About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-26, 01:29
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

So, here I am, a female. I'm going to do my best for female-kind.. Any question you have, no matter how dumb, ask away. I'll also tell you those things I think you really need to know about women. Any other females, feel free to join in..

So, what do you need to know?

Well, one common misconception I've found in a lot of guys, is that (a)somehow they're automatically great lovers and (b)women can orgasm *just* from vaginal sex.

Something to remember, not every woman can orgasm from vaginal sex (apparently it's a physical thing, related to how far apart her vagina and clitoris are, the closer together, the more likely she is to cum during sex). And even those who can, usually have a few tried and tested positions that will work for them..
So, don't assume that you're doing something wrong, or she's defective (you have no idea how many times I've encountered this particular mindset), if nothing happens through regular sex..
 #2 
Old 2001-04-26, 04:20
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

She's defective? That's rude.. and it's sad that anyone would think that.. but damn, that's funny. To this day, I've never heard anyone talk about a girl and say, "I think she's defective."

Hmm. If I could think of something to ask, even something designed to help others, I would.. but it's become readily apparent that if I ask a question that gets an answer about most chicks, I (or whoever tries to use the info to his advantage) will run into one of the rare femmes who doesn't follow the norm in that case.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-26, 04:29
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

It's not so much that they've used that exact phrase, but have indicated that that's what they're thinking in other less amusing ways..

Well yes, it's true, every girl is different.. however there are some things about the majority of us that hold true
 #4 
Old 2001-04-26, 07:05
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

Etiquette? I just try not to pee on 'em.
 #5 
Old 2001-04-26, 09:52
Tetragramatron Tetragramatron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

SuzieGirl act like your the ambassador to the female spieces(i think i misspelled that)
what are your thoughts on penis size, is it bigger means better or size dosent matter?
 #6 
Old 2001-04-26, 11:58
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

*points to the "smallness" thread*

Yes, there are some common traits.. perhaps it would be helpful to mention some of the less obvious ones (obvious being something like, "clit = good").
 #7 
Old 2001-04-26, 12:32
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

Ok, I just thought of this. It has nothing to do with actual sex, or anything physical.. but, hey, maybe it'll explain why a few friends and I aren't able to actually experience problems with actual sex (ie. we don't get the chance).

Is long hair generally a turn-off, turn-on, or makes no difference?
 #8 
Old 2001-04-26, 13:29
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

suzi, ow suzizzzzi girllly,

ok, the intesity of the orgasm(you would know this if you stoped playing your pc games heheh)

is determend by some facts here.
1. the mind stimulation from the guy, when the chick has an awe and sense of fasination of the man(like all the bitches i fuck hahahahahahaha) then that builds the tension and aids the mind,

chicks have a twisted way of cumming, not like men, men its mainly a phisical thing, suzi has to think about it hahahahahha

2. the clitorooos(heheh suzi thinking about cumming hahahh) things you mentioned the distance would boil down to the pelvic movemment, and stimulation from her moving her ass(do you nerdy hehehehehehehh) and the guy thrusting, so really it would be the clit would be closer so it would get more action rubbing up and down the guys body

the rubbing makes them cum

so if a bitch(heheheh) wants to cum quicker than move your fucking arses you sluts, dont lie their like a slab of concrete and think about ow he has a good job and ow he can score so well on my computer game(like suzi bwhahahahaha) and ow ow i love the way he says my name, just fuck, fuck fuck fuck, and move that thing woman.

ow yeah hahha

this is how i like to play(hehehehe)
i do experiment with alot of s and m stuff, naturally, as i like to do that i wont go into what i do and the woman etc, as i said that in my bdsm post.

but i get them to cum through a twisted mix of tantric stuff(my own shit hahahahah)
and filling their mind with fore play and stimulus,

see guys they need to think that they are screwing some one that is relative, or if their that horny, then it wont matter, as they have practically cum already(hehehehe suzzzz ahahh)

bwhahahah suz, i cant wait to post my photo and and taunt your nerdy ass, and play sexual mind games with you too, hehehehe


-----------------------
totally nihilistic bwghahahaha
 #9 
Old 2001-04-26, 13:31
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
Ok, I just thought of this. It has nothing to do with actual sex, or anything physical.. but, hey, maybe it'll explain why a few friends and I aren't able to actually experience problems with actual sex (ie. we don't get the chance).

Is long hair generally a turn-off, turn-on, or makes no difference?


Personally, Spiffy, I LOVE long hair, it is one of my turn-ons. But, then, I'm not a woman. (Well, I wasn't last time I looked, anyway!)



------------------
Sic biscuitus disintegrat!
(That's the way the cookie crumbles!)
 #10 
Old 2001-04-26, 14:02
NuGGeT NuGGeT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

ok my only question is, do pick up lines really work on chicks? and what do u's think when some1 use's them on you, oh and is there any that really works??

------------------
Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
 #11 
Old 2001-04-26, 14:14
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

I'm just going to ignore crackhead over there, and I suggest the rest of you do the same.. Anyone taking advice on women from him have far more serious problems than ones with women.

Ok, Long hair.. well, all depends on the guy really.. Personally I like long hair on a guy, but not on every guy, since some just do not suit it at all.. A good length for most guys would be chin length, much longer than that and less women are likely to go for it. But it does all depend on the woman too.. Some hate guys with long hair, some love them. No woman in the world loves a mullet though, if you have one, shave it off immediately.

As for lines, well.. there's nothing specific that really works, there's nothing you can say to a woman that's going to be a magic phrase, where she'll automatically drop her knickers.. If she's heard the line before though, chances are it's not going to work.. So, don't take a chance, don't use lines. Just show you're interested in other ways, more subtly, such as looking at her, trying to meet her eyes.. If she looks back, she's interested, if not, she isn't..
 #12 
Old 2001-04-27, 02:40
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

I've got Long hair.

Half way down my back and with my gf's help with the goth make up and a long black leather I can look like the Crow. Fucking A.
My gf like to be seen out with me when I'm goth, it makes her feel powerful. No one fucking messes with me dressed like that, but I've never pulled while gothed, made lots of friends though.

Long hair Rocks.

*does his shampoo ad hair flick*
ooooooooooooh I love my self.

You can't love other people if you don't love your self.

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #13 
Old 2001-04-27, 04:18
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

This one's from my roommate:

Does what a person eats (male or female) affect the taste when going down on them?
 #14 
Old 2001-04-27, 09:37
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

quote:
Originally posted by Suziegirl:
trying to meet her eyes.. If she looks back, she's interested, if not, she isn't..


Of Suzie, Suzie, Suzie. If only that were true! *deep sigh*


------------------
Sic biscuitus disintegrat!
(That's the way the cookie crumbles!)
 #15 
Old 2001-04-27, 17:08
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

Spiffy, I've heard that, but haven't noticed any effects at all in terms of taste.. The only thing that I think sometimes makes a difference in the taste of semen, is how long since the last time the guy ejaculated.. The longer it's been, the stronger the taste..
 #16 
Old 2001-04-27, 17:48
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

*smerks and winks at suz hehhehehh*
 #17 
Old 2001-04-27, 18:21
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

*puts away the chocolate ice cream*

Well, it was a nifty idea for a few hours.
 #18 
Old 2001-04-27, 18:44
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

Spiffy.. lol..
 #19 
Old 2001-04-27, 20:02
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
*puts away the chocolate ice cream*

Well, it was a nifty idea for a few hours.



It's ture its true. Its just you need the right spices/chemicals.
In the east its long been known that cinnamon, tarragon and <mumble> will flavor your sperm or vaginal secretions.

So eat up boys and girls.



------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #20 
Old 2001-04-27, 20:53
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

Cinnamon Sperm? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 #21 
Old 2001-04-28, 01:05
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

If I was feeling a bit masochistic (or was with a girl that didn't mind me having a water bottle handy), and I could eat a girl out that tasted like cayenne pepper.. mmmmm...
 #22 
Old 2001-04-28, 07:02
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

let me tell you something spiffy,

you get down there,

and it smells like the kitchen at pizza hut.

run.

run far away.

and don't ever look back.
 #23 
Old 2001-04-28, 10:45
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

I kinda like the smell of a pizzeria kitchen..
 #24 
Old 2001-04-30, 08:16
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

Well Iv heard that Chicks who Chain smoke tend to be more sour down below.
 #25 
Old 2001-05-01, 14:35
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

Well, as long as you don't have to pick off the crusty lumps of old semen, I don't think it matters. Anyway, when she pisses herself, it gives you both a wash.....

------------------
Sic biscuitus disintegrat!
(That's the way the cookie crumbles!)
 #26 
Old 2001-05-01, 18:07
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

Crusty lumps of old semen, Rob??? Aah! That would be the most disgusting thing... Anyway, does what you eat actually make it taste like that food, or does it just make it taste differently? I heard that by a guy eating say, asparagus, his semen simply tastes sweeter. I'm not really sure about it, though.

Oh, and I do want to say about that whole pick up line thing, I've never actually heard a guy use one and expect to "pick up" a chick with it. All the lines I heard have always been to make fun of them. Usually just being friendly and smiling works in initiating a conversation. (Having all your teeth is kind of important in this.)
 #27 
Old 2001-05-02, 00:46
Fixit Fixit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

I've used a few pickup lines and had them work. The successful ones tend to lean more toward the overly romantic though.

"Does Hephestus know his wife is missing again?"
 #28 
Old 2001-05-02, 05:24
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

Note on above: Unless you've got a smooth way of explaining who Hephestus is (it might help to know yourself), expect a lot of blank stares from the line above..
 #29 
Old 2001-05-02, 07:05
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

Yeah no kidding
 #30 
Old 2001-05-04, 02:14
Fixit Fixit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

Hey, those sorts of lines work very well on the kind of women I'm attracted to. So =P
 #31 
Old 2001-05-04, 03:02
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Etiquette, or everything you always wanted to know

Good thing you're married.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics