About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-22, 14:30
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default A sad day indeed

When I first came to totse, I found the company pleasant, the conversation stimulating and 'grown-up' and would consider all (OK, most) of you to be my friends. I have regular e-mails from a few of you (Pixiegirl and K9Girrl to name but two), and would always welcome input from any of you.

However, over the last few weeks, the place has degenerated to the degree that the conversation (such as it is) is inane, childish, and has taken on a personal nature. Since my age is larger than my shoe size (come to that, it's larger than my trouser size!), I do not intend to post here for the time being, since I think that to do so would simply encourage those juveniles who are intent on changing the course of this BBS. I will still visit from time to time, but much less often that I have been.

So, goodbye (for now), and a big :-* to Suze, and to any other friends I have made.

------------------
Sic biscuitus disintegrat!
(That's the way the cookie crumbles!)
 #2 
Old 2001-05-22, 16:38
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sad day indeed

Sorry to see you go
 #3 
Old 2001-05-22, 17:36
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sad day indeed

You are just the start Rob, you will be missed.

Take care!
 #4 
Old 2001-05-22, 19:10
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sad day indeed

Keep in touch Rob. http://www.fu-fme.com/

------------------

Ain
 #5 
Old 2001-05-22, 21:15
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sad day indeed

bye rob.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #6 
Old 2001-05-22, 22:09
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sad day indeed

I haven't been here all that long but since I joined I feel that more people are joining at a younger age probably because of the internet (and this site) becoming more mainstream. But I still find there is intelligent conversion to be had here you just have to know who is what...

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
Visit my BSS Deaths Kitchen www.fieldings43.freeserve.co.uk/DK.htm
 #7 
Old 2001-05-23, 00:08
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sad day indeed

 #8 
Old 2001-05-23, 00:16
Ancisace Ancisace is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sad day indeed

have a better one rob...
I hope you come back soon
 #9 
Old 2001-05-23, 00:27
Regular
 
Default Re: A sad day indeed

i know exactly how you feel.
 #10 
Old 2001-05-23, 02:51
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sad day indeed

Rob, sad to see ya go, email me if ya like, kulsu@hotmail.com..

I know the feeling, tiz the reason I took a long hiatus from this site, but I missed folks like J and Trippy and Wink so much, I came back
 #11 
Old 2001-05-23, 06:09
hennessny hennessny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sad day indeed

same here duds
 #12 
Old 2001-05-23, 13:01
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sad day indeed

i miss green spam.lol

and dangerous nutter. too.

be a man rob, dont be a pussy, a good reason to leave would be lack of free speech, not morons, you will find them where ever you go,

like i care any ways.lol

if you go, i will assume lamb, that you were only in it for the chicks,

now you have a few chicks emailing you... you think hey, i dont need to put up with humanity!!

-------------------------
totally nihilistic
 #13 
Old 2001-05-24, 02:51
baked baked is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sad day indeed

ya i got (and still am) sick of all the stupid little 12 year old kids who come in her and post stupid shit all the time and how the same topics are dicussed in new topics and how no one really takes the time to sit down and talk they just give a quicky reply and leave, so thats why i dont come around as much as i used to.
 #14 
Old 2001-05-24, 17:57
Hugh Munger-stitz Hugh Munger-stitz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sad day indeed

Sorry to see you go.

Just a small point, Nihilistic, A real man never needs to prove it - only boys need to do that.
 #15 
Old 2001-05-25, 01:40
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sad day indeed

Grrr... its really got nothing to do with age at all.
Its just that instead of the morons sticking to the bad ideas forum there has been an increase in the time to waste by a certain person.
this time has created around 900 posts in a short time completely vandalising this site.
There is not a forum you can hide in. He's there...
Damn you.
 #16 
Old 2001-05-26, 02:27
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sad day indeed

That is... a damn shame/. =(

ahhh well..
 #17 
Old 2001-05-27, 12:30
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sad day indeed

quote:
Originally posted by Hugh Munger-stitz:
Just a small point, Nihilistic, A real man [b]never needs to prove it - only boys need to do that.[/B]


SORRYHUGE MUNGER CLITZ

i dont understand what you are refering to in and about my post, it okay, im only talking to you becasue of what i assume of your tits,

-------------------------
totally nihilistic
 #18 
Old 2001-05-28, 22:20
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sad day indeed

No doubt you are referring to me there Rob well let me explain. I came onto Totse so I could interact with like minded people and share ideas and hope to learn. A while back Nihilistic put a posting up and just because it had one spelling mistake, I mean just one tiny little spelling mistake which we all do from time to time. Sckbch and a couple of others flamed him for that or so they tried to, so I came to his defence because i personally think his postings are very well thought out and sometimes they are really funny and I thought that there was no need for that kind of behaviour. As it happens they started upon me so i gave back more shit than they could handle because they proved they were immature. Anyway when I was sodemizing Sckbch, Kam and Lokil a few others decided to jump on the bandwagon so to speak. Now a joke is a joke but when it just goes on and on and more and more people start on me and Nihilistic it just defeats the whole purpose of what i came on to Totse in the first place. I have a lot to offer to the Totse community and will be only too pleased to help anyone i can but if I am prevented from doing so by the aforementioned people (Sck, Kam & Lokil) then I might as well leave. Anyway at least I made one friend on here and that is Nihilistic (Way to go man)

[This message has been edited by WoodyWoodpecker (edited 05-28-2001).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics