promised that you'd not abandon me
And kissed my fears away
But I woke up to that day

But I had memorized the way our eyes would meet
Reflected in the bathroom mirror
And I memorized your naked silhouette
As you slowly brushed your hair

I miss
God I miss
Waking up beside you

I've been so alone for so long
I forgot how much it hurts
To wake up so alone

But I memorized how warm your body felt
As you lay half asleep beside me
And I memorized the way the sunlight
Filled the room and played upon your body

I miss
God I miss
Waking up beside you
I miss
God I miss
Waking up beside you~
 #2 
Old 2001-06-15, 15:24
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everything's speaking to me

if you don't mind, spiffy
<p>
I found her on a night of fire and noise
Wild bells rang in a wild sky
I knew from that moment on that
I'll love her 'till the day that I died
And I kissed away a thousand tears
My lady of the various sorrows
Some begged, some borrowed, some stolen
Some kept safe for tomorrow
On an endless night silver stars spangled
The bells in the chapel went jingle-jangle

Do you love me? Do you love me?
Do you love me? Like I love you?

She was given to me to put things right
And I stacked up all my accomplishments beside her
Still I seemed so obsolete and small
I found god and all his devils inside her
In my bed she cast the blizzard out
A mock sun blazed upon her head
So completely filled with light she was
Her shadow fanged and hairy and mad
Our love-lines grew hopelessly tangled
And the bells in the chapel went jingle-jangle

Do you love me? Do you love me?
Do you love me? Like I love you?

She had a heartful of love and devotion
She had a mindful of tyranny and terror
Well, I try, I do, I really try
But I just err, baby, I do, I error
So come find me, my darling one
I'm down to the grounds, the very dregs
Ah, here she comes, blocking the sun
Blood running down the inside of her legs
The moon in the sky is battered and mangled
And the bells in the chapel go jingle-jangle

Do you love me? Do you love me?
Do you love me? Like I love you?

All things move toward their end
I knew before I met her that I would lose her
I swear I made every effort to be good to her
I made every effort not to abuse her
Crazy bracelets on her wrists and her ankles
And the bells in the chapel go jingle-jangle

Do you love me? Do you love me?
Do you love me? Like I love you?


N.C. 1998
 #3 
Old 2001-06-15, 19:40
Cykat Cykat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everything's speaking to me

dont struggle like that
it only makes me love you more

------------------
Sinner...
Jesus watches you masterbate
 #4 
Old 2001-06-17, 03:49
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Everything's speaking to me

Gen X lost in thought.
 #5 
Old 2001-06-17, 05:50
aradia aradia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everything's speaking to me

i think im gonna cry...damn emotions
 #6 
Old 2001-06-21, 03:06
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Everything's speaking to me

Now I'm all horny. Fuck me, Spiff.

Cheers,
Lost
 #7 
Old 2001-06-21, 04:55
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everything's speaking to me

*fucks Lost silly*

Oh, did you want foreplay with that?
 #8 
Old 2001-06-21, 19:42
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Everything's speaking to me

foreplay is fun. But, rough hot sex is better.

*sighs with content*

Cheers,
Lost
 #9 
Old 2001-06-21, 22:51
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everything's speaking to me

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

A CURE REFERENCE!!!!!

'cuz the spiderman is having you for dinner tonight.

only its "don't struggle like that, i will only love you more"

disintegration one of the greatest albums ever written.

right up there with the wall, IV, and revolver.
 #10 
Old 2001-06-26, 18:25
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everything's speaking to me

"An irrelecancy, wasting space."
WARNING: Do not read further if your time right now if precious to you.
------------------------------
Spiffy and Lost... sigh. Now we just need a camera... or better yet a poet ! And an artist to paint a shiny portrait in oils.

Oh if only you two would lie still for a minute ! The poor artists can't even get time to finish mixing his paint.

And the poet... the poor poet... oh lets not talk about the poet. For he was but a walking through, when yonder nightinggale didth bid him leave. And left he did, to sit benieth the window of the temprests. Who in her bed drempt she was upon a ship, that tossed and spun the the torturous sea.

The seas crashes, the waves splashes... the ocean, oh the ocean doth it not rise a fall ? But back to the poet.

He awoke, yes he awoke (but I said that didn't I ?) he woke... (yes there we go again) beside a girl. He looked down at her... into her lost dark eyes... then he looked up at the portrait, and he thought...

Well we'd best ask Spiffy McBang what he thought, shant we ?
 #11 
Old 2001-06-26, 18:27
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everything's speaking to me

No... the above post was not as irrelevant as it seams. Read it again... slower this time.

ps. What he thought, was "what a lucky guy am I."
 #12 
Old 2001-06-26, 19:55
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everything's speaking to me

Umm...ok

------------------
Liberals Suck, anarchy will be everywhere and there will be no rules...it will be true chaos...I cant wait
 #13 
Old 2001-06-28, 02:39
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everything's speaking to me

heeeeey hey..im an artist..
 #14 
Old 2001-06-28, 16:05
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everything's speaking to me

quote:
Originally posted by WatChHoWiBurN:
heeeeey hey..im an artist..


So... draw / paint / etc then scan and post

You'll have to pic your topic carefully if you want the pic to be "on topic"
 #15 
Old 2001-06-30, 00:38
exsplosives exsplosives is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everything's speaking to me

have these two been smoking laced weed agian? or did they just loose there marbles? :P
 #16 
Old 2001-06-30, 09:25
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Everything's speaking to me

Umm... which two was that you're talking about ?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics