About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-12, 01:57
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

C'mon let me hear em. Some of them are FUN-ee.
 #2 
Old 2001-04-12, 14:25
Perpchuw Perpchuw is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

Hi, my names {insert own name}, I'm a doctor.....

......a buscondoctor!!!

Sorry!!!!!!
 #3 
Old 2001-04-12, 14:51
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

"Hey"
 #4 
Old 2001-04-12, 15:28
Perpchuw Perpchuw is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

Can I show you my watch? It's magic, it tells me what kind of underwear a woman is wearing....it's telling me that you aren't wearing any!!.......

.....Oh!! Sorry!! It's an hour fast
 #5 
Old 2001-04-12, 22:24
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

Just a few...........

I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house?

Wink. I'll do the rest.

Hey, you want to go out for pizza and some sex? What, you don't like pizza?

(lick her sleeve) Well we better get you out of those wet clothes!

I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?

"I heard milk does a body good, but damn girl, how much you been drinking?"

You have a beautiful body. Will you hold that against me?

Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer.

Are you a parking ticket? Cause you got FINE written all over you!

I may not be Fred Flintstone but I can make your bed rock!

Try 'em I dare ya.

Some times we play this game where noe person picks the girl the next pulls a chat up line from a hat the thrid has to try the chat up line on the girl, from cold. We play this game in a pub a long way from where we normally live. The funny thing is that you end up shagging a surprising number of times.
Women seem to respect your balling in using this terrible line.

~Kameron
I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight.
-This one got me laid. Now that is incredible.
 #6 
Old 2001-04-14, 22:19
cruelz69 cruelz69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

the best pick up line that actually works is................
(just make a general comment toward her then say........) "So whats your name", (they tell u) then u say," [insert gurls name] god you're beatiful, ( they say thank you)im gonna take you out to dinner"(lunch or breakfast)
when your up front about that kind of stuff they know you just want them in bed.
they'll almost always say yes to you, cause they're flattered that you like them that much
 #7 
Old 2001-04-15, 13:54
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

Kameron they really funny m8 but heres my personal fav. "Hey bitch come back to my place and il slam some hardcore vid on and il fuck your anus so hard you will be spitting cum for a week" Worked for me once. Another fav is "Hey bitch finish ya drink off lets go I need pussy" My m8 said to me other day "Wheres the best place to get a woman" I said "Round ya fuckin cock"
 #8 
Old 2001-04-16, 06:07
divad812 divad812 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

Hey Woody, you must be getting some real nice quality women with those lines...

------------------
Try it, you may like it...
 #9 
Old 2001-04-16, 07:34
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

Worst pickup line Iv everheard some kid told me about. "Im gonna Rape yah! Im gonna Rape yah! Naw Im just kidding whats your name"
 #10 
Old 2001-04-16, 07:59
raverdude56001 raverdude56001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

My favorite,

"You must wash your cloths in windex because I can see my self in your pants."
 #11 
Old 2001-04-16, 08:06
raverdude56001 raverdude56001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

Got another one,

"If you were a brand of chips and I was a brand of batterys, you'd be free to lay and i'd be ever ready."

 #12 
Old 2001-04-17, 06:23
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

i guess i should contribute to keep this going cause i wanna get new ones comin in as long as i can (maybe for over a year who knows)- "what do you like on your pancakes"
"why?"
"because i want to order you the breakfast i can for you in the morning "
 #13 
Old 2001-04-17, 06:56
krazd krazd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

walk upto a chick in a pub and talk abit then out of nowhere say" can i have your bra?" i never got a root from this but i did get 3 bra's in one night.
 #14 
Old 2001-04-17, 15:08
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

Do you know the difference between sex and a pizza?
"No?"
OK, lets eat!
 #15 
Old 2001-04-17, 15:11
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

Then there is always the �1 bet. "I bet I can make your tits move without touching them"
"OK"
So you grab a handful of tit and say:
"Sorry, I failed. Here's your �1"
OK, so that has earned me more *SLAP* than sex, but it is still fun!!!

------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #16 
Old 2001-04-17, 17:20
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

"Hey"
 #17 
Old 2001-04-18, 05:20
krazd krazd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

Start taling to a chick and ask" what can you tell me about relestate?" when she's thinking about it undo your fly and ask"is this alot?"

you can always ask if they wanna see your inpersination of en elephant.....turn your pockets inside out and pull your cock out your fly and start makeing elephant noises
 #18 
Old 2001-04-18, 05:25
NuGGeT NuGGeT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

http://www.ilovebacon.com/women/092200.shtml

637 of the greatest pickup lines have fun
 #19 
Old 2001-04-22, 07:25
slit_yo_throat_bitch69 slit_yo_throat_bitch69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

Your name must be Cambells
Cause your humm humm good

If I Was A Girl For A Day
I Would Finger Myself Raw
 #20 
Old 2001-05-02, 01:43
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

"hi im (name) that looks really good on you"

"oh thanks"

"you know what would look REALLY good on you?"

"no, what?"

"me"


and this one: i lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me?
 #21 
Old 2001-05-04, 14:30
Hedonism Hedonism is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pick-Up Lines: Vent/Vault

unstable247:
That line about the teddy bear actually worked on my my last two girlfriends.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics