About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-09, 12:17
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default A.D.I.D.A.S.

i don't know your fucking name
so what let's fuck

all day I dream about sex
all day I dream about fucking


all day I dream about fucking
all day I dream about sex, yes all day I dream about sex
and all day I dream about sex, yes all day I dream about sex
and all day
I dream about sex, yes all day I dream about sex
and all day
I dream about sex, yes all day I dream about sex

all day I dream about sex
all day I dream about fucking
all day I dream about sex
all day I dream about fucking
fuck

i thot id just share the thought


------------------
i saw that!

i think that watching a tv program were their cutting some fucker open is pretty amusing while ur enjoiying ur dinner.
 #2 
Old 2001-06-09, 13:52
lostandconfused lostandconfused is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A.D.I.D.A.S.

A.D.I.D.A.S

stands for!!

All day i do a shit!!

beat that
 #3 
Old 2001-06-09, 13:59
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A.D.I.D.A.S.

l&c: Freakangel already beat that



------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #4 
Old 2001-06-09, 14:05
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A.D.I.D.A.S.

thx kameron.

*starts getting pissed*
i cant find my koRn cds!!!
follow the leader where the fuck ar u?!!!!
hmmm i have to clean my room i guess..
damn..

tomorrow..i�ll clean tomorrow...i promise..
as long as u can see the grownd thru the dust its okay.
babay

------------------
i saw that!

i think that watching a tv program were their cutting some fucker open is pretty amusing while ur enjoiying ur dinner.
 #5 
Old 2001-06-09, 20:18
nightwulf nightwulf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A.D.I.D.A.S.

Alle Deutschen Idioten Denken An Sex

Translation:
All german idiots think about sex
 #6 
Old 2001-06-10, 01:10
BENDY BENDY is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A.D.I.D.A.S.

after dinner i did a shit
 #7 
Old 2001-06-10, 01:20
bigsnoopdeezy bigsnoopdeezy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A.D.I.D.A.S.

sex is fun but korn sucks a big fat dick
 #8 
Old 2001-06-10, 01:53
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A.D.I.D.A.S.

when the hell did totse turn into mtv 101.

what's with all the korn references lately.

** starts looking around looking for the cheesy fred durst clones **
 #9 
Old 2001-06-10, 04:43
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A.D.I.D.A.S.

All Day I Drink Schnapps[sp]

------------------
Don't worry.....I put my pants out....but yours are still on fire
 #10 
Old 2001-06-10, 05:54
Mazzy12345 Mazzy12345 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A.D.I.D.A.S.

A.D.I.D.A.S. backwards stand for

Sex All Day In Daddy's Apartment
 #11 
Old 2001-06-10, 06:47
F.T.S F.T.S is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A.D.I.D.A.S.

All Drugs I Do Are Safe.. ther ya go
 #12 
Old 2001-06-10, 07:15
Sparr Sparr is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A.D.I.D.A.S.

i'm totally wacked on neo-citron and sudafed. sleep is quickly approaching. damn cold.
 #13 
Old 2001-06-10, 07:25
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A.D.I.D.A.S.

ok...great..
just about 25 mins ago i came back from..goin out (its 8:05am right now over her)
and my feet are killing me...
my head is starting to hurt and i need a cigarette but im all out...and i think im sleepy...

simply marvellous...what is it all about?
a.d.i.d.a.s.?
ok....
alle deutschen idioten denken an sex...is gut oh damn talking german i mean its good.
i think it is a fact.
all spanish idiots do too.
and from the uk.
and anywhere else...
shit my brains dead i cant think of more to write...
im gonna catch that bed and fucking sleep...wheres my teddy?

babay


------------------
i saw that!

i think that watching a tv program were their cutting some fucker open is pretty amusing while ur enjoiying ur dinner.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics