About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-11, 03:01
u off my planet u off my planet is offline
Regular
 
Default I have no idea what to do!

OK I have a major crush on this guy and he is like practically my best friend. He went out with another one of my best friends who recently found out I had a crush on him. Even though they are still really good friends she has told me that I can't go out with him. She said it is because he is a bad b/f but I don't think that's why, she is still determined to get him to go back out with her but she won't admit it. Me and him went to a party together while I was still going out with someone and things went a little further than I meant for them to but we both had fun and wanted to do it again. Every time we plan on meeting up something goes wrong and he can't be there cause of family stuff but he doesn't even call me and tell me. He told me that he wouldn't go out with me cause he is afraid that it would mess up our friendship if we broke up but I don't really want to go out with anyone right now cause I just went through a horrible breakup, but I still want for me and the guy I like to do b/f and g/f things. What should I do???????

------------------
Anna's Law: You can't fall off the florr.
Boldly going nowhere.
You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
 #2 
Old 2001-06-11, 03:13
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have no idea what to do!

Tell him you just want sex, no strings..

It works, if that's what you really want. Don't say it if you don't mean it tho
 #3 
Old 2001-06-11, 05:07
u off my planet u off my planet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have no idea what to do!

Its wierd though cause a week ago he was like all wanting to do this stuff and just a few minutes ago when we were talking I mentioned that one of my friends was trying to hook me up with his freind and he said go for it. I guess I give up.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-11, 05:26
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have no idea what to do!

quote:
Originally posted by u off my planet:
Even though they are still really good friends she has told me that I can't go out with him. She said it is because he is a bad b/f but I don't think that's why, she is still determined to get him to go back out with her but she won't admit it.


You sure it ain't both?
 #5 
Old 2001-06-11, 18:34
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have no idea what to do!

Whoa, thought I had just stumbled on to a page of "Teen" magazine or something...
 #6 
Old 2001-06-11, 20:15
u off my planet u off my planet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have no idea what to do!

quote:
Originally posted by 6sweetdreams9:
Whoa, thought I had just stumbled on to a page of "Teen" magazine or something...


I know It's rather pathetic isn't it.

------------------
Anna's Law: You can't fall off the florr.
Boldly going nowhere.
You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
 #7 
Old 2001-06-11, 21:16
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have no idea what to do!

fuck buddies are good!

------------------
buRn
 #8 
Old 2001-06-12, 06:59
u off my planet u off my planet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have no idea what to do!

quote:
Originally posted by WatChHoWiBurN:
fuck buddies are good!




LOL very true!
 #9 
Old 2001-06-15, 19:41
Cykat Cykat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have no idea what to do!

hmmm its been awhile since ive heard the term crush useddd... to be 14 again

------------------
Sinner...
Jesus watches you masterbate
 #10 
Old 2001-06-17, 06:43
aradia aradia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have no idea what to do!

fuck buddies are great but being in love is better
 #11 
Old 2001-06-17, 06:56
sykotic2001 sykotic2001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have no idea what to do!

I know
 #12 
Old 2001-06-25, 04:51
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have no idea what to do!

love hurts and fuck buddys don't.
 #13 
Old 2001-06-25, 12:48
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have no idea what to do!

The guys talk about love, the girls talk about just wanting sex.. this is a cool fuckin thread..
 #14 
Old 2001-06-25, 16:38
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have no idea what to do!

I've been reading but not posting for a few months now...
1) "You off my planet" Umm... sorry to spoil things, but if he's willing for you to go out with some one else that does NOT mean that he might not like or even love you. In English: You may like you enough not to want to hold you back (specially if he has a confidence problem, don't knwo him so you'll have to judge for your self)

2) Off topic: Spiffy McBang... what can I say. lol. An oppinion on every topic, a spanner thrown into the works every time, and ussually either very comical or very deep and true. Often we just don't knwo which (If you ever on Zanet and want ops in #cybersex, tell out to the sops. we could do with that wit !)

3) ...Yeah. All the computers fault. Girl are getting braver, though chatting (IRC, ICQ, Here etc) and the guys are so busy playing / coding / collecting etc they get behind the 8 ball and then spent time hiding ! Whats with this century ?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics