About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-05, 14:45
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Card for my sweets

I made this card to give to a girl i like.

It started out normal and got sommat surreal.

I think she'll like it.
http://timeanianministries.homestead.com/files/loveletter.jpg

 #2 
Old 2001-06-05, 18:39
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Card for my sweets

Be mine?
 #3 
Old 2001-06-05, 18:43
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Card for my sweets

wtf?

Wish I was as open-minded as your girlfriend must be!

------------------
Genius... PURE Genius!
 #4 
Old 2001-06-05, 20:14
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Card for my sweets

She liked it. Yessiree "Bob", i must say she's quite the openminded one, im happy to have found her.

 #5 
Old 2001-06-06, 01:53
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Card for my sweets

quote:
Originally posted by 6sweetdreams9:
wtf?

Wish I was as open-minded as your girlfriend must be!



So why aren't you?
 #6 
Old 2001-06-06, 17:58
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Card for my sweets

I have not yet acquired the open-mindedness that it would take to accept a card like that and not be grossed out. But don't worry. This site is slowly getting me there.
 #7 
Old 2001-06-06, 22:34
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Card for my sweets

I made a second one, took out the japanese disembowelment porn, and put in two cupids above our heads as well as an alien head.

she liked both of them.

------------------
[This message has been edited by Captain Obvious (edited 5-15-01).]
 #8 
Old 2001-06-09, 05:41
Regular
 
Default Re: Card for my sweets

Sick dude. Sick.

------------------
Duct Tape, it binds the world together.
 #9 
Old 2001-06-09, 06:45
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Card for my sweets

SOMEONE can't take a joke.

------------------
[This message has been edited by Captain Obvious (edited 5-15-01).]
 #10 
Old 2001-06-09, 14:28
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Card for my sweets

That's pushing the envelope.
Glad she liked it.

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #11 
Old 2001-06-10, 13:33
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Card for my sweets

Sweet69. I'll warn you, once you get "there", theres no going back.

-If you say so...
 #12 
Old 2001-06-11, 01:06
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Card for my sweets

She said that she thought I was funny, and the card was evidence of that, how i think differently.

She printed them both out and has them on her wall.

------------------
[This message has been edited by Captain Obvious (edited 5-15-01).]
 #13 
Old 2001-06-11, 18:39
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Card for my sweets

Heh, once I get there, I have a feeling that I won't WANT to come back!
 #14 
Old 2001-06-11, 22:54
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Card for my sweets

what i mean is, obviously she doesnt LIKE japanese disembowelment porn.

1. She thinks its somewhat funny/surreal that i would think to put it there.

2. She appreciates that i spent a few hours making it.

From the horses mouth.
 #15 
Old 2001-06-12, 00:52
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Card for my sweets

through the horses ass
 #16 
Old 2001-06-15, 19:44
Cykat Cykat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Card for my sweets

Thats a cool ass card. Next time use some of J.K. potters pictures, or H.R. Giger, very surreal

------------------
Sinner...
Jesus watches you masterbate
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics