About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-14, 08:18
manic manic is offline
Regular
 
Default Do girls like uncircumcised cocks?

I'm uncircumcised, and I'm still a virgin. I'm leery of having sex with a girl because I feel subconscious about my uncut penis. Although I like it that way, I don't know if girls do or not. Maybe I'll have to move to Europe or something.

------------------
life lives a slow suicide
orthodox dreams and symbolic myths
 #2 
Old 2001-05-15, 00:29
kande_girl kande_girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do girls like uncircumcised cocks?

I couldnt' tell ya hun. I've never had sex with a guy that wasn't circumsized. I like it though when they are circumsized, but as long as your comfertable with how you are that's waht counts, *smile*
 #3 
Old 2001-05-15, 03:30
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Do girls like uncircumcised cocks?

To be perfectly honest... I've never even seen a circumsized cock before. I've only had sex with two guys, and I've only seen one other cock than those two. I once gave some guy I THINK was circumsize a feel, but I was too shy to even look... Never seen a porno... Never seen nothing... I blush during sexy parts in movies... I'm pathetic. *runs and hides*

Cheers,
Lost
 #4 
Old 2001-05-15, 04:18
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do girls like uncircumcised cocks?

Cut or uncut, only difference I've ever noticed is that it's slightly harder to get a guy to blow his load when you give him a blowjob if he's cut..
 #5 
Old 2001-05-15, 22:26
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do girls like uncircumcised cocks?

If you go out wiv a girl m8 and she likes you then serious it dont matter one iota whether you are cut or uncut. Iv come across woman who prefer men who is uncut and some who prefer them cut but they say it dont really matter. I prefer women wiv big tits but even if i had a lass with small tits it wouldent matter coz id still suck em and bite em and cum on them and its the same wiv women m8 so dont worry bout it.

[This message has been edited by WoodyWoodpecker (edited 05-15-2001).]
 #6 
Old 2001-05-15, 22:44
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do girls like uncircumcised cocks?

Do girls like uncircumcised cocks?

well, woody had no complaints.
 #7 
Old 2001-05-16, 03:14
lekdmb lekdmb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do girls like uncircumcised cocks?

it must really suck to feel "subconscious" about your penis. all i can tell you is that it really doesn't matter whether you're cut or not, but that an uncircumcised penis is much more likely to be smelly, so clean carefully under there!

------------------
Beer is poetry.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics