About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-24, 23:56
hennessny hennessny is offline
Regular
 
Default what did I do wrong?

All of a sudden my girlfriend started acting funny, then before I knew it she dumped me like a bad habit. I don't know what I did wrong. I mean I treated her like a woman should be treated, I gave her the best sex I could give, I gave her money but she dumped me. I don't understand. what do women really want form a man is it the money?? is that all they want? I think I got played.
 #2 
Old 2001-05-25, 00:21
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

Normal people don't dump bad habits. They tend to come back. Bad, bad, bad habits.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-25, 00:30
hotgirl2002 hotgirl2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

maybe you just need a bigger penis


 #4 
Old 2001-05-25, 00:56
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

after only three posts, hotgirl2002 decides its time to come out and admit it...

------------------
[This message has been edited by Captain Obvious (edited 5-15-01).]
 #5 
Old 2001-05-25, 00:59
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

nihil is on display. finally.
 #6 
Old 2001-05-25, 05:24
hennessny hennessny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

What the F**k!!! you sick twisted bitch!
I bet bet your some little 12 or 13 year old that gets off on that kind of shit. to hell with you hotgirl2002.
 #7 
Old 2001-05-25, 18:52
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

after seeing that pic, I think we should all be alot nicer to nihil.

------------------
Cogito, ergo sum
 #8 
Old 2001-05-25, 20:30
hotgirl2002 hotgirl2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

You know hennessny I wish you were smart as you are Stupid, as for that pic well I thought it was funny I mean I was only letting out the truth about your pea size penis,don't worry I'm sure you'll find a women as stupid as you to Accept your little problem.


 #9 
Old 2001-05-25, 23:28
bigsnoopdeezy bigsnoopdeezy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

lol , i didnt know penisis were that small...its evin kinda diskusting..uhahgga

i poor pitty ur small little frend.. your balls are sufficating little willy..
 #10 
Old 2001-05-26, 09:54
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

Wow, hotgirl. You're a fucking bitch. Even if you're really a guy, you're a fucking bitch. Go the fuck away.
 #11 
Old 2001-05-26, 18:37
hennessny hennessny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

I should have known this post wasn't gonna go to well, nothin ever seems to go right for me.
 #12 
Old 2001-05-26, 18:54
BiggCatt BiggCatt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

Did you try walking around with an attitude, and smacking the bitch around a little...girls may not admit it , but some of them just love the rough stuff...

------------------
All rights reserved, all wrongs revenged...
 #13 
Old 2001-06-08, 02:17
kande_girl kande_girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

Well girls don't just want money and sex, of course its good but that's not all we want. We want our emotions payed attention to and to be loved. Our feelings mean a lot and if all your giving her is money and sex then it's obvious your not paying attention to her feelings,
 #14 
Old 2001-06-08, 04:07
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

did you ever think it might have something to do with you posting pictures of her on the internet?
 #15 
Old 2001-06-08, 04:50
baked baked is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

well some girls just know that a guy isnt right for them off the start so they "play" them a little until they find a different guy and then its bye bye bye you.
 #16 
Old 2001-06-08, 05:16
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

the guy is fucking depressed and all you can fucking do if make fucking jokes and cracks about stupid shit! why the fuck was the pic posted? what use is it? it's retarded...that man may have some condition..like the opposite of elephantitis or something...but give hennessny a fucking break

hennessny:
from a guy to a guy, women don't like to always be treated like gold..everyone says, oh treat a women like they should be treated, but not like god. give a little take a little

*when you wnet out to places, was it always, 'her' place that you went to
*when she wanted something, did you always try to impress her the nest your money could?
*did you always try to look out for her

this is almost the opposite of what women prefer...have a little uniqueness, give a little get a little...mabey go catch a flick that she likes, then i don't know, take her paintballing...something that you like.

she doesn't need everything she wants...alot of females know that they want stuff..it just depeonds on who they can get to buy it for them

alot of gf don't like to be 'looked out for'...they feal that you might get jealous, or become to clingy...give them their freedom...don't call them every day when you get home from school, and when you goto bed, and yadda-yadda...you don't have to believe me..but try it...from my experiences, it has helped a great deal

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #17 
Old 2001-06-14, 19:00
Cykat Cykat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

i have to agree with da smurf on this one. There is a such thing as spending oo much time together, even if you were madly in love people need some space. Me and my girlfriend are extremely close, but sometimes i just need to get the fuck away from her for a day or two... I dunno maybe thats it.
 #18 
Old 2001-06-14, 19:02
Cykat Cykat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

and hotgirl, its people like you that cause people to withdraw from sociaty. Fuck off and choke to death
 #19 
Old 2001-06-24, 01:25
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

i like rough guys hahah...that penis picture reminded me of this guy i almost went down on a couple months ago..haha..why does everyone give nihil shit?? he seems like a nice guy

------------------
buRn
 #20 
Old 2001-06-25, 12:57
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

He started out by pissing everyone off.. then, when he had some real points behind his posts, everyone saw his name and kept flaming. A lot of them stopped, but now others who have come in and seen that are doing it cuz they think it's cool.
 #21 
Old 2001-06-28, 01:55
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

hotgirl, at least i thoght it wuz funny....

------------------
When people fear the government, there is tyranny. When government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Paine
Chaos is law, but law is choas refined-unknown
 #22 
Old 2001-06-28, 06:34
peroxidestings peroxidestings is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what did I do wrong?

Hahaha, flashbacks to my ex.
**Realationship advice of the day �:
1) pay attention when she talks
2) Be assertive, but don't push it.
3) slam it to her regularly
4) keep going to new places, don't let shit get stale.
5) be close but keep you're own space. nobody likes clingy guys/bitches
6) Jealousy can be the biggest turn off or it can be flattering. watch how you use it.
7) make up sex= healthy relationship.
8) If she hangs up on you never call back more than 2. give a cool off time then approach her again.
9) avoid stalking her. (<-- hey, you'd be suprised.)
10) don't try to fuck her in the middle of the night on a motherfucking park bench after she walked for like 4 miles to meet you, then get pissed off when she won't when you a: dont have a condom b:wanna fuck on a motherfucking park bench . and never, ever say "So what, I don't even get a ball rub outta this?"

...grrrr...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics