About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2001-05-29, 12:17
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default older girls

bwhahahahahahahha, ohhh little dude, thats the funniest post i have read since sch bch said i dint have any info .

ohhh waaaa hahahahahaa, little dude.

firstly, you have been playen with your tiny cock sine 8, you couldent hit a bullz arse with a hand full oats.

wait man,
please show me some riffz little dude, the kind that would sodomize me, ow wait then you would beat me up right after i laughed at you cuz you could even play the triangle little dude hahahahahahaha

oow ow wait, but your hardcore man,you listen to korn and eat nails for break fast.

bewhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

you fairy-lol
------------------------------------
totally nihilistic-

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahah
 #2 
Old 2001-05-29, 12:21
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

wait wait, please dude, i didnt mean it.

please show me a technical korn riff man

and what you can bench press TOO

BWGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU STUPID LITTLE LAMB HWHWHAHABWBABAWBWAABAWB

ohhhhhh waaaa ahahabebwhahahahahhaha
 #3 
Old 2001-05-29, 21:52
Jonathan Davis Jonathan Davis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

originaly posted by nihilistic
ow wait then you would beat me up right after i laughed at you cuz you could even play the triangle little dude hahahahahahaha

thats right,i could play the traingle,and no i dont bench press you stupid fuckin beasteality loving uncle-fucking illiterate cocksucker. tu gusta pegando la chonga,con tu shingasumadre berga mismo me sobrino de tres anos.queres chupas?


------------------
Come on hillbily,can your horse do a fuckin wheely?
 #4 
Old 2001-05-29, 21:55
Jonathan Davis Jonathan Davis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

translation:you love to spank the monkey,with your motherfucking penis the size of my three year old nephews.
 #5 
Old 2001-05-29, 22:47
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

No wonder he loves to spank the monkey.. he'll never find a chick to fuck if he's got a dick the size of your three-year-old nephew..
 #6 
Old 2001-05-30, 05:04
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

allow me to point out we dont know his 3 year old nephew.... hehehe
 #7 
Old 2001-05-30, 05:40
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

I think fucking anyone with something the size of a three-year-old child would hurt immensely.
 #8 
Old 2001-05-30, 07:49
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

Excommunicato ad infinitis. little dude.

and stop perving at your nep's cock, just becasue its bigger than yours.

that directed at me spif?,*prepares the sodomy*

--------------------------------
totally nihilistic
 #9 
Old 2001-05-30, 18:14
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

No, but if you'd like to think it was, be warned I come equipped with metal spiked boxers.
 #10 
Old 2001-05-30, 18:41
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

Okay, this obviously has turned into some big match between some of the guys here (okay, nihil and jon d) about whose dick is bigger. But as we all know, there have been multiple bulletins about cock size. And didn't we pretty much agree that size doesn't matter as much as guys think it does? I mean, sure, 3 inches won't do it, but average is around 6 1/2. And method is everything!

*sighs*

I will never understand guys and their battle over who has the biggest dick.

I mean, if the contest is really over who can sexually satisfy a woman better, is there really any way to tell? Even if you fuck the same chick and ask her who was better, she's going to more than likely tell you it was you.

*sighs again*



------------------
Genius... PURE Genius!
 #11 
Old 2001-05-30, 21:42
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

guess you guys think one is a bigger man than the other because you skin is longer eh
?
i heard form my weird friend that ever dude has a EXACTLY foot long dick thats connected to you intestines and some men just having that foot long sticking out father then others.....so there....lol

oh yeah and jon d, i cant wait for the new cd to be out too.

(take note how i DID NOT diss black metal)


 #12 
Old 2001-05-30, 21:47
Jonathan Davis Jonathan Davis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

well im not so much fighting about the size of my cock. but you know on the internet evrything is a verbal battle.i can only really "cyber beat you up" with words.

------------------
Come on hillbily,can your horse do a fuckin wheely?
 #13 
Old 2001-05-30, 22:07
Jonathan Davis Jonathan Davis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

nihil you fag,listen to my little flow:

1..2..3 and I come with the wicked style
and you know that I'm from the wicked crew, you act like you knew
But I got everybody jumping to the voodoo
You kickin wicked rhymes, picket signs, while me and my mob got a trunk full of 9's
Drop then I'll slay ya, bang, bang, birthday for the A-hole
Ready to Buck Buck Buck but it's a must to Duck Duck Duck
Before I bust ya
Looking for the one that did it
You want my vote, no your never gonna get it
Cause I'm the one with the tight mad skills
And I won't choke like the Buffalo Bills, Sittin at the pad just chillin
Larry Parker just got 2 million, Oh what a fucking feeling
That nigger done past me the peel, and I slam dunk it like Shaquille O'neal
Wicked, Wreckin
Baby, I'll rock that tassle baby, take it... cos I'm wicked!

Don't say nothing just listen, got me a plan to break Tyson out of prison
You going my way you get served
Still got a deuce then I bunny hop the curb
Nappy head, nappy chest, nappy chin, never seen with a happy grin
Gotta fat frown cause I'm down, so take a look around
All you see is big black boots, stepin, use my steel toe as a weapon
And it's awfully quiet, you want to live with this fucker, to with the stick
Ah, but that's nasty, cause I got a Body Count like Ice-T
From here to New York I get them skins, and I ain't talking about pork
Your sly, you pig, dig
Listen from the flow from a soul fro'ed caucasion
Ah, who didn't know I was as funky as Wilson Picket
but ya talkin... shit!


People wanna know how come I get a gat
and I'm sitting at the window like Malcolm
Ready to bring that noise and kinda trigger happy like the Ghetto Boyz
December 29th was power to the people, y'all might just see a sequel
'Cause police got equal, hey, A horse is a pig that don't fly straight
I'm doin Daryl Gates but it's Willie Willams, I'm down with the pilgrims
I'm threw with the pig, so I think the job is dead, get out!

 #14 
Old 2001-05-30, 23:03
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

Would you mind flowin your ass right on out the door?
 #15 
Old 2001-05-31, 00:41
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

i'm speechless.

who let the 13 year olds in to ramble about their teen angst korn rocks crap.

pathetic.
 #16 
Old 2001-05-31, 02:49
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

ohhhhhhhhh, owwwww owwwwww oww

haaaaaaaaaaa

ow ow

 #17 
Old 2001-05-31, 02:54
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

hey lost he writes better lyrics than korn man, hahahah

spiff i just now looked at your post and again and again shot my self in the foot, wonders never cease man.

sweaty 69, speak into the microphone baby,

i am gonna bath your body with my tonuge,

then show you size does matter,

-------------------------
totally nihilistic

 #18 
Old 2001-05-31, 03:35
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: older girls

How does he know the size of his 3 year old nephews penis? Wait... I take that back... I don't want to know...

Cheers,
Lost
 #19 
Old 2001-05-31, 04:57
Jonathan Davis Jonathan Davis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

your all just jealous of my flowin talent. and 3 year olds have the tendencie to run around naked whenever they can,kinda like spif.

------------------
Come on hillbily,can your horse do a fuckin wheely?
 #20 
Old 2001-05-31, 05:19
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

Allllll Day I Dream About Fucking.....

 #21 
Old 2001-05-31, 06:29
Jonathan Davis Jonathan Davis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

Honestly, somehow it always seems that I'm dreamin' of something that I can never be
It doesn't bother to me, 'cause I will always be that pimp that i see
in all of my fantasies

I don't know your fucking name.
So what, let's...

Screaming to be the only way that I can truly be free from my fucked up realities,
so I turn and stroke it harder, 'cause its so fun to see my face staring back at me.

I don't know your fucking name.
So what, let's fuck.

 #22 
Old 2001-05-31, 17:28
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

Okay, what's the deal with all the damn song lyrics? We obviously know you are a fan of Korn because of your name, but do we really have this need to recite lyrics from ADIDAS... a song everyone already knows the lyrics to? Originalilty, please.

nihil, really, I can take a bath on my own thank you, without the assistance of your tongue. And then, you assume we would automatically fuck? What if I left YOU begging for it? What if I showed you that congeniality does matter? Remember that old topic we had? Words and moves aren't what get me in bed, baby.
 #23 
Old 2001-05-31, 20:54
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

*brings a six-pack*
 #24 
Old 2001-05-31, 23:04
Jonathan Davis Jonathan Davis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

hey sweat dreams,i made this topic ill put what i want bitch.so fuck off.

------------------
Come on hillbily,can your horse do a fuckin wheely?
 #25 
Old 2001-06-01, 03:42
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

Okay, yeah, it IS your topic, but as I remember, the title was "older girls." Right? What exactly WAS the point of putting song lyrics anyway? Do you want us to think that you're all cool cuz you listen to Korn? And just because you're the one that started it doesn't give you the right to tell everyone that expresses an opinion to fuck off. And don't call me a bitch and don't tell me to fuck off. I don't see how you can even get "older girls" with that kind of disrespect. I don't know how you can get ANY girls!

LOL, Spiff. Had a feeling you might catch on to that!

------------------
Genius... PURE Genius!
 #26 
Old 2001-06-01, 03:57
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

i just happened to be a korn fan here on totse.....well yeah...get this topic back to OLDER Girls......
 #27 
Old 2001-06-01, 03:59
Jonathan Davis Jonathan Davis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

whats that sweatdreams? i CANT!? oh well let me just show you how i can:Fuck off! Bitch!

------------------
Come on hillbily,can your horse do a fuckin wheely?
 #28 
Old 2001-06-01, 04:42
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

First of all, read my posts a little more carefully. I never said anything about your inability to say things like that to me. I never said you can't. You already proved that you could by saying it the first time. I simply said DON'T. Because I don't appreciate it. It's little peons like you that come to &totse with their limited vocabulary and inability to get along with other people that get on my nerves.

JoNkoRn, there is nothing wrong with being a Korn fan. I like them.

But there IS something wrong with calling someone a bitch that you don't even know.
I'm sure, Jonathan, that you like to LOOK at older girls, but I'll bet you've never even had any girl in your life.

------------------
Genius... PURE Genius!
 #29 
Old 2001-06-01, 10:23
Jonathan Davis Jonathan Davis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

whats that?you mentioned my vocabulary?you know what i think of you?

You lick yourself instead of bathing, you lotus-eating, garbage gnawing, llama defiling, simpering whelp of a eunuch's auto-erotic ingenuity.

You sniff people to see where they've been, you imprudent, compost eating, chicken buggering, pseudo-human android spawn of an existentialist pinball machine repairman.


You bark every time there�s a knock at the door, you inane, pustule chomping, chicken corrupting, sordid progeny of an unnatural city planner.

You hide when you hear water running in the tub, you irrelevant, hairball nibbling, chicken groping, aberrant promulgator of a masochistic-submissive parliamentarian.


You steal food from the cat�s dish, you infected, garbage ingesting, seal corrupting, sordid progeny of a mutant blood sucking tree frog.

BIOTCH!







 #30 
Old 2001-06-01, 17:40
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

*Laughs uncontrollably!*

Heh, as you all know, it took him about 3 hours to make that post so he could use his little dictionary and thesaurus.

*Wishes I could ramble off a long list of immature little insults*

Did you have one of your "older girlfriends" standing there helping you come up with "big boy" words? Oooh, congratulations, hon! You might have been more successful if you wouldn't have followed up the post with a rather immature "biotch." How long has it been since I've heard THAT?

Heh heh. I liked that though. I'm still laughing!

(Who told that my dad is a pinball repair man?)

bwahahahahahahaha!! (sorry for using that nihil, but this was just too funny!)

And so which is it? Am I a progeny of a mutant blood sucking tree frog (bwahahaha!) or an unnatural city planner? (bwahahaha!)

Chicken buggering, corrupting AND groping??? wow... guess I have issues with chickens?

Get a clue, nimrod. You make no sense.

... unnatural city planner... hahahaha!!

------------------
Genius... PURE Genius!
 #31 
Old 2001-06-01, 17:53
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

~Darlin, darlin
Stand by me
Oh won't you stand by me
Oh won't you stand won't you stand stand by me~
 #32 
Old 2001-06-01, 18:03
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

Thanks Spiff, I feel better already!
 #33 
Old 2001-06-01, 18:53
Jonathan Davis Jonathan Davis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

You search trash cans for tidbits and snacks, you overly hairy, ordure ingesting, armadillo abusing, discognizant heir of a nihilistic accountant.
 #34 
Old 2001-06-01, 19:04
Jonathan Davis Jonathan Davis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

Thou triple-turn'd whore,thou ribaudred nag,thou foul slut,thou dissembling harlot,thou artless sheep-biting scut
 #35 
Old 2001-06-02, 14:39
VANGUARD VANGUARD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

ow jono, honey,---

my fingers are glistening with a clump of the lubricating gel.

oww yeah ahhh i reaching back and slowly burrowing my index finger up my relaxed butthole.

ow yeah, yeah , yeah, ow baby, im fingering myself lazily, ooo ahhh ahh.

my finger has slowly disappeared, gradually sank flat on top over my cliterous,

ow look at me jono,

ahhh

ahh

my pussy lips themselves seem splayed,
flared open, seem to retain the shape, i want the impression made by the previous dick to be plunged wildly in and out of the hole.

ow baby, dont be shy, you sound like a bulky and strong developed little dude, jono, hmmmmmmm

i want your fingers into sweets69's cunt,

ahh she is already wet and slippery, my nostrils flare with the sharp glandular scent wafting up. I pull my finger out quickly. Her face revolves through a kaleidoscope of expressions, all subtle variations on the theme of lust.

I work my finger in and out of her sighing, pulpy pussy, my eyes are fastened on the lewd crack of her ass, I corkscrew my thumb up the warm, snug channel of her ass, she spreads her legs even wider, cups her massive, gelatin-shimmying titties, her aroused nipples stare at me defiantly �


yeah

,yeah

yeah

I gulp greedily, audibly, as though trying to quench a demonic thirst, I jam my tongue up the puckered asshole and grope, inhaling deeply.

�Oh yes, you�re such a fucking bad little bastard boy, ow cum and suck me and sweeties69 our my nasty ass like that��

ow little dude, ow yeah aha ahh ahh


our lips vacuum along your dancing cock head,(3 inches lol)

yeah baby, do you want 69's tongue to slither up the vein-lined shaft, her face is pressed tight against your balls, .

uh huh,

yeah yeah,

you are so much younger then us,

CUM JONO

cum close your eyes and collaborate with her, moving in and out of her humid mouth, her zero-shaped lips sucking especially hard on the bloated head of your cock, my knees are slightly bent, my hips begin to thrust, not too fast, thrusting easily, leisurely, nastily.

we want to hear your moaning now,

ahhh ahhhh the slurping sounds,

she�s making sex sounds from deep in her throat, saliva bubbling out of one corner of her mouth.

you to want cum now,

I feel the sensation

coiling down from your brain, along up your spine,

. �I can tell you�re almost ready,�

* smiling rakishly.*

�You can shoot your shit inside me, in my nice pooper

ahhhhhhhhhhh

HHBWHAHAHAHAHA, SUK IT LITTLE DUDE!!

ITS THE NIHIL you tossing PISS ANT HAHAHAHAHAHHAA

LOOK , HES GOT HIS LITTLE PECKER IN HIS HAND AND HE IS TRYEN TO BLOW ALL OVER THE SCREEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

LOL-

you fuking sound like an uneducated fairy jono,

stick to playen with your MOUSE lol, at least then you can only make a fool out of your self if you look down intread of opening your mouth.

bwhahahahahahahahahahah-oooooooooowww

ohhhhh waaaaa bbwhahahahahah

--------------------------------------

totally nihilistic


[This message has been edited by nihilistic for mr VANGUARD (edited 06-02-2001).]

[This message has been edited by VANGUARD (edited 06-03-2001).]
 #36 
Old 2001-06-02, 19:28
Jonathan Davis Jonathan Davis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

yeah nhil,im really "uedicated" what the fuck does that mean? Thou droning, doghearted,codpiece.

You wag your tail like your mother, you irrelevant, cat desecrating, seal sucking, carpet-bagging whelp of an oboe waving marathon runner.
 #37 
Old 2001-06-03, 04:06
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

ooooo 0 .....sorry that was uneducated, lol sorry little dude,

bwhahahahahahhaha.
piss ant bwhahahahhahaahahahha

-------------------------------
totally nihilistic

[This message has been edited by nihilistic (edited 06-03-2001).]
 #38 
Old 2001-06-03, 09:52
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

ooooww oww, lol

sorry again little dude, if you? ARE educated
then i guess i better say it in "the" lanuage that horny little dudes can understand

i called you nanocephalic

lol
 #39 
Old 2001-06-03, 16:59
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

Man, we really need to take your dictionaries away kiddies.. nanocephalic? Why are you going to all that effort just to say someone has a small dick?
 #40 
Old 2001-06-03, 19:41
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

We did ask for some originality.. granted, I'm not sure using different words to say the same thing counts..

Anyone want a (most likely) used artificial vagina strapped to the inside of a hockey pad? My friend found it among the stuff his brother left behind when he moved out.
 #41 
Old 2001-06-03, 21:25
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

Bizzare juxtaposition, but you could probably sell it on Ebay..
 #42 
Old 2001-06-04, 03:35
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

oooww suz, your distaff and fury duct maidenhead ruttishly enkindled and elicited
vibe, is nothing short of phantasmagoric.

-----------------------------
totally nihilistic

*i bet she wont be able to work out if im giving her shit or complimenting her -lol*
 #43 
Old 2001-06-04, 10:38
Jonathan Davis Jonathan Davis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

Nihil You get your hair cut at the dog groomer�s, you feeble-minded, garbage savouring, duck abusing, misanthropic dependent of Richard Nixon's secret indiscretions.
 #44 
Old 2001-06-04, 18:36
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

Ha ha! There he goes again with the birds! Nihil, I guess you're into ducks... I'm supposedly into chickens. Hmmm...

*wonders where jon would be without his little dictionary*

------------------
Genius... PURE Genius!
 #45 
Old 2001-06-04, 19:21
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

I thought he was going through the effort of looking up words and trying to make impressive sounding insults, but now I think he's throwing darts at a thesaurus and typing what he hits.

Oh, I mean Jon with this one, so keep your sodomizing ass away from me, nihilistic..

*flashes metal spiked boxers*
 #46 
Old 2001-06-04, 21:43
Jonathan Davis Jonathan Davis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

Shut up Spiffy you tree-hugging, cat litter ingesting, dolphin ravishing, misbegotten offspring of a VP of Internal Communications.

 #47 
Old 2001-06-05, 18:00
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan Davis:
you duck abusing...


quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan Davis:
you chicken buggering, chicken corrupting, chicken groping



Anyone notice an animal trend here? Where do you get this stuff? Do you live on a farm?

Aww... I think he's upset because he really WAS getting ready to shoot a load (with his 3-incher! ha ha!) after reading nihil's post.

Does it make you horny, baby?



------------------
Genius... PURE Genius!
 #48 
Old 2001-06-06, 00:41
Jonathan Davis Jonathan Davis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

Oh sweetdreams,I know You roll in smelly stuff to disguise your scent, you illiterate, carrion gulping, duck licking, unacknowledged bastard of a lab experiment.


[This message has been edited by Jonathan Davis (edited 06-06-2001).]
 #49 
Old 2001-06-06, 17:54
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan Davis:
smelly stuff


What? No elaboration? "Stuff" is kind of out of your character, huh? I still think that you are an unoriginal bastard.

quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan Davis:
duck licking


Hahahahaha! Ducks! Bwwwahhhaahaha! What is the obsession?

Moron.



------------------
Genius... PURE Genius!
 #50 
Old 2001-06-06, 20:33
Jonathan Davis Jonathan Davis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

You stubby, manure engorging, penguin attacking, churlish descendant of Barney the Dinosaur.


 #51 
Old 2001-06-07, 00:33
Jonathan Davis Jonathan Davis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

you contaminated, mold devouring, armadillo licking, simpering whelp of a dyspeptic cannibal.





 #52 
Old 2001-06-07, 00:55
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

heh,

you like korn.
 #53 
Old 2001-06-07, 01:56
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

hey little dude , it just hit me boy, YOUR A FUKEN VIRIGIN ASS, HAHAHAHAHAHAH

you have never had sex with a woman, you toss.not only do you not sond like a man YOUR NOT EVEN A MAN. LOL

i dont feel the need to address a virgin little horny dude, that couldent even sodomize g.i joe.


--------------------------
totally nihilistic

[This message has been edited by nihilistic (edited 06-07-2001).]
 #54 
Old 2001-06-07, 08:50
Jonathan Davis Jonathan Davis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

You get health care from a veterinarian, you neanderthal,inane, hamster stroking, repugnant, worm kissing, llama whacking, semen ingesting,sheep romancing,hydro-cephalic, frog violating, chemically-based spawn of a radioactive hermaphroditic professional wrestlers tick plauged loins.
 #55 
Old 2001-06-07, 17:33
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

way to pick up on the details, lostmind!

------------------
Genius... PURE Genius!
 #56 
Old 2001-06-08, 03:07
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: older girls

hey wait i have those details to.......and im not flamming anyone...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics