About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-21, 05:46
nightwulf nightwulf is offline
Regular
 
Default damn sexual urge

Please help !!
Is there some antidote to Viagra ?
Something that reduces horniness ?
I could use that very well sometimes.
Well, sometimes I get the bad feeling that some accident like Obelix' one did happen when I was a child - the difference is that
I fell into a cauldron of aphrodisiacs...
Stop laughing - that was quite exaggerated.
My problem is that in some situations I have to fight so that I don't get an erection
(waste of energy but otherwise embarrassing)
and that I don't know in which cases this is normal and when not.
So here's when it is likely to happen:
- it is warm outside (damn springtime)
- jeans are so tight that I can feel them
- drive in a bus or car / engine is vibrating
- an erotic scene in a film
- just a little sexual thought
At some time on a party it occurred even
when I just embraced a girl to say goodbye,
THOUGH she was not very attractive and I was
drunk and stoned, too!
Perhaps this is obvious, perhaps not:
I had no girlfriend since I was 16 which
was five years ago.
Neither did I have any real sex in my life.
Finally, I'm shy as hell, and don't know
what happens when I get closer to a girl.
I don't want them to get me wrong -
to think all I want from them is sex.
Can you tell me what to do?
 #2 
Old 2001-04-21, 06:16
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

Which question would you like me to deal with first?
 #3 
Old 2001-04-21, 07:54
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

I have serious doubts there's an actual anti-Viagra medication-type thing.. just imagine Mimi from The Drew Carey Show naked whenever it's a problem, it'll go away.
 #4 
Old 2001-04-21, 15:40
nightwulf nightwulf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

Suziegirl, was it too much at one time?
The whole thing bothers me already for years, so there's no real urgency.
I never brought it up like that, though.
(too embarassing)
Say anything that comes to your mind,
I'm glad over every kind of advice.

And Spiffy,who is that Mimi anyways?
If she's a girl, I doubt it were a good idea
trying to imagine her naked then.
Can you give me a (naked) picture of her?

 #5 
Old 2001-04-21, 18:27
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

Just think of your mum or Dad if all else fails. If that doesn't work you have a serious problem.

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #6 
Old 2001-04-21, 21:35
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

Kathy Kinney (the actress who plays Mimi): http://www.usaweekend.com/98_issues/981004/981004talk.html

With the Mimi face on: http://abc.go.com/primetime/drewcarey/bios/kathy_kinney.html

Unless you REALLY like big (BIG) chicks, that will destroy any erection in record time.
 #7 
Old 2001-04-21, 22:54
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

Hmm well there do seem to be PLENTY of things out there that will make an erection impossible however the problem is that there all toxins that I know of such as when you consume ALOT of alchol Noway in hell your getting it up. Or other drugs can also do this sometimes. Probably NOT the best solution but eh.
 #8 
Old 2001-04-21, 23:59
Cube Cube is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

- it is warm outside (damn springtime)
- jeans are so tight that I can feel them
- drive in a bus or car / engine is vibrating
- an erotic scene in a film
- just a little sexual thought

yep me too. annoying is it not.
 #9 
Old 2001-04-22, 19:28
nightwulf nightwulf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

quote:
Originally posted by Kameron:
Just think of your mum or Dad if all else fails. If that doesn't work you have a serious problem.



Hopefully trying this won't make me end up like our Indian friend vijay...
or we all will have soon enough a problem.

Mrs.Kinney doesn't turn me on (sigh), but I'm
not sure whether she can turn me off either.
That is, unless I could look at her picture in the right moment...
My imagination power can be very strong,
it's just I have to little control of it.
Sometimes, imaginations almost seem to me as they were actually there,
unfortunately those I'm not aware of,too.
Maybe I'm too much of a dreamer.

'annoying is it not'
Me too, if I there is a place where I am
alone (NO,not that) to rearrange the thing
in my pants so it's neither obvious to others
nor does it hurt any more when walking.
Why isn't it annoying to you?
Don't you care about what others think of you? I know I'm way TOO concerned about that,but..in that case I were impressed.


 #10 
Old 2001-04-23, 14:48
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

Ok. It does stop, eventually. Until I was 35, If I went swimming I had to wear baggy shorts, because just seeing all those women and girls was enough! Sometimes I'd be riding a motorcycle and a pedestrian would cause the same reaction (Boy, is that uncomfortable in tight leathers!) nowadays, I can control it much better. Usually.

------------------
Sic biscuitus disintegrat!
(That's the way the cookie crumbles!)
 #11 
Old 2001-04-25, 02:25
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

ROFLMAO AT SUZIE!

... that was classic.
 #12 
Old 2001-04-25, 02:30
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

Hey nightwulf... You seem pretty cool, infact, I like your very witty introspective writing, infact - I'll give you props. You're own style is very cool. But to the point of your post, umm - ehh... Ok, Man.. 5 years ago.. 16.. = 21 right? Well, geez, I'm just now 17... and the last girl was 16, my only so far.. and my first.

Point is, it sucks being a shy bastard.
Point is, it sucks being kinda insecure.
Point is, SSRI's make it hard to have an erection.
Kinda, well - see, It's not that I don't have em, or can't - just less likely.

My sexual drive kinda went down too, now when in a group of girls.. instead of thinking sex and feeling a tent pitch up -- I be my self and they dig the entire non conformist stray, in a way - yet there.. ya know?

Makes me be my self.

Wait... isn't that what happy pills are for anyways? Holy shit! DING DING DING...


But, in the end - nothing really matters..

because, I've tried so hard.. and...
well -

You're gonna die god damn it, just fucking TRY.

... aren't girls with glasses so fucking cute?
 #13 
Old 2001-04-25, 17:16
nightwulf nightwulf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

Wait a moment...
I'm sorry, I spent the whole night trying to write a reply, but I don't get it right...
Could you explain something to me,
this would make things much easier.
Here I go:

SSRI's = happy pills ?

'they dig the entire non conformist stray,
in a way - yet there.. ya know?' = ???

'But, in the end - nothing really matters...
because, I've tried so hard..'
(tried what?)

'and... well -' (yes, go on.. I have no idea)

'You're gonna die god damn it,
just fucking TRY'

1. What should I try ?
2. How did you put this in a single line ?

 #14 
Old 2001-04-25, 21:17
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

Insecurity shows threw rants not directed at anyone but more less kinda like confuses say! Sounds like you could use a good kick of Serontin in the brain, yeah -- SSRI's are Happy Pills.
(zoloft, etc..) Try? I'm sayin, you're gonna die! Yes, damn it - Die. So, hey.. after I said that last night, (made it right there on da spot) I'm kinda happier now, figured that.. in my view of it:

If you worry about every little thing and every little thought that doesn't matter, thinking the people are thinking what you're thinking THEY'RE NOT!

You're a very intelligent, decent looking young guy, correct? Right? Say fuck it and just do it, if you fuck up.. oh well...
"but the fuck up is what I'm afraid of"

How many times did you fall off your god damn bike? Or how many times did it take before you could roll a good joint? What about being able to play G, D, C -- all in a row on the guitar?

See what I'm saying?

That one part, the singing - it's a Linkin Park song, and it played well with my RANT.

You're really horny cause you won't act on it.

Just like yours!

..... some dance to remember, some dance to forget...

So I called up the captain' "Please bring me my wine!" He said, we haven't had that spirit here since '1969... AND STILL THOSE VOICES ARE CALLING FROM FAR AWAY, wake you up in the middle of the night just to hear them say..

Welcome to the Hotel California..
Sucha lovely place..
Sucha lovely face...
Livin' it up at the Hotel California!
What a nice suprize!
Bring your alibis!!!!!
 #15 
Old 2001-04-25, 22:29
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

masturbating a lot can uesually keep you from reacting to those things the same way.

I never had your probablem but I did do that a lot for the longest time and now I don't react to pornagraphic things like I used to and they just don't get me going as quikly as they used to.

HOTEL CALIFORNIA

on a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair.

one smell of ??? rising up through the air, up ahead in the distance, i saw a shimering light.

my head grew heavy and my sight grew dim, I had to stop for the night. As she stood in the doorway I heard the mission bell, I was thinking to myself this could be heavan or this could be hell.

then she lit up the candel, and she showed me the way, there was voices down the coridor, thought I heard them say.

welcome to the hotel california, such a lovely place, such a lovely face.

rent you a room at the hotel california, any time of year, you can find it here.

her mind is definately twisted, she's got the mercedies benz, She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends.

got to dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat. some dance to remember, some dance to forget.

so I called up the captain, please bring me my wine, he said we haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I have to stop I keep making spelling mistakes trying to type with the song.

so that is the first about 3 minutes of the song.

they stab it with there steely knives but they just can't kill the beast, last thing I remember I was running for the door, I had to find a passage back to the place I was before.

realaxe said the night man, we are programmed to ??, you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave.

o.k. that's all I'm typing, thats it I stopped.

thats most of it.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #16 
Old 2001-04-26, 00:11
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: damn sexual urge

quote:
Originally posted by nightwulf:
Something that reduces horniness?
Can you tell me what to do?



Get on Paxil.

 #17 
Old 2001-04-26, 05:06
nightwulf nightwulf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

Well, I took some anti-depression pills
for some time, and because the paper inside said they could cause temporary loss of
potence, I thought they would kill two birds
with one stone. (This was only sort of a nice side-effect to me, I took them because of a real bad depression.
I cannot agree with you Diluted saying
that happy pills make you act like yourself.
First I didn't want to take them because I knew they would make me feel happier and less
worried though there was no cause of feeling
good. Life would be the same shit as before.
But finally I had to give it a try, because
I spent every day in bed trying to sleep and
the nights were even worse - I didn't do anything but sit there in my dark room with
the same agonizing thoughts and memories again and again.. then I tried to apply for various nighttime jobs like working at a gas station but when I had to introduce myself I was trembling and sweating and feeling uncomfortable.. too long had I spent without other people, I've even seen no daylight for months during that time.
Fortunately, as I started taking the pills,
all these problems slowly disappeared.
Because I was not sure what job I wanted to
learn, I went to an adult college.
Monday and Friday this is just like school,
only much easier and more boring, and the days between you go to work. For three weeks
I had a job in a flower shop, which I liked
(lots of nice young women there,we got along
with each other just like friends, had a lot of fun,etc.)
[Originally here was a very very long story
about a girl from my class.. but I removed that because it's as long as this whole text,
and I'm getting off the topic anyways]
Well, to make it quick, I wanted to meet her
but she said no,... I don't know why,
she was really nice, but I didn't ask her.
Just after that, I got busted for joyriding,
but I didn't care about this. Two days later
I lost my job, which was totally unexpected
to me. Then I quit taking my happy pills,
and as a result feel sick, have nightmares
(I like them, though) and it's hard to get
up in the morning (with a bad bad feeling like wishing nothing more than to die...
EVERY morning, but as soon as I open the window and the sunlight shines on me, it vanishes...) And then there's this other problem what the topic's about / but luckily
my jacket is long enough to hide everything.
I started to get tired during the days again,
and was feeling dizzy when I had to stay up.
Oddly, the teachers in my school told me that
I was behaving 'normally' for the first time since they know me. I don't hesistate so much
when talking and I seem more concentrated.
First I thought this be some sort of shock,
but then it came to me that it was the side
effects of the medicine that were now gone.
And truly, almost everything my boss complained about was only because the pills.
So which is now the lesser evil?

By the way, I took 'Saroten' pills,
SSRI's like your zoloft or Paxil are perhaps
better, but I don't know how to get them,
or even if we have them already in Germany.
But I will find out very soon, when I visit
the old-age asylum next time. That's where I stole the Saroten,too. And hey, I need a new
job anyways... though I consider this one as
both useless and disgusting, wiping old woman's ass off every day would certainly prove as good help with sex drive control!

 #18 
Old 2001-04-26, 05:47
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

You might want to have a doc evaluate you for Seasonal Affective disorder.. Especially if besides the things you mentioned, you sleep more and get depressed more in the winter months.. A friend of mine had it, and well, basically it ruined her life until she got help.. As for the erections, well.. not much you can do about that, just try and ignore it when it happens.. I think if you relax more, you'll find most of your problems disappearing in that regards..
 #19 
Old 2001-04-27, 03:17
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

Man your fucked up.

I read that post and all my worries kinda vanished, geez, you do sound like you need help.
Im not unhappy about myself, or anything to do with me, except i too share one of your all to familiar problems, im not hella shy but i always have this paranoid thoughts.
Instead of just having a conversation with something (by the way this isnt all the time, with my friends im usually alright) but what happens is i think, hmmm, i wonder what they think of me, think of how i speak, think of how i look, think if what im saying is interesting. Then itd be too much for me and id have to get away to think to myself and calm my thoughts. Drugs did help, this was a while ago, i still do get these kind of thoughts occasionaly, and i dont pull girlies often but i feel happier abaout myself, and alot more secure after going through a huge drug binge, changing my whole life to becoming fuqed all day every day, then withdrawing into my lifestyle as it is now. I dont take drugs,(exstacy occasionaly, weed very occasionaly, only really do drugs if im going to a rave or something like that)

well for some reason going through that stage in my lie, kind of 'cured' me. Well confidence does help alot. Even if it is a false sence of confidence you should go for it.

Do a few crazy things you can share with people, the worst thing you can do is sit in your house and vegitate, and cut your life of from the outside world.

Get outside, walk to the beach, go to a park, go out to a pub. Just get out there, and try not to think paranoid thoughts, i know its hard but it is possible, even if you dont get a fuck, just try to make some friends (male or female) it will make your life seem much more fulfilling.

Keep life interesting, always have plans to follow through with. Ill go down the coast next week, or the movies would be good. I dunno, even get a hobby, play sport. Sport is really good especially in a team, you can make friends easily and excersise, exercise can make yourelf feel better too.

Another thing, get a job, whatever it is, just work. I dont follow my own advice but if you work you have 'something' to do every day and you have money to have 'fun' on weekends and go out, go somewhere. The more places you go the better chance you have of friendship.

Just a few things.
Hope it helps.

PcThUg20oo----> =)

be happy, its much easier.
 #20 
Old 2001-04-27, 03:26
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

By the way diluted your philiosiphy is a good idea too. Thats how ive been thinking for some time.

You do only have one chance in life and you dont want to get old thinking , damn i 'wish' i did this, or that.

Thinking that way can con yourself into being more outgoing and motivate yourself to get out there.
 #21 
Old 2001-04-27, 19:03
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

lokil that is true when I was on paxil I didn't feel the sexual urge for at least a week.



------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #22 
Old 2001-06-21, 13:09
stupid_genius stupid_genius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

try potassium nitrate you can get it pharmacies.
 #23 
Old 2001-06-22, 23:14
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damn sexual urge

geez...all this talk about erections

------------------
buRn
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics