About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-21, 03:19
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default What *really* floats your boat?

Sexually, obviously.. what has you clawing at the ceiling and screaming your head off? I think everyone has a specific thing that always gets to them.. what is it for you?
 #2 
Old 2001-04-21, 20:34
BiggCatt BiggCatt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

I know it sounds boring, but nothing gets me in the mood like a good kiss.......
 #3 
Old 2001-04-22, 03:11
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

I like it when a girl brings me freshly skinned animal pelts and rubs them along my right arm.

But it's hard when you are born without genitals.
 #4 
Old 2001-04-22, 04:23
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

honestly?


black lace thigh highs.....

 #5 
Old 2001-04-22, 04:34
Gumby Gumby is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

wackin it, then rubbin the wet head........but im fucked up....
 #6 
Old 2001-04-22, 04:51
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

Z, sooner or later I'm gonna confront you on that avoidance thing ..

With me, it's mild-moderate pain around the chest area..

 #7 
Old 2001-04-22, 23:36
robert35 robert35 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

period sex really gets me hot.
 #8 
Old 2001-04-23, 01:41
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

quote:
Originally posted by robert35:
period sex really gets me hot.


I think we have a Gwar fan..
 #9 
Old 2001-04-23, 04:44
robert35 robert35 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

whats Gwar?
 #10 
Old 2001-04-23, 06:01
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

He's just a slave.
 #11 
Old 2001-04-23, 13:33
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

What's Gwar? Get Napster. Learn.
 #12 
Old 2001-04-23, 14:27
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

This is going to sound really lame considering I am a troll!

I don't know. So far, nothing does, but I am still trying different things to find out.
That said, with EW1 almost everything nearly did, and with last ex-girlfriend (who ripped me off, abused me, and was generally unpleasant), just looking at me was enough to raise my heart-rate (still is if I see her around)

------------------
Sic biscuitus disintegrat!
(That's the way the cookie crumbles!)
 #13 
Old 2001-04-24, 00:22
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

What makes for the best sex is when I'm taken by surprise and its like your just there doing your thang and she suddenly like Fuck ME.
Its just such an ace (hahahaha sad word) feeling that you can turn someone on that much.

Surprise and Spontaneity are the best.

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #14 
Old 2001-04-24, 22:44
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

honestly, girls seem to make me horny! like wow I don't know how it works.

like when girls touch me I get these feelings inside.

I just can't explain...

hmmm, with all seriosness I would have to say lesbians, it's just nice to see.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #15 
Old 2001-04-25, 02:04
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

Thanks to Lost's thread..

I've never had a claw-the-ceiling experience, so I don't know about that.. I do know that watching a girl's face go flush from arousal is insanely hot to me, though.
 #16 
Old 2001-04-25, 03:19
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

It's strange for me, because there's nothing too much I find sexy in sex. I mean, the things that I find sexy are a way a person walks, or the way they look at themselves in the mirror, or the way they move when they talk. But, as far as in the bedroom goes, I guess the thing that turns me on the most is watching the other person masturbate. Strange.

Cheers,
Lost
 #17 
Old 2001-04-25, 04:14
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

If you like doing the reverse on the spur of the moment then we'er perfectly matched.
Seeing a girl with her fingers in her fanny makes me hot and I'm more than happy to return the favour


------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #18 
Old 2001-04-25, 08:37
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

To be honest I find vaginas sexy.
 #19 
Old 2001-04-25, 11:17
seanfhear seanfhear is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

Waking up in the middle of the night to find my girlfriend sucking me off is so completely
a turn on for me.

Strangely when I try doing the same to her she starts having nightmares.
Odd eh?
 #20 
Old 2001-04-25, 18:50
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

If I was a girl who could get sucked off, I'd have nightmares too.
 #21 
Old 2001-04-25, 21:53
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

its really simple and overdone, but i get turned on by sex in hot tubs..

problem is there arent any around here, except the one in the Eisenhower Park pool area, so to actually do anything, I'd have to not only break and enter, but also find a partner who was willing to break and enter...

or just have public sex
 #22 
Old 2001-04-25, 22:35
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

public sounds good to me

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #23 
Old 2001-04-27, 05:51
freetimedad freetimedad is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

I love to have sex with another woman while my wife watches. This gets her off also.
I have done it about 4 times in the past 3 months. I LOVE IT.
 #24 
Old 2001-04-28, 08:44
Doctor Gonzo Doctor Gonzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

I love a good bare-bottomed, over-the-knee hand spanking. Me or the the girl, it doesn't matter.
 #25 
Old 2001-05-01, 01:45
kande_girl kande_girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

The thing that drives me up the wall is when I wake up to my boyfriend fucking me. It feels so great and I never expect it, (duh I was sleeping), and also when my boyfriend is eating me out and he looks in my eyes, I find it sexy.
 #26 
Old 2001-05-01, 06:42
xengoreth xengoreth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

Sex on acid! When you coming down from a trip and its 7:00 am, there's nothing better than wild, sweaty, endless sex with your woman.
 #27 
Old 2001-05-01, 17:52
Dark_Destiny Dark_Destiny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

two chicks gettin it on in front of me usually does the trick.
 #28 
Old 2001-05-01, 18:31
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

Sex on X!

But out of the rave scene, the time thatI absolutely went crazy was when this guy started with an out of this world massage. I started off by getting totally relaxed, and then he began "massaging" other parts... anyway, slow, intimate kissing and touching will always do it for me. Also, really deep, slow thrusting when actually having sex is great for me. I've actually never really been into the whole "spank it baby!" and "what's my name?" stuff.
 #29 
Old 2001-05-02, 00:50
Fixit Fixit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

Aside from the intense bondage fetish I have...

There's just something about the feel of a woman's bare chest up against mine, skin to skin while I hold her tightly against me, that drives me absolutely nuts. It's an immediate reaction pushbutton for me.
 #30 
Old 2001-05-02, 05:18
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

Hehehe I believe one of the many things Timothy Leary did was try to show how some women could easily attain 80+ orgasms while on acid. Anyone found anytruth to that statement?
 #31 
Old 2001-05-02, 05:47
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

I totaly agree with fixit.
That and fooling around outdoors. Like in the woods or something.
 #32 
Old 2001-05-02, 06:38
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

cheez-its.
 #33 
Old 2001-05-02, 07:06
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

J, I thought it was fungus?
 #34 
Old 2001-05-02, 22:10
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

quote:
Originally posted by kande_girl:
The thing that drives me up the wall is when I wake up to my boyfriend fucking me. It feels so great and I never expect it, (duh I was sleeping), and also when my boyfriend is eating me out and he looks in my eyes, I find it sexy.



he's not eating you out. he is flossing.
 #35 
Old 2001-05-02, 22:13
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

I think sex is icky. im sexually frustrated and very anal. i dont like slimey or sticky things. and that smell, Oooh that smell. the smell that is around you.
 #36 
Old 2001-05-03, 01:04
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What *really* floats your boat?

sex loses it's "ickiness" when you choose to do it with people who aren't "icky".
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics