About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-03, 20:50
toy machine! toy machine! is offline
Regular
 
Default Do you enjoy giving head

Gals Do U enjoy giving head?

AND
How long was you going out with your boyfriend before you gave him head

is 1 month ok im thinking of trying(asking) to get my bird to do it


------------------
God Invented Adam and Eve Not Adam And Steve!
 #2 
Old 2001-05-04, 18:15
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you enjoy giving head

I like giving head... (I think we had a board discussing this another time...)

But honey, he doesn't have to be my boyfriend for me to do it! If you want head, find a girl like me to do it if your girlfriend won't!
 #3 
Old 2001-05-05, 02:59
lekdmb lekdmb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you enjoy giving head

quote:
Originally posted by toy machine!:
Gals Do U enjoy giving head?

AND
How long was you going out with your boyfriend before you gave him head

is 1 month ok im thinking of trying(asking) to get my bird to do it

i LOVE giving head because i'm really good at it. boyfriend? who says you need a boyfriend? things must be different in england.





 #4 
Old 2001-05-05, 03:17
kande_girl kande_girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you enjoy giving head

Yeah I actually do enjoy sucking my boyfriends cock, (I prefer not to call it "giving head") When I first did it it was the second time we had sex about a month and a half after we started dating. (Now it's 5 years) I also like to swallow his cum sometimes. I dont know, it all depends on the mood.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics