About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-21, 15:22
NuGGeT NuGGeT is offline
Regular
 
Default G-Strings

i was just wondering, i'v been seening alot of chicks with G-String round laterly. alot more then a few years ago, why such a crazy all of a suddon? i mean i have nothing wrong with it )) just wondering why

------------------
Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
 #2 
Old 2001-04-21, 15:54
LoStYouTH117 LoStYouTH117 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: G-Strings

because its becoming a fad for girls to be as slutty as they can be. Theyre all trying to fit into their new little image of smelling like candy and sucking lots of dick. Dont get me wrong, I still kinda like it. I just hate the fact that people try so hard.

------------------
LoStYouTH117
 #3 
Old 2001-04-21, 16:46
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: G-Strings

In the past strings were associated with prostitutes, that is going with the more widespread wearing of them.

Some girls who I've talked to on this subject say that they are more comfortable to wear because all knickers go up your bum but strings are supposed to be up there......
I ask for a demonstration but none were willing on that occasion.

I don't see anything very sluttish about strings, what does that is cheep gold jewelry, glitter and bangles.


------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #4 
Old 2001-04-21, 18:43
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: G-Strings

They are more comfortable, plus there's the whole VPL issue. For the unenlightened of you out there, VPL = Visible Panty Line..

Basically, in anything that's tight across your butt, the lines from your panties can be seen, unless you're wearing a g-string.. Much better.. And yep, it is uncomfortable when your panties go up there, a g-string is far less likely to cause discomfort, because it's much smaller..
 #5 
Old 2001-04-22, 12:50
Riot Girl Riot Girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: G-Strings

Suziegirl is right, they are way more comfortable
 #6 
Old 2001-04-23, 04:59
kande_girl kande_girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: G-Strings

eh
 #7 
Old 2001-04-24, 00:31
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: G-Strings

quote:
Originally posted by kande_girl:
eh


Is that aggreement or dis.
I suspect the latter but I am unsure could you be more expressive.

PS. Hey welcome to totse.

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #8 
Old 2001-04-24, 12:58
seanfhear seanfhear is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: G-Strings

I think that G-strings are a complete turn on for a man. There is nothing to beat when you score with a woman and she is wearing this tiny little g string. It completely gets you going. Or gets me going anyways.
 #9 
Old 2001-04-24, 14:40
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: G-Strings

I don't get this 'comfort' angle - I find they crush your balls!!!!!!!!

------------------
Sic biscuitus disintegrat!
(That's the way the cookie crumbles!)
 #10 
Old 2001-04-25, 20:33
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: G-Strings

G-strings are definitely more comfortable, they DO get rid of the VPL problem, and they are sexy. I don't know why women haven't been wearing them longer!
 #11 
Old 2001-04-30, 07:57
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: G-Strings

Nice Rob
 #12 
Old 2001-04-30, 11:50
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: G-Strings

Don't ask stupid questions, it's called a trend.
 #13 
Old 2001-05-03, 20:54
toy machine! toy machine! is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: G-Strings

G-strings look nice(on girls)

------------------
God Invented Adam and Eve Not Adam And Steve!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics