About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-30, 22:16
Ninja87 Ninja87 is offline
Regular
 
Default Adult Check

What the fuck is up with the Adult Check in the erotica section, I may be a minor but either I jack off to my collection of porn mags, or I jack off to that. Either way I will always have porn and the fucking Adult Check and the government can't stop me!
 #2 
Old 2001-05-31, 03:38
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Adult Check

There are plenty of free porn sites. Try www.freakthumbs.com That's the most eclectic one I've found... so far.

Cheers,
Lost
 #3 
Old 2001-05-31, 04:18
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Adult Check

the stuff/sites that really piss me off are the ones that are full of fake photos..like http://www.bsnude.com ...i mean...you can't wait more time in one place...you might be able to...i just don't know how.

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #4 
Old 2001-05-31, 04:22
Lateralus Lateralus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Adult Check

have you ever tried slutpost.com b4?
 #5 
Old 2001-06-01, 22:26
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Adult Check

I didn't say it was real, I said it was eclectic.

Cheers,
Lost
 #6 
Old 2001-06-05, 02:51
Paco de Niro Paco de Niro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Adult Check

3979doctor
4066shithead
5585shithead
5671shithead
5903shithead
3936shithead
5936norton

Now don't say i am not nice......
 #7 
Old 2001-06-09, 03:25
Zweetgoblin Zweetgoblin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Adult Check

It's a goverment plot to prevent you from jerking of evil evil conspiracy but hey dont let it stop ya
right

Lupus
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics