About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-28, 06:12
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default my pussy

how do you like your chics pussy? i shave it all off..and i was just wondering if thats what guys like..i havent gotten any bad reactions about it..but id still just like to know what guys think..thanks!

------------------
buRn
 #2 
Old 2001-04-28, 07:00
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my pussy

damn,

i was hoping for a pic.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-29, 09:38
NuGGeT NuGGeT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my pussy

hahahah

------------------
Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
 #4 
Old 2001-04-29, 15:50
kande_girl kande_girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my pussy

Well I dont think guys like a jungle to get through to find your hole, I think your alright just as long as you aint like this chic. http://fotm.rotten.com/fotm/furburger.html
 #5 
Old 2001-04-30, 13:51
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my pussy

omg that chic was SO nasty...ew
 #6 
Old 2001-05-02, 21:55
keeks1 keeks1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my pussy

quote:
Originally posted by WatChHoWiBurN:
how do you like your chics pussy? i shave it all off..and i was just wondering if thats what guys like..i havent gotten any bad reactions about it..but id still just like to know what guys think..thanks!



i would not mind

 #7 
Old 2001-05-03, 03:19
badfucker badfucker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my pussy

Any of you girls want to know how I like it just come over to my place and find out! Or e-mail me a pic at roebuck85@yahoo.com and I'll write a response back to you.
 #8 
Old 2001-05-04, 14:25
Hedonism Hedonism is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my pussy

kande_girl:

I see that hideous image every time I close my eyes now. I will never sleep again.
 #9 
Old 2001-05-04, 18:09
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my pussy

kandi-
+
Omigosh! I was showing a friend this site, and we were looking at the boards. I just happened to be on this one, and I was like, let's see what this picture is...

Little did I know...

He and I both screamed at the same time! That was definitely the nastiest pic! I think every chic would be proud of their own pussy after seeing that awful picture! YUCK!!!

Thank you for instilling pride in us!
 #10 
Old 2001-05-05, 00:28
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my pussy

Naivety is sweet but you can take things to extremes
You two have obviously seen nothing. Why don't you check out the rest of rotten.com's fuck of the mounths or the rest of that site.

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #11 
Old 2001-05-05, 03:08
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my pussy

I didn't click on that link. I'm fairly happy with my choice considering how much you all liked it.

It all depends on the guy - A little hair turns me on, but my woman shaves and its SO beautiful. Just don't get caught in between, that's gross.
 #12 
Old 2001-06-02, 23:18
bigsnoopdeezy bigsnoopdeezy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my pussy




this is not what u want
 #13 
Old 2001-06-04, 02:49
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my pussy

those pictures fukkin SCARRED me...omg....that is NASTY...

------------------
buRn
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics