About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-12, 15:38
Perpchuw Perpchuw is offline
Regular
 
Default It's

Can anyone shed any light as to why, after being very very single for the past few months THREE great women come into my life all at the same time!!!

I hate to admit it (and believe me, I've thought long and hard about this one) but I don't think I could manage all three at once..that amount of deceit would get very messy I'm sure!!

The trouble is, I'd have given my right arm to have had any of them but now I'm stumped with making a decision on which one I like the best because unfortunalty I don't have 3 right arms (which is a shame really because that would make masturbating very interesting...but thats a totally different story)

What should I do?????

 #2 
Old 2001-04-12, 19:35
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's

Idea 1- go with the one you feel closest to, that feels the most right. It might take a little more time to figure out which one that is, but don't take long, lest you lose 'em all...

Idea 2- if you soulsearch and soulsearch and you just can't fucking figure it out, pick one and go with it. It'd be easy to look back at the other two and wonder what would've happened, but if you do that, it'll be obvious, she'll be upset, and you'll look like a moron (cuz you will be).

Idea 3- no matter what, don't burn any bridges, cuz you never know what might happen...
 #3 
Old 2001-04-12, 22:50
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's

Part of the reason girls all arrive at the same time is that a guy who is attracting attention from one girl will always attract more. This is why recently married men (apparently) get some many offers.
A mate of mind once swore that he could never pull unless he when to the pub/club with his older sister. Turning up with his admittedly beautiful sister guaranteed him a shag and he wasn't into incest.



------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #4 
Old 2001-04-13, 05:06
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's

Just another one of Murphys laws... don't worry though, I shot him.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics