About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-06, 17:03
lekdmb lekdmb is offline
Regular
 
Default the big a

okay, here's another question, for both genders--how does everyone feel about the big A, as in ANAL? my female friends think it's gross and my male friends love it. i'll hold back my opinion until i get some feedback. but have you done it, and if so, did you dig it?
 #2 
Old 2001-05-06, 23:58
Dark_Destiny Dark_Destiny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the big a

well unless shes got a loose cunt, a dry crusty ol asshole just can't compete with the real deal.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-07, 00:50
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the big a

Well if all your guy freinds love it....
 #4 
Old 2001-05-07, 12:12
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the big a

Hahaha!!
yeh take turns.
 #5 
Old 2001-05-07, 16:07
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the big a

One time I was in a kinky mood, and this guy and I tried it. I don't like it at all. Nothing compares to the real thing. Plus, afterward, I was like, yuck. That's not going to happen again.
 #6 
Old 2001-05-07, 16:55
lekdmb lekdmb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the big a

quote:
Originally posted by Bongman:
Well if all your guy freinds love it....


ha ha, dumbass. i'm just curious because my last boyfriend was really into it and i found that i really enjoyed it, provided there was ample lubrication.



------------------
Beer is poetry.
 #7 
Old 2001-05-08, 00:17
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: the big a

I once experienced an episode like that. It was an accidental slip when it got too slippery and it hurt for days after. I literally burst into tears from the pain. Talk about killing the mood... Of course, I guess that might be a turn on for some guys

Cheers,
Lost
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics