About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-14, 18:02
Gravehead Gravehead is offline
Regular
 
Default For the last time, I'm not a rapist

Is there a girl around here who can PLEASE explain something to me? I was at a party and made out with a drunk girl (no sex!), and now she's gone to the police claiming that I raped her on the living room sofa. When everyone else was still awake. Everyone at the party knows, not thinks, KNOWS it didn't happen. I passed a polygraph. There is no physical evidence whatsoever. Then I find out that she is convinced that I actually raped her. What is going on in the twisted bitch's head?
 #2 
Old 2001-06-14, 22:37
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For the last time, I'm not a rapist

A kind of munchausen syndrome?
 #3 
Old 2001-06-15, 00:08
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For the last time, I'm not a rapist

our reality is formulated by our memories.

even if it didn't happen; she can remember it happening;

which makes it as real as any event actually experienced.

saw a show on the learning channel about false memories.

pretty fascinating.

and how police actually use techniques during questioning to convince you of something.

if the implication is placed before you you can imagine it happening while at the same time remembering something until the vision of both is blurred and become one.

did a profile of this chick who was having nightmares; went to a psychologist who convinced her through the same questioning techniques(throwing assumptions at the person).

she became convinced for 10 years of her life that she was a satan worshipper; and would sneak out of her house to join in on satanic rituals including huge orgies.

after 10 years her husband made her quit seeing this "professional" and about a year later she woke up one day and realized that none of it happened.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-18, 21:41
Fred Madison Fred Madison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For the last time, I'm not a rapist

This is how this society is. Sexually repressed and all fucked up. Stereotypes of men and women...sexual ignorance. Blah blah blah. Jesus Christ. People are being paranoid.

------------------
Oh I wanna twist and twist and shout
 #5 
Old 2001-06-20, 01:46
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: For the last time, I'm not a rapist

You know, I saw on the television that some sex offender have to keep signs on their house and cars warning people that they are sex offenders.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Lost
 #6 
Old 2001-06-20, 17:58
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For the last time, I'm not a rapist

Oh, Lost, I know what you're talking about. Also, whenever they move into a new neighborhood, the neighbors are all warned about the sex offense for like, a mile around or something! Sucks to be them!

------------------
Genius... PURE Genius!
 #7 
Old 2001-06-21, 03:05
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: For the last time, I'm not a rapist

I mean, it makes sense, in a way. I mean, I'd want to know if my next door neighbour was a sex offender. But, at the same time, it sounds like it's some kind of violation of privacy rights. Besides, not all sex offenders are evil. Like, a guy who fucks a 15 year old, who wanted it. Hey, if she's got hair, and she wants it, why not?

As long as it's not rape or a child. But, see, if the police came to me and told me a sex offender was moving in next door I'd think almost immeadiately it was a pedofile or a rapist, even if they might be a perfectly nice guy who just fucked the wrong slut.

Cheers,
Lost
 #8 
Old 2001-06-21, 04:57
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For the last time, I'm not a rapist

WTF? In their car? I could see that becoming a fad, stealing/making those signs and putting 'em in the rear window..
 #9 
Old 2001-06-21, 06:00
Fred Madison Fred Madison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For the last time, I'm not a rapist

Heh, why does she have to be a slut?

------------------
Oh I wanna twist and twist and shout
 #10 
Old 2001-06-21, 06:07
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For the last time, I'm not a rapist

��p�易���h���gl��vv�rd�=�)

------------------
Im sorry i missed church today, i was busy performing a human sacrifice
 #11 
Old 2001-06-21, 19:41
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: For the last time, I'm not a rapist

I used the word slut because - I think it's fine for a fifteen year old to have sex - but if she gets the guy in bed and then accuses him of rape, that makes her a slut. C'mon, now. Obviously she just did it to get him in trouble.

Cheers,
Lost
 #12 
Old 2001-06-22, 01:04
Fred Madison Fred Madison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For the last time, I'm not a rapist

Ohh, I see.
 #13 
Old 2001-06-23, 15:36
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For the last time, I'm not a rapist

Well thats fuckin women for yer, I wouldent trust anyone of them coz they can be manipulative. Tell this bitch to pissoff and take ya to court then all your friends will back you up and then the bitch will be fucked.
 #14 
Old 2001-06-25, 17:29
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For the last time, I'm not a rapist

I'm with Woddy on this.

Get it cleaned up, and get it done FAST. It may not have to go to court but... at the very least you want a written appology.

Mind you if th epolice are already involved, and you been polygraphed... Court may be the only place for it.

You gotta feel a little sory for the girl too. If she thinks it happened... well, unless she can be convinced other wise (probably impossibly) you both loose from here on out. What ever happens.

Out of interest the Australia Parliment is looking into weather they should call a joint sitting of both houses to sack a judge. The reason: the judge said some women (aboriginal and no aboridginal) make up stories about rape. They said a women couldn' a hearing inthe judges court. Oh... did I mention the judge is female ? And an aboridginal ? (the only one at that).
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics