About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-24, 22:18
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default I'd Never Claim To Be Dr. Ruth

But, there's one thing I've noticed about sex, that I find lacking in most people - not just men - all people. What it is is that they look at sex as a tool for getting off and you can be the best lover in the world, and you can know every single position in the Kama Sutra, you can be great looking, and be able to go all night long, literally, but if you do it just to get off, you might as well be wacking off. At least that doesn't take so long and there's no pressure of performance. I find it pretty annoying when the guy just fingers me and fingers me even when I know he's not enjoying it, when I know he just wants to fuck, but he feels that I have to get off or there's no point to it. How sexy can I possibly feel if I know that the other person doesn't even feel like doing what he's doing?
 #2 
Old 2001-04-24, 22:44
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd Never Claim To Be Dr. Ruth

Not everyone can be as great a lover as you and I.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-25, 02:00
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd Never Claim To Be Dr. Ruth

People like that are just selfish (which is, sadly, the vast majority of people). They can't take joy in the pleasure of who they're with. Sure, they may be happy if they can do a good job, but there's a difference between happiness in being able to bring someone pleasure, and happiness in bringing them pleasure.
 #4 
Old 2001-04-25, 02:55
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: I'd Never Claim To Be Dr. Ruth

I don't think it's always selfishness, although I can see how it could be. I think that sometimes they want to please you, but then they get bored but keep going anyways because they find the whole objective is to cum.

O, and thanks Z :-)

Cheers,
Lost
 #5 
Old 2001-04-25, 04:42
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd Never Claim To Be Dr. Ruth

I guess it depends on how you look at it.. although, you have a good point, if there's any exception, it'd be those locked into the mindset of "must bring to orgasm". If it starts to get stale, do something else, it's not that hard..
 #6 
Old 2001-04-25, 08:36
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd Never Claim To Be Dr. Ruth

Eh, I dunno.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics