|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-06-08, 02:21
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Wierdness
I wasn't sure what forum to post this is, so I chose this one on a flip of a coin.
For the last three nights I've been having this dream about this guy. It's not a horny dream or anything, but number one weirdness is that I don't ever remember meeting this guy, and usually you've met (or at least remember seeing) all the people that are in your dreams, and this guy is a main character and I don't remember EVER meeting him.
Another weirdness is that the first dream I had I met him while jogging through the park. He hit me with a yoyo on accident and touched my face, but I just jogged off. Afterall, I have a boyfriend.
But, then, I was walking down the street and he drove up in his car, got out of his car at the stop light and came and started trying to talk to me. I was trying to be nice without giving him the wrong idea. Then he grabbed my arm and ran me across the street. There he asked me out and I told him I had a boyfriend. I actually turned a guy down IN MY DREAMS. Then he told me and I qoute
"I don't give up easily."
Then I saw my boyfriend walked towards us and I woke up.
The next night I had a dream that I in my bedroom, only it was this very big house and he was outside my window in the backyard. I came out and he started talking to me. I told him that he was very sweet but that he should really leave before my boyfriend got home. We talked for a while, then. We were talking mostly about God and religion (remember this is a dream again) and then I heard my boyfriend coming through the front door and I told him he ought to go. He said again
"I don't give up easily."
and I told him.
"You're going to have to try."
And last night I had a dream that I was walking through the park again, and I knew I was going to see him there. I wanted to see him, but then again I didn't want to cheat on my boyfriend. When I saw him there, again we started talking, this time we were talking mostly about nature and animals and all. Then, my boyfriend called me to a payphone and told me he was going to be there any minute. So, I told the guy he ought to leave again and this time he told me the same thing and I told him the same thing. But, then he told me:
"I'll remain in your dreams."
These dreams are consecutive and extremely vivid. I feel a little guilty. Like I've cheated on my boyfriend. I really want to see this guy again, but I know it's insane because he doesn't even really exist! It just really feels like he's real and every night it gets more real. Like he's really in my dreams.
His name is Travis and he's completely different from anyone I've ever met.
What could this POSSIBLY be? And why do I feel so dirty? Afterall, it's not like they were horny dreams.
Cheers, Lost
[This message has been edited by LostCause (edited 06-08-2001).]
|
|
#2
 2001-06-08, 02:32
|
PcThUg2ooo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Wierdness
Sounds like a schitzophernic episode. Id quit the drugs for a little while. Take 2 or 3 valuim before bed and get rid of this troublemaking alternate reality.
|
|
#3
 2001-06-08, 02:46
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: Wierdness
The only drugs I've been taking is... well... hmm... I smoked weed last night and that was the first time this week. I'm really not big into drugs like I used to be. I might try the valium thing, though.
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#4
 2001-06-08, 03:49
|
lostmind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Wierdness
it's me.
but you misunderstood my name.
|
|
#5
 2001-06-08, 03:56
|
lostmind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Wierdness
seriously though;
fuck him.
it's a dream for christ's sake.
|
|
#6
 2001-06-08, 05:28
|
GHETTO_SMURF 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Wierdness
*see my other post in the Headshrikers forum*
------------------ ------------------ ok...if you say so ------------------ for informational purposes only http://spudszilla.cjb.net
|
|
#7
 2001-06-08, 06:21
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Wierdness
There's different possibilities. Anything said here is just conjecture. They're your dreams.
I say talk to the guy. Let it play out. This is assuming you really want to know the truth.
|
|
#8
 2001-06-08, 09:52
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Wierdness
I could be that I'm completely off the rails!
AURGBLER!
.
But it sounds like you are having doubts about your boyfriend. Like you should be looking for better opportunities or money.
We all need a little money.
|
|
#9
 2001-06-09, 02:56
|
Zweetgoblin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Wierdness
hmm weed that gives me weird dreams too i actually woke up one morning after smoking weed and found myself being really really pissed one my brother and when i tought of it it was because i had a really weird dream where we fought very realistic i've don this a couple of times after smoking weed i get weird dreams and it's like the mood from the dream just follows me even thou i wake up ehhh quit the weed drink vodka instead or something it makes you sleep better
Lupus (sorry for the spelling im from denmark)
|
|
#10
 2001-06-09, 03:29
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: Wierdness
I know what you mean. I've had dreams like that before. But, I don't think it's the weed, because I only smoked weed one of the nights and I had another dream about him last night.
Cheers, Lost
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|