About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-12, 12:13
divad812 divad812 is offline
Regular
 
Default anal sex, thats right!

This is mostly to the females, do you like anal sex? allow it, have tried it? My girl is unwilling to learn. Maybe it only exists in the movies...

------------------
Try it, you may like it...
 #2 
Old 2001-04-12, 14:35
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anal sex, thats right!

No. It's real. there was a whole long post on it not too long ago. my take is that you don't ask, you just try! If she slaps you damn hard, well, that can be fun, too!

------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #3 
Old 2001-04-12, 14:53
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anal sex, thats right!

You see that hole?
You shit outa that.
 #4 
Old 2001-04-12, 23:14
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anal sex, thats right!

thats not everything that holes good for!

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #5 
Old 2001-04-13, 06:42
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: anal sex, thats right!

EXIT ONLY

------------------
I would rather be a smartass than a dumbass
 #6 
Old 2001-04-14, 01:12
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anal sex, thats right!

Holes are fun, can't resist them my self.
Girls holes are best in my opinion but I'm might be open to other offers, but particularly in my on going research into females thought.

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #7 
Old 2001-04-14, 01:55
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anal sex, thats right!

Kameron.. so you one of dem...

cant get in wiv da women so ya take whatever you can get ya hands on.(hands on... hehe)
 #8 
Old 2001-04-19, 20:25
MzChell MzChell is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anal sex, thats right!

tried it, liked it, want to do it again...gotta be really excited though...
 #9 
Old 2001-04-19, 22:00
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anal sex, thats right!

Enjoyment inversely proportional to size of penis.. In other words, if he's too well endowed, it fucking hurts, no matter how open to the idea and event you are..

Can be fun with the right guy though, just for a change
 #10 
Old 2001-04-20, 00:47
tryme tryme is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anal sex, thats right!

quote:
Originally posted by divad812:
This is mostly to the females, do you like anal sex? allow it, have tried it? My girl is unwilling to learn. Maybe it only exists in the movies...



yes I love it at first I was scared and had every right to be it hurts, but then it feels great it is a pain you will grow to love TRUST ME TRY IT

 #11 
Old 2001-04-20, 15:36
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anal sex, thats right!

damnit
this board sucks
can we have a conversation about sex where a guy doesn't say, "Yeah I've been fucked in the ass" or "I suck dick".

I'd comment but I feel violated and now I'm turned off to anal sex. Thanks.
 #12 
Old 2001-04-20, 20:29
stargate1959 stargate1959 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anal sex, thats right!

If you like to screw up a hole and she likes it, go for it. But do it slowly so you will not hurt her or yourself.
 #13 
Old 2001-04-21, 03:15
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anal sex, thats right!

Real, seriously, what the hell is your problem? Sex is sex, just because it doesn't turn you on, doesn't mean that people can't post it..

s'like saying that I'm gonna stop posting here because there are religious people around..

Silly, and I expected more of someone who at least demonstrates intelligence on a reasonably regular basis.. Prejudice and stuff like that aren't always a function of ignorance I guess..
 #14 
Old 2001-04-21, 04:38
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: anal sex, thats right!

*Reads Suziegirl's post, then vomits*
 #15 
Old 2001-04-21, 07:56
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anal sex, thats right!

"Silly, and I expected more of someone who at least demonstrates intelligence on a reasonably regular basis.. Prejudice and stuff like that aren't always a function of ignorance I guess.."

"*Reads Suziegirl's post, then vomits*"

I rest her case.
 #16 
Old 2001-04-21, 08:35
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anal sex, thats right!

freedom of speech is great.

thank you america.

discretion is the better part of valor.

thank you russia.

i don't think it needs to be explained but here goes.

what would you do if jeffrey dahmer bought his own meal to your house?
 #17 
Old 2001-04-21, 13:40
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anal sex, thats right!

quote:
Originally posted by PcThUg2ooo:
Kameron.. so you one of dem...

cant get in wiv da women so ya take whatever you can get ya hands on.(hands on... hehe)



Hmmmmmm
I've got a woman and her friends if shes feeling in the mood. I wuz just commenting that it would be so much easier if I wuz bi cause then I'd have twice as many holes to chooze from. hmmmm; thats not quite right is it. Girls have three; guys have two; so with five holes in total I could increase from 3/5 to 5/5. Excluding wound sex, nostrils and tear ducts.
To be honest I've never seen a guy I liked but I'm open minded enough to belive that one might exist.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics