About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-19, 09:37
tomwho64 tomwho64 is offline
Regular
 
Default Do you sleep with your cousin?

Well, I did.
I always woke up in the middle of the night or something for no aparent reason.
Will one day i watch this movie where there was to much lip kissing and all and i was really getting desperate about having my first kiss.
So when i woke up in the middle of the night, i would move closer to my cousin and gently kissed her in the lips!
I even tried to squezze her boobs but i sad to myself get over it!!So i never did it again.
Unless if you did it to.......... hehehe
 #2 
Old 2001-04-19, 09:51
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you sleep with your cousin?

couldn't afford the house with bedrooms for each kid?
 #3 
Old 2001-04-19, 10:23
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you sleep with your cousin?

The wheels on the (short) bus go round and round, round and round, round and round..
 #4 
Old 2001-04-19, 14:28
krazd krazd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you sleep with your cousin?

can anyone say window lickers?
 #5 
Old 2001-04-19, 14:45
j0662 j0662 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you sleep with your cousin?

I sleep with your cousin.
 #6 
Old 2001-04-19, 15:03
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you sleep with your cousin?

Sleep? No, but I go to bed with your cousin!!!!!!!
 #7 
Old 2001-04-19, 17:19
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you sleep with your cousin?

I did that to my sister once and my dad twice
 #8 
Old 2001-04-19, 18:58
Confusedly Confusedly is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you sleep with your cousin?

*With the tune from the movie Deliverance playing*.....

Did you make her squeal like a pig?
 #9 
Old 2001-04-20, 07:48
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Do you sleep with your cousin?

quote:
Originally posted by The Real:
I did that to my sister once and my dad twice


Not hard to believe

 #10 
Old 2001-04-20, 15:37
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you sleep with your cousin?

heh
 #11 
Old 2001-04-23, 03:38
Nicky_Little Nicky_Little is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you sleep with your cousin?

People are always talking about that movie (Deliverance) and I've never seen it.
Is it really that good? Somebody told me 'The Dear Hunter' was good But then I watched it and Ugg! The first hour of that movie just dragged on and on and gave me a headache. I think I probably should watch Deliverance just so when people talk about it I'll know what's what.

"the (short) bus"
lol
 #12 
Old 2001-04-23, 11:31
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you sleep with your cousin?

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:
Not hard to believe




i know what you mean, i saw his "west-virginian" website
 #13 
Old 2001-04-23, 15:08
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you sleep with your cousin?

you'll feel the same about deliverance, but it is a movie you should watch.
 #14 
Old 2001-04-24, 22:47
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you sleep with your cousin?

tom who

if you are somewhat ok with the cousin thing how do you feel about step sisters
(just joking)
 #15 
Old 2001-04-25, 03:22
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Do you sleep with your cousin?

Are you, by any chance, from the mid-west?

Just kidding. I once french kissed a cousin of mine, but we didn't know we were cousins. I have a very large family, and we were thoroughly disgusted when we found out. His family doesn't come to family reunions anymore...

Cheers,
Lost
 #16 
Old 2001-04-27, 03:45
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you sleep with your cousin?

hey im from the mid west you dumb bitch and i dont fucking make out with my cousin. well im not originally from the midwest..but i moved here and i dont know many people who fucking do that nasty shit...well none of my friends do that i know of...but anyways...youre a stroke.
 #17 
Old 2001-04-27, 04:18
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Do you sleep with your cousin?

If i was sleeping in the bed wiv my cousin i would have put my finger up her cake hole and fucked the ass of it by now, i would have thought fuck the sexual urges, just do it and cum.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics