About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-07, 21:09
memyselfandi memyselfandi is offline
Regular
 
Default A Question for all the chicks!

Hey This is for all the hot chicks do yall like other chicks? Like will yall get kinky with them at a sleepover or something??

Also, I always ask my chick friends if they masturbate and they always say no! Do yall really do it? DONT BE ASHAMED
 #2 
Old 2001-06-07, 22:17
bigsnoopdeezy bigsnoopdeezy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

im not a girl , but i have askd theze questions to girls..

some say its just like a guy and another guy , would you get kinky with another guy at a party?

some like it...because a woman is more butifull then a man..


and ofcource they masterbait...fuck so do you.....so does ur mom so does everyone ...im not shure with nuns...
 #3 
Old 2001-06-07, 23:50
memyselfandi memyselfandi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

right thats cool. but a guy with a guy? FUCK NO!!! but i like to see girls get at it
 #4 
Old 2001-06-07, 23:56
kande_girl kande_girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

Ha!!!! Funny boys you are. Well, If the girl is bisexual then she may try to get "kinky" with another at a sleepover like myself. And yes I will admit, I masturbate and watch porn, but I do know girls that don't masturbate at all, but I will say that the majority do masturbate
 #5 
Old 2001-06-08, 00:22
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

Ok science has proven men tend to be more visually arouse in general than women thats why we tend to enjoy porn and lesbians more than alotta women.
 #6 
Old 2001-06-08, 02:07
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

Most likely not. I'm bisexual and I don't try to get kinky with girls at sleepovers. I think if someone invites you to a sleepover theres some general ground social rules you follow like not getting kinky... I guess if another one of the girls wanted to, but I wouldn't do anything unless I was there with my girlfriend or something, and even then, it's just a matter of respect. Also, we don't wear teddies and sexy lingerie.

But, you may still imagine that we do.

Cheers,
Lost
 #7 
Old 2001-06-08, 04:35
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

yeah..im bi sexual...girls rock..and uhh everyone masterbates...

------------------
buRn
 #8 
Old 2001-06-08, 05:25
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

why is it that alot of men expect their femal friends to 'get at it' together at a party but when the question of a guy and a guy 'getting at it' they get all defenceless, and negative...you can't expect that every women have feelings about other women..and no...not all lesbian are gorgeous like your dreams...most are normal people living normal lives.

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #9 
Old 2001-06-11, 20:28
u off my planet u off my planet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

quote:
Originally posted by GHETTO_SMURF:
why is it that alot of men expect their femal friends to 'get at it' together at a party but when the question of a guy and a guy 'getting at it' they get all defenceless, and negative...you can't expect that every women have feelings about other women..and no...not all lesbian are gorgeous like your dreams...most are normal people living normal lives.




Exactly!

Why is it that guys don't mind having an orgy with more than one girl at a time but they find the thought of haveing an orgy with more than one guy threatening to there man hood?!?!?!?!?!?
 #10 
Old 2001-06-11, 21:07
memyselfandi memyselfandi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

cuz guys are just nasty!!! and i find it more normal and typical for girls to like a more beautiful body... some women prefer that
 #11 
Old 2001-06-11, 23:04
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

Chicks = hot

Guys = goofy motherfuckers

Lesbians = double the hotness

Gays = double the goofiness

If there was a strong desire among women to see two guys together, you'd see two guys together a lot more often.
 #12 
Old 2001-06-12, 01:05
memyselfandi memyselfandi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

that last thang u said, spiffy is so tru

chicks dont like dual dudes!!!
 #13 
Old 2001-06-12, 18:48
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

Okay, first, what's the deal with the bi-sexual women here? Lost, Watch, and Kande... let me be the first woman to say that I am NOT bi. I like men. The ones I date are not nasty. Yes, some men are nasty. But so are some women. I think men have sexy bodies (for the most part). I am very attracted to broad shoulders (not common in females), nice pecs (not breasts--I have them, so I don't need to be with someone else that has them), sculpted biceps (strong arms feel good to be held in... so secure), and that great cologne, aftershave, gotee (if they have it), big hands... ALL of it! Men are just great! Damn... I've gotta go now... all this talk about sexy men!

*makes quick phone call*
 #14 
Old 2001-06-12, 22:24
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

i think men with goatees should just go ahead and get a tatoo of a dick on their chin.

that's just my opinion.
 #15 
Old 2001-06-13, 00:24
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

and why would that be lost?
 #16 
Old 2001-06-13, 00:37
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

because their chin looks like a pair of fuzzy nuts.
 #17 
Old 2001-06-13, 19:47
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

*trying to think of ever seeing a chin that looked like fuzzy nuts...*

Nope. Granted, some guys look wrong with facial hair, but the ones that look good with it look GOOD.

But I still don't see how a chick could prefer another woman over a sexy man.



------------------
Genius... PURE Genius!
 #18 
Old 2001-06-22, 07:41
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

jesus,just bc im bisexual doesnt mean im a guy hater..hell..i love dick..

------------------
buRn
 #19 
Old 2001-06-22, 08:12
Fred Madison Fred Madison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

I'm a guy and I would like getting it on with a guy. But I'm not necessarily totally bisexual by doing so.

------------------
Oh I wanna twist and twist and shout
 #20 
Old 2001-06-22, 10:19
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

that's sick.

don't you know its burned straight through to our dna for men to want what we don't have.

why do you think married men subscribe to playboy.
 #21 
Old 2001-06-22, 14:41
DoPesTeR-DaZe DoPesTeR-DaZe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

It would obviously depend on the individual, deviet
 #22 
Old 2001-06-25, 18:05
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

Burn,

Sorry for picking on you (I think this is the 4th post I made coments to you in, and I only made 5 posts or so today)...

Anyway... you said you not against guys, you love c*ck... umm... what about the rest of the guy ? I guy is (we all hope) alot more than simply a c*ck. At least I hope we all hope that.

Do you do things with the guy you go out with other than f*ck ? I mean, besides having him take you out, having him buy things for you, having someone to keep you company on the way to and from the party... do you ever sit and talk ? Do you ever touch him in the gentle way you would a girl (with out it leading to sex) ? Again sorry if it look like I'm pick on you, and you may well answer yes you do... (or opt not to answer at all, that'll be most ok too) but from your posts there seems to be a dimention missing. Its like a 2D shape and you're just waiting for the depth of field to come in and make the humnble triangle a pyramid.

Point:
Theres sex.
Theres close companionship. (eg talk about deep personal things and desires)
Theres friendship. (eg talk, "waste" time together, "Just do nothing" as A.A. Milne put it.
Theres distant companionship. Eg here. Talk about deep stuff, or not deep stuff... but keep a distance.

Seems like you have different people for all of these ! ... strangeness.
 #23 
Old 2001-06-26, 15:54
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

i dont wanna seeTHIS!!!!

DO YOU???


------------------
i saw that!

i think that watching a tv program were their cutting some fucker open is pretty amusing while ur enjoiying ur dinner.
 #24 
Old 2001-06-26, 16:56
digital digital is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

WTF
 #25 
Old 2001-06-26, 18:05
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

Umm... yeah. Point well made.
(no guys, don't click there... and girls two)
 #26 
Old 2001-06-28, 15:40
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

I thought it was funny.
 #27 
Old 2001-06-28, 16:43
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
I thought it was funny.


Spiffy... you're strange ! (But we all knew that already didn't we ?)

Oh... I mean strange in a Good way... yeah... a good way. Hmm... mumble mumble mumble...

 #28 
Old 2001-06-28, 18:43
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

no, i like guys for more than just dick! i mean, some guys i can talk to, and hang out with. hell,i have more guy friends than i do girl. I was just saying that bc im bisexual doesnt mean im a man hater, cuz i love men.

------------------
����
 #29 
Old 2001-06-29, 14:05
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

Aww... burn posting with a sad face. Kinda cute isn't it ?

Burn, I don't think any one would mistake you for a man hater. Thats said your posting above has this logic that you either like a guy becuase of his c*ck OR as a friend... but never both at the same time. If that is the case (and I'm not saying it is) then you're using some of the guys. But then again if you are, maybe they want to be used.

Shrug. People are just too complicated. Why couldn't be simple Orgasims ?

(NB: Fruidian slip intentional, spelling not !)
 #30 
Old 2001-06-29, 18:43
MysticalEyes MysticalEyes is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

Hey All... I am new to this... Can anyone give a new chic some pointers??
 #31 
Old 2001-06-30, 09:47
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

Ummm... yeah. Say whats on your mind, don't hold back. Don't try and be anything you're not. Don't care what anyone here things abotu you from your post. <b>Do</b> care how you make others feel by what you post.

Other than that... just make sure if you post something you go back and see if people reply to you. If they do and want a reply from you... give them one.
 #32 
Old 2001-06-30, 19:15
MysticalEyes MysticalEyes is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

Magician
thanks for the input.. I'll keep it in mind.. How is everyone doing today??
 #33 
Old 2001-07-01, 14:48
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

quote:
Originally posted by MysticalEyes:
Magician
thanks for the input.. I'll keep it in mind.. How is everyone doing today??



lol. Sorry, my Fault. I forgot to mention... try post something on the topic at hand If what you want to say is not a response to something but a whole new topic... then make it a new topic ! (bottom of the list of discussion threads theres a link that says "add topic")

But to answer the question, every one seems to be fine, other than GothicTrash who we're trying to cheer up. Feel free to help.
 #34 
Old 2001-07-03, 09:25
Miss Kitty Miss Kitty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
If there was a strong desire among women to see two guys together, you'd see two guys together a lot more often.[/B]


I know more and more girls do like boy-boy action. There is a desire, so go for it boys.
 #35 
Old 2001-07-03, 13:17
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Question for all the chicks!

I hate lesbians. Most of them look more like a man than me. Some probably are even more of a man then me.

But then theres the hundreds of gorgeous women who in real life happen to be straight but suddenly when i fall asleep they a suddenly turn into lesbo's.

My dreams are cool.

On a more serious note though. Does anyone know a good looking lesbian (i mean lesbian not Bi), because i don't belive there are any. They're just all the ugly chics that men don't want.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics