About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-23, 16:19
seanfhear seanfhear is offline
Regular
 
Default bald versus hairy muff

Guys how do you convince your girlfriend that shaving/ waxing her muff does not mean you want to have sex with a little girl?
 #2 
Old 2001-04-23, 17:08
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bald versus hairy muff

quote:
Originally posted by seanfhear:
Guys how do you convince your girlfriend that shaving/ waxing her muff does not mean you want to have sex with a little girl?

I don't. My girlfriends arn't usually old enough to need to shave....




------------------
Sic biscuitus disintegrat!
(That's the way the cookie crumbles!)
 #3 
Old 2001-04-23, 21:40
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bald versus hairy muff

well do you?

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #4 
Old 2001-04-24, 00:10
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bald versus hairy muff

Just how young does your girl think you want her to be.
A Girl I know very well says that she had hair when she wuz nine or ten.

I think one thing you shouldn't do is show her Shaven Havens and say hey all these girls shave their muffs. This is not a good idea, any guesses y?

Just talk to her about it, gently, skirt round the subject of shaving, try including the idea in roll play. The one thing that is vital don't even hint that it may be an over riding concern, just bring it up now and again, she'll come around in the end.

PS Shaving can cause skin irritation and waxing is dam painful (just think of it on your own groin), Hair removal cream is a good middle road IMHO.


------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #5 
Old 2001-04-24, 00:12
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bald versus hairy muff

Keep a little fur down there but Im in noway shape or form up for going down on a jungle safari.
 #6 
Old 2001-04-24, 03:13
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bald versus hairy muff

tell her you're gonna shave it and she doesn't have a choice, so she might as well just play a long and pretend to enjoy it.

Or you could just tell her you think bushes are nasty.
 #7 
Old 2001-04-25, 03:08
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: bald versus hairy muff

I've been growing puff on my muff since I was nine years old. It's not particularily furry, but I like to keep mine shaved. The problem is that I can't shave it every day. I've tried, believe me. If I shave it the next day the hair is too stiff and it hurts and bleeds. I mean, you try shaving your nuts day after day. It's not comfy.

Cheers,
Lost
 #8 
Old 2001-04-25, 04:40
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bald versus hairy muff

quote:
Originally posted by LostCause:
I've been growing puff on my muff since I was nine years old. It's not particularily furry, but I like to keep mine shaved. The problem is that I can't shave it every day. I've tried, believe me. If I shave it the next day the hair is too stiff and it hurts and bleeds. I mean, you try shaving your nuts day after day. It's not comfy.

Cheers,
Lost



O_o Does anyone shave it every day? That seems.. excessive.. under any circumstances. Hell, I only shave my face every week or two.

 #9 
Old 2001-04-25, 05:28
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bald versus hairy muff

i shave haha pubic hair is nastay.

------------------
buRn
 #10 
Old 2001-04-25, 11:05
seanfhear seanfhear is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bald versus hairy muff

What about the Brazilian Bikini Wax thing then? Has anyone tried that?
 #11 
Old 2001-04-25, 20:18
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bald versus hairy muff

Hairless is best. I'm a chic, and I think too much hair is gross. I keep a small, neatly trimmed strip. It's bare (waxed) on both sides and along the top, but very short down the center. It's cute, in my opinion, and the guys I'm with never protest. And back to the original question, asking a chic to shave or at least trim should not make her think you want a little girl. You should just let her know that you think bare is sexy. Nothing wrong with that!
 #12 
Old 2001-04-29, 15:55
kande_girl kande_girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bald versus hairy muff

Well hun if your girlfriend is laess hairy then this chic just be thankful. http://fotm.rotten.com/fotm/furburger.html
 #13 
Old 2001-04-29, 18:27
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bald versus hairy muff

Peter North upon meeting the Furburger: "Can't.. touch.. vagina.. penis.. too.. short.."
 #14 
Old 2001-04-29, 22:14
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bald versus hairy muff

I agree with Frey. Ever tried going down on something that resembles a recently electrocuted dulux dog crossed with a pan scourer???? Hairs everywhere, a pain in the arse, especially when you get one at the back of the throat.

Obviously don't say that to her, but tell her it would turn you on more if she was, erm, shall we say, 'neater'?

Actually, that could also turn out nasty. If/when you broach the subject, BE DIPLOMATIC.

---------------
bYe ByE bAbY...
---------------

p.s 6sweetdreams9 has the idea! That is sooo sexy!

[This message has been edited by MoRt (edited 04-29-2001).]
 #15 
Old 2001-04-30, 13:13
seanfhear seanfhear is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bald versus hairy muff

Yeah I am convinced that I am going to have to try and get her to do a bit of a trim down there.
 #16 
Old 2001-04-30, 19:43
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bald versus hairy muff

hey sean, let us know how you end up asking her and if she ends up doing it!

(p.s. thanks, MoRt... it IS sexy!)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics