|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-06-03, 22:58
|
hyman72001 
Regular
|
|
|
|
young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
looking for for responses in favor of these relationships,or are involved now in one.Prefer to hear from the girls who are involved with older guy.I believe these kinds of relationships can be good as long as there is mutual consent.Society babies young adults far to much and insults their intelligence by making believe that romantic experiences with someone older is wrong.Parents and society are the ones with the hangups.It robs young adults of experiences that can be very positive.Society can treat a 12 year old like an adult if they commit some crime,but when it commes to sex all the sudden they're "babies".You can"t have it both ways.Responed please
|
|
#2
 2001-06-03, 23:53
|
bigsnoopdeezy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
they are too young as in TOO YOUNG.. and if u fuck em they are gonna get messd up internaly and will not be able to have children in life..
i qould agree with a 16-17 yer old with 20-25 but 11-12 is to young... shit im startin to think u wanna didle some little kid now that u posted this..
|
|
#3
 2001-06-04, 02:56
|
WatChHoWiBurN 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
uhh i think its fucking wrong, if one has to resort to small pre-pubescant children for sex, that says that the person must be one hell of a fucking loser. Kids that young aren't ready to handle sex yet, i sure as hell know i wasnt at that age.
------------------ buRn
|
|
#4
 2001-06-04, 03:46
|
nihilistic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
i had sex when i was 13 and i am okay about it, ofcause i am a guy. but
i am a bit of a pervert now. plus i like sado and subbmission stuff, as the chick was 17 and she told me what to do.
i bow to you my young dominatrix.
*tip toes off* ------------------------ totally nihilistic
|
|
#5
 2001-06-04, 05:39
|
Riot Girl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
I went out with a 20 year old when i was 14, it was kind of weird but it turned out to be really fun.
Anyway an 11 year old with a 35 year old is just fucked up. There are laws against that kind of shit for a reason.
|
|
#6
 2001-06-04, 23:18
|
bigsnoopdeezy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
hrmm... i fuckn hate petofiles...
|
|
#7
 2001-06-05, 00:33
|
freakangel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
hmmmm at first im not gonna take 1 site of this: it isnt about age, if a girl thats 14 or so is mature ( i mean in her head..) and stuff and she could handle it, then it would be okay for her and him, but society looks upoon that as weird or something, cuz look: if the girl is bored of the guy (that happands sometimes that u get bored of the relationship...)the next time she could just scream rape wen their on the street and he kisses her on the cheeck and guess who their gonna believe: the girl. that man will go to prison for an intent of rape, she could get him into big trouble. ofcourse, i am not old im not gonna tell u my age cuz i dont htink its of interesst of anyone, but i know this..man.. hes 27.. and, he said he likes me and stuff,, but he couldnt start any relationship with me couse he could get into trouble, and people would look apon him like an old wanker that likes to touch young girl and that turns him on and blablabla... society sux, well not that i really did want something with him, for i got a bf allready... to that sex thing. i got a friend who had her first time wen she was 11, shes kinda sex addicted and a (sorry) real slut...i mean she starts something with a guy, 3 days later if not 1 she fucks him and shes bored...i hate her for that sometimes, cous she cheated on a friend of mine, now i got to see him and it was my friend who cheated on him, makes me feel bad..i dont know... well shut the fuck up im writing shit lalready, sorry. bye. ps: i know u cant get any conclusions out of this..ill try better next time.
------------------ i saw that!
i think that watching a tv program were their cutting some fucker open is pretty amusing while ur enjoiying ur dinner.
|
|
#8
 2001-06-05, 18:08
|
6sweetdreams9 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
Okay, take a look at this perv's name! That's disgusting, man. You might as well go fuck your daughter. I mean, come on. If you had a kid, that's about how old she would be! I don't much care for sick people such as you.  ------------------ Genius... PURE Genius!
|
|
#9
 2001-06-06, 01:14
|
DarkNecro229 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
Im friends with a girl who is 14 and went out with a guy whos 23 i think. Well at the end of about a 3 week realtionship he just wanted her for sex. I think its wrong.
|
|
#10
 2001-06-07, 09:07
|
simonwaters 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
Boring to even debate this. i was part of a therapeutic community, and I heard stuff from the sex-offenders that would make you hair curl. It's wrong!
|
|
#11
 2001-06-07, 11:20
|
freakangel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
let people fuck up their lifes like they want to. at the end ull die anyways. -------------------------------------------perfect lifes dont exist, a fucked up life is all there is. -------------------------------------------- u know im not gonna post my opinion no more, cos i think people should do whatever they want, i have no right to go telling them off and to be honest no (particular)one has!!! i dont care what YOU do to fuck up your life. as long as it dont FUCK UP MINE.
THE DAMN END BYE!
------------------ i saw that!
i think that watching a tv program were their cutting some fucker open is pretty amusing while ur enjoiying ur dinner.
|
|
#12
 2001-06-07, 22:25
|
bigsnoopdeezy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
ive been gettin the weirdest fuckin emails from hyman72001 about this topic...
StnJackie@aol.com ----msg 1 no that is not the issue.the issue is the right to choose.as i expected,a purely emotional response.this is exactely why this world is as fucked up as it is.
-----------------------msg 2 some petofiles hate you
--------------------------------------- i hope u kno i put you on ignore and next time put ur petofileish comments in the damn board and stop fucking cluttring my inbox
|
|
#13
 2001-06-08, 00:05
|
kande_girl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
Well it is a fact that girls 12 or 13 and most 14 year olds don't have a clue of what they want. They may think so but they really don't have a clue, and you would't want to take there poor virginitys now would you. The thing is sex is for love and untill you are in love you shouldn't share the act of love unless you are in love, well in my opinion. Now if the girl that is mature which rarley happends untill they are about 16 17 years old then I think that it is okay for the girl to have sex with an older man, only if they are sure if that is what they want. I lost my virginity when I was 14 to a guy who was 19, and I have to say I regret it. The reason why I had sex with him is because he pushed me into it and I felt that I had to do it, what I'm saying is that older men have an effect on younger girls. So don't let your overpowered dicks take control of your head when you know that it is wrong. When the little girl you know that is 12 grows up to be 20, then try to hook up. 
|
|
#14
 2001-06-10, 01:27
|
Ryguy64x 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
You are fucking sick dude.
Totally sick. No 11 year old should be fucking.
Although, I am in favor of 11 year old to 11 year old experimentation. It's better for an 11 year old girl to learn what a naked 11 year old boy looks like when they are 11... They will understand their bodies better when they are older.
|
|
#15
 2001-06-10, 03:05
|
u off my planet 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
I am only fourteen and the oldest guy I have ever went out with was 22 but quite frankly I have a higher maturity level than him!I don't think it is the age that matters I think it is maturity and I may be just a kid but I can make my own decisions.
------------------ Anna's Law: You can't fall off the florr. Boldly going nowhere. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
|
|
#16
 2001-06-11, 00:55
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
From the time I was 14 - 17 I had a relationship with a guy who was 21 - 24 and it was very positive.
I had been molested by my mums boyfriend for several years before I met him, and he really helpped me through a rough period of time in my life. He was wonderfull, and he never tried to get me in bed. He was always very respectfull of me. Even my family liked him. Though, that's not saying much...
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#17
 2001-06-11, 02:31
|
Zweetgoblin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
as long as people REALLY REAALY takes care of each other and act responsible age should'nt matter much
but if anyone ever crosses the line and it becomes like child abuse or something pedofile thing fuckin kill them dont even think about it just fuckin kill those creeps
Lupus
|
|
#18
 2001-06-11, 03:25
|
Suziegirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
A simple fact of life that every girl has to get used to is the idea that every guy you meet is going to want something from you, and not all of those wants are the nice fluffy positive kind.
So, you learn it young, or you don't.. I have to say, I really hate the situations some girls I know let themselves get into with guys because they're afraid to say no.. If you learn when you're younger, what that means, you tend to take better care of yourself when you're older. That's at least been my experience. I've had numerous relationships with guys older than myself, ranging from a matter of months, to 23 years my senior. I've also had a guy 30 years my senior attempt to take advantage of me, (that's when I was 15)..
The one thing I'm sure of, the older I get, is of my own naivety and inability to correctly predict the outcome of any encounter, based on previous experience.
I don't think at 23, that I'm mature enough or old enough to deal with the things life throws at me, and I know that at 15 or 11, although I may have believed at the time that I was self-aware, and knew what I was doing, the truth is, the impact of my own actions and the actions of those around me, is something that will probably keep hitting me for a long time to come. Life sucks, some older guys will consistently try to take advantage of younger girls. Some younger girls will want that, welcome it even. The truth is, you have to let everyone live their own lives, come what may. I don't think it's possible to protect everyone, and in a way I don't think we should try. Sure, those kind of guys are sick, but they exist, and we have to deal with that, and the girls those events happen to have to deal with it too. Not every experience is bad, similarly, not every experience is good. Sure, I shouldn't have been dating a 40 year old when I was merely 17, but I learned a lot, not all of it good, or even due to the influence of him in a positive way, but I learned a lot, regardless of the good or bad nature of the relationship.
Some people don't go looking for trouble, it just finds them. If you're a young girl, my advice would be for you to try and avoid it, if you can, or deal with it if you can't. The fact is, almost every woman alive will have to deal with some form of abuse from some guy, at some point in their life. It's only a matter of time. Deal with it.
|
|
#19
 2001-06-11, 05:13
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
quote: Originally posted by Suziegirl: The one thing I'm sure of, the older I get, is of my own naivety and inability to correctly predict the outcome of any encounter, based on previous experience.
The problem isn't an inability to predict what'll happen based on past experience, it's trying to predict what'll happen based on past experience. Stop thinking so much. That goes for everyone. Including me.
|
|
#20
 2001-06-11, 18:37
|
6sweetdreams9 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
Thanks so much, Bigsnoop! That asshole was the one that wrote me an e-mail, too. I wasn't sure who StnJackie@aol.com was, but now I do. So I'm not the only one getting these cheesy ass e-mails, huh?
|
|
#21
 2001-06-13, 03:04
|
Suziegirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
Spiffy, I think entirely too much, it's my biggest flaw and greatest asset, simultaneously.
|
|
#22
 2001-06-13, 03:30
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
If you hit a nail with a hammer, it's good. If you hit yourself with a hammer, it's bad. Either way, you're still using the hammer; but you learn when using the hammer is bad, and only use it when it's good.
|
|
#23
 2001-06-14, 18:10
|
Gravehead 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
I'm not saying that I SUPPORT this kind of thing, but I don't think anyone has the right to dictate to someone what they can and can't do, especially when it comes to relationships. I would definitely advise a young girl not to get involved with a guy significantly older than her, but I couldn't stop her if that's what she really wanted to do. In fact, it may very well be possible for a young girl to have a healthy relationship with someone twice her age, but guys who do that sort of thing are usually just in it for sex. But then, what if a twelve-year-old girl just wants to fuck an older guy? What then? How old does someone have to be to make their own choices, even if we find them sickening?
|
|
#24
 2001-06-14, 18:21
|
6sweetdreams9 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
I personally, can't see a healthy relationship happening between a 12 year old girl and a 24 year old guy. And if, at age 12, a girl is just in it for sex, then a 24-year-old guy is STILL at fault for having sex with her. It is immature and very illegal! 12 year old girls shouldn't be having sex at all (that's my personal opinion), but if they are, it should definitely NOT be with someone that much older.
|
|
#25
 2001-06-23, 15:48
|
WoodyWoodpecker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: young girls(11-14)who want older guys(25-35)
Young girls of 11 - 14 years old cannot judge a relationship because at that time in their lives their hormones are all mixed up so they are not mature enuff to decide and any male over 20 or so who gets involved with a young girl is just manipulating her for his own deviant pleasures and that is why they deserve to get their faces smashed in.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|