About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-15, 04:43
WatChHoWiBurN WatChHoWiBurN is offline
Regular
 
Default i like giving head

i really really like giving head...and i would just like some tips to make it better for the guy...

------------------
buRn
 #2 
Old 2001-04-15, 08:01
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

Ice.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-15, 11:23
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

Bring a friend.
 #4 
Old 2001-04-15, 13:54
krazd krazd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

Or 2
 #5 
Old 2001-04-15, 15:21
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

or 3
 #6 
Old 2001-04-15, 16:17
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

Swallow his cum and beg for seconds and i guarrentee you the guy will do anything for you.
 #7 
Old 2001-04-15, 18:59
BiggCatt BiggCatt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

Watch the teeth...(OUCH)!!!!

------------------
All rights reserved, all wrongs revenged...
 #8 
Old 2001-04-16, 00:27
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

You're a goddess, I'll do anything for you
 #9 
Old 2001-04-16, 00:41
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

My vast experience in this field has taught me one thing and one alone, no two guys even REMOTELY like the same thing when being given blowjobs..

Having said that, there are some things that you can try..

One, if he's circumisized, ignore this part, if he's uncut however, running your tongue around the underpart of the head can have major results.. Don't do this too often or for too long though..

If he is circumsized, try to find the small scar about a 3rd of the way down his shaft, that can sometimes be a magic button..

Long licks from balls to head can be appreciated.. If he's well endowed, you may have trouble taking him all the way in (depending on your gag reflex, which can be trained), if you can't get the whole thing, hold firmly (but not painfully so) on the parts you can't reach, and move in the same or opposite way you do with your head/mouth.

Cover your teeth with your lips, and again firmly move up and down.. Speed is frequently a factor, so depending on what results you want when, choose carefully.. Faster means that he'll get worked up and come faster.. (obvious I know)..

Sucking a ball into your mouth (be very gentle here) usually has good effects too, although can be unpleasant if he's very hairy down there..

Umm, anything else you'd like to know? Ice, creme de menthe, similar things can frequently be good, mostly, just show you're enjoying yourself, and be inventive.. Don't be afraid to ask what is better either.. Give him either or, so, say "is THIS better, or how about THIS".. You'll find out how his particular penis likes to be blown, and the guy will love you forever.

Oh, and blowing gently across the head can make him tingle too..

 #10 
Old 2001-04-16, 02:15
-_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_- -_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

SHIT im getting turned on
 #11 
Old 2001-04-16, 03:55
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

shut up you eleven year old. you shouldn't even be readin this shit. you aren't even old enpough to see a PG-13 movie without your folks...
 #12 
Old 2001-04-16, 10:27
BigBeare BigBeare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

I agree that guys aren't alike. I also like giving head (I'm a guy), and I know that guys vary quite a lot.

On many guys a very sensitive spot which can actually make about half the guys come is on the underside of the shaft, about an inch back from the head. Licking back and forth with a hard tongue on that area can make some guys shoot very quickly -- so save that for last.

Warm water in the mouth or cold water in the mouth can increase the sensations a *lot*.

Also, some guys like the inside of the slit licked -- one guy I used to blow would claw the walls because he said it felt like I was turning him inside out. He *loved* it. But other guys get no particular thrill with that technique.

Licking balls is also good. I have an unusually large mouth and I like getting both balls into my mouth at once, but maybe you can't do that. Some guys like it a lot, for other guys it's so-so.

Most of all, be sure to take hints from the guy about what feels good. You can tell that he's enjoying it a *lot* when he starts breathing very hard.

 #13 
Old 2001-04-16, 16:25
-_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_- -_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

Right... faggot
 #14 
Old 2001-04-16, 20:13
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

Are you under the mistaken impression that a comment like that is an insult?..

It's like saying "HEY.. You're a GIRL"..

BigBeare, yeah, I forgot a couple things you mentioned.. and some of the things I'd never even thought of.. I'll be sure to try them out next time I need some new clothes...
 #15 
Old 2001-04-16, 20:18
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: i like giving head

Shut up little dude. Only mature young adults can use hatefull words.

Bigbeare, u fag.

Note to Pyro: In olde England "faggot" meant kindle (i.e. stuff to start fires with) Back then it was cool to burn homosexuals, so everyone tried to be funny and call them "faggot" Now, we add an "s" so technically the tense in incorrect, but still nice to make them feel embarassed about being biological errors. Hehehe
 #16 
Old 2001-04-16, 21:53
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

Suziegirl, creme de menthe. this alchole stuf gives me a pain. Baileys is good thought. Creammmmmmmmmmmmy


------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #17 
Old 2001-04-17, 02:39
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: i like giving head

You unoriginal bastard, you stole that from Playboy magazine. Get a life.
 #18 
Old 2001-04-17, 03:16
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

Sorry but I don't read playboy, that air brushed beauty does nothing for me.

Just thought of it on the hop.......might try it out later.

Licking in Champagne of a girl now that is fun it could be good in reverse as well.

~Kameron
A Life, cool where can I download one of those from?
 #19 
Old 2001-04-17, 03:37
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

This was going well till someone showed up and said, "I'm a guy, I give bj's".

Suddenly I went from slightly turned on to very disgusted.

I'm not apologizing either, but damn, don't say that shit. I don't care that you're gay, I just don't care to hear about it. Blah.

So anyways.

I can't say I've a had a best bj, they were either a good bj or a bad one. Bad ones involved teeth. Well I have had great bj's too, they involved a lot of deep throating, slurpy sounds, and of course, swallowing.
 #20 
Old 2001-04-17, 05:03
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

Turned on by a topic discussing the best way to give bjs? Umm.. ok..

Seriously, I've been told I'm very good at blow jobs.. something I dunno if I actually am or not, but there ya go.. Mostly the whole thing is, as I said, finding out what that particular guy likes best, and being endlessly inventive.. there are hundreds of things you can do, do most of them, and the guy will hit the ceiling
 #21 
Old 2001-04-17, 12:22
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

Just in case there is a connection between
being burnt and what one does for a living:
Suzie has an excellent point on which I'd like to expand. Rather than risk incarceration, not to mention taking what is
not yours to take, (I always like to say that I don't want anything that a guy doesn't want to give me) I concur w/ the topic
here and would simply urge you to consider studying the info that's been given and practice practice practice!! Then the world is your oyster, for a while anyway...somewhere along the line it seems to
shift to more of a let's see now , how many clams do I need, but I digress. My point is that instead of stealing a car howabout having one given to you!! Once I got a 1955 convertable volkswagon! The only thing I have to add to the above suggestions is - always look up into the guys eyes, or at least most of the time, IMHO this is an incredibly effective way to epitomize the experience.
Oh yeah, one more thing(see how I lie? jk)
The way in which you initiate this can be a
real turn on too...For instance if the two of you are hanging out and nothing physical/intimate has happened as yet-say he gets a phone call-while he is talking you approach him, get in his personal space, give him a little kiss on the cheek then drop to your knees and carry on. Guys, well, at least guys I've known, love stuff like that. Now I'm gonna be a little ridiculous and say that
being able to give great head is probably one of the best power tools to be had. A cordless drill is pretty much mandatory and of course a cordless sawsall is great too. But a sense of humor, intelligence and DSL to die for, never met a contractor who wouldn't work on my house for free if I wanted him to~
 #22 
Old 2001-04-18, 12:52
BigBeare BigBeare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

A Few Comments:

(1) I don't give a flying fuck whether people here like me or not, thus I'm not insulted when some calls me a faggot, and it's certainly not going to stop me from posting here. I've been posting since before most of the people on &totse were out of diapers. So a little so-called insult is not going to do anything.

(2) I try to provide accurate information; take it or leave it.

(3) I'm actually bisexual, not gay.

(4) I don't agree with the etymology of the word "faggot" given by someone here. I know it's the commmon story people tell, but I just don't believe it.

Here is, I think, a better explanation of the word:

"Faggot --
The most common explanation for the homosexual epithet goes like this: Faggot is a bundle of sticks, from the Italian. In the late 16th century, the word acquired the sense of a woman, especially a shrewish one. The sense probably comes from the idea of a faggot being a burden or baggage (not unlike the modern ball and chain). Jump to the US, circa 1917, and the word transferred to effeminate or homosexual men. "
 #23 
Old 2001-04-18, 14:35
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

Yeah, and there is also the fact that faggot is the diminutive (or 'friendly') version of 'fag' which for over 100 years was a servant or waiter. (think about it) It is also, strangely, from this root that the English/British use 'fag' as a shortening of cigarette, but it is a long and boring explanation!

Nothing wrong at all with being bi-sexual. What I don't understand is that when you say it they call you a faggot, but when I posted similar comments on a previous 'sucking' topic, there was a deathly silence! (Likewise, when I said I would go out with anyone who asked, age and gender being immaterial, no one called ME a faggot!
PS I LOVE women/girls. but, hey, I am more interested in the person than the packaging (ie, what sort of body it comes in)

------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit

[This message has been edited by Rob (edited 04-18-2001).]
 #24 
Old 2001-04-19, 02:10
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: i like giving head

quote:
Originally posted by BigBeare:
A Few Comments:

(1) I don't give a flying fuck whether people here like me or not, thus I'm not insulted when some calls me a faggot, and it's certainly not going to stop me from posting here. I've been posting since before most of the people on &totse were out of diapers. So a little so-called insult is not going to do anything.

(2) I try to provide accurate information; take it or leave it.

(3) I'm actually bisexual, not gay.

(4) I don't agree with the etymology of the word "faggot" given by someone here. I know it's the commmon story people tell, but I just don't believe it.

Here is, I think, a better explanation of the word:

"Faggot --
The most common explanation for the homosexual epithet goes like this: Faggot is a bundle of sticks, from the Italian. In the late 16th century, the word acquired the sense of a woman, especially a shrewish one. The sense probably comes from the idea of a faggot being a burden or baggage (not unlike the modern ball and chain). Jump to the US, circa 1917, and the word transferred to effeminate or homosexual men. "



Excellent Attitude! I am 20 this July with a juicy cock, I know you'd love to suckle on. You can be TOTSE's official gay/pedophile! Bisexual? You are a homosexual that does women. More specifically a sexual compulsive, you just need to do people, fix your issues (life will be better). When you are with a guy, you are a homosexual. Homo=one. And remember the world hates you. (At least thats what one of you people told me once)

[This message has been edited by Lokil (edited 04-19-2001).]
 #25 
Old 2001-04-19, 06:38
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i like giving head

No, the whole world hates *you*, not him.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics