About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-29, 02:05
EOD Marine EOD Marine is offline
Regular
 
Default Hey SuzieGirl!!!

do you hve any pics? what do you look like???

Later

------------------
-EOD Marine

Things go Boom! When i am at Work!
 #2 
Old 2001-04-29, 02:13
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

she's goddesslike, as in 7 tits each with 7 nipples and eyes round about, which turn not as she goes. she is terribly wrathful and each of her eyes carries a terrible curse to those whom she looks upon in anger.

and then i ran out of steam
 #3 
Old 2001-04-29, 02:44
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

Stop candy-coating it, mastermind.

EOD, just stab your eyes out right now. Not that looking at her will cause them harm; but I hear she has a shelf labeled "Eyeballs Of Idiots" in her room..
 #4 
Old 2001-04-29, 06:09
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

lol.. it's not just a shelf, I have been alive for 23 years now, it's an entire underground crypt.. What can I say, there are a lot of idiots in the world.

"Marine" why on earth do you want to see my pic? Did you think I'd suddenly taken leave of my senses and decided that "hey, maybe I want an internet obsessed moron for a boyfriend for a change?"..

Uh huh.. yeah..
 #5 
Old 2001-04-29, 07:41
EOD Marine EOD Marine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

I didnt say I wanted a pic, I just asked if ya had one although I would see it if ya would send it...

i was wondering what you look like..

Green eyes long blonde hair ect..

Later

------------------
-EOD Marine

Things go Boom! When i am at Work!
 #6 
Old 2001-04-29, 15:26
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

Why does it matter what I look like? And you wouldn't have asked if I had pics, unless you wanted to see them.. duh..
 #7 
Old 2001-05-01, 14:41
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Suziegirl:
Why does it matter what I look like? And you wouldn't have asked if I had pics, unless you wanted to see them.. duh..

It doesn't matter what you look like, but of course, most of us would want to see pics, of each and every member (I expect we all look the same!), but a whole crypt full of idiot's eyes in a mere 23 years.....I guess women meet more idiot males than men meet idiot females! I haven't managed to collect that many in 41 years! Anyway, we all love you whatever you look like!



------------------
Sic biscuitus disintegrat!
(That's the way the cookie crumbles!)
 #8 
Old 2001-05-01, 19:13
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:
It doesn't matter what you look like, but of course, most of us would want to see pics, of each and every member (I expect we all look the same!), but a whole crypt full of idiot's eyes in a mere 23 years.....I guess women meet more idiot males than men meet idiot females! I haven't managed to collect [b]that many in 41 years! Anyway, we all love you whatever you look like![/B]


No doubt.. I've met enough moron guys to get at least a room's worth of eyes (if I was so inclined), and it's not like they're hitting on me..
 #9 
Old 2001-05-02, 00:22
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

Red hair, blue eyes, 6ft tall..

Was there anything else you needed to know?

 #10 
Old 2001-05-02, 05:14
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

Didn't she post a pic a while back. Or was that someone else?

------------------
I would rather be a smartass than a dumbass
 #11 
Old 2001-05-02, 07:04
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

Yeah I did, but I'm not enough of a masochist to want to post it again with asses like shitdick around..
 #12 
Old 2001-05-02, 09:17
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

I have red hair. We're cool.
 #13 
Old 2001-05-02, 09:42
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Suziegirl:
Red hair, blue eyes, 6ft tall..

Was there anything else you needed to know?



Yes. Will you marry me!



------------------
Sic biscuitus disintegrat!
(That's the way the cookie crumbles!)
 #14 
Old 2001-05-02, 22:01
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

suzi is gorgeous!


OMG!!

no joke.

she also has a slight british accent...


pretty girls with a slight brit accent???? *faints*

[This message has been edited by Bar room hero (edited 05-02-2001).]
 #15 
Old 2001-05-02, 22:02
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

YES!! I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK!! YOU JUST MADE ME THE HAPPIEST GUY IN THE WHOLE WORLD!
 #16 
Old 2001-05-02, 22:35
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

Ask what?
 #17 
Old 2001-05-02, 23:47
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

Heh
 #18 
Old 2001-05-03, 02:46
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

*Attends Matius's and Rob's Wedding*
 #19 
Old 2001-05-03, 03:01
badfucker badfucker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

Hey Suzi, When you get around to sending those pics, my e-mail address is roebuck85@yahoo.com , HINT HINT
 #20 
Old 2001-05-03, 04:11
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

Yeah, obviously I just mail my pics out to whoever wants them..

 #21 
Old 2001-05-03, 07:17
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

After watching a friend make a piss-poor attempt at, uh, "befriending" a waitress, and now this dude, it makes me wonder whether watching a friend or a complete stranger make a clueless ass out of himself is more amusing.
 #22 
Old 2001-05-03, 12:39
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
After watching a friend make a piss-poor attempt at, uh, "befriending" a waitress, and now this dude, it makes me wonder whether watching a friend or a complete stranger make a clueless ass out of himself is more amusing.


A friend, obviously. 'cos you can take the piss for YEARS.


------------------
Sic biscuitus disintegrat!
(That's the way the cookie crumbles!)
 #23 
Old 2001-05-03, 18:03
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:
A friend, obviously. 'cos you can take the piss for [b]YEARS.[/B]


Good point.
 #24 
Old 2001-05-08, 02:37
badfucker badfucker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

Hey guys, thanks for defending the "clueless ass"!!
 #25 
Old 2001-05-08, 03:04
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey SuzieGirl!!!

tee-hee
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics