About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-11, 03:44
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Masturbation or Meditation?

.
 #2 
Old 2001-04-11, 04:38
divad812 divad812 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Masturbation or Meditation?

masterbation is my way of meditation, sort of getting in touch with my inner (and outer) self.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-11, 20:32
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Masturbation or Meditation?

for me personally when I start masturbating I end up meditating over the greater mysteries of life and the events of the day. Then I get pissed off cuz I lose track of the goal and end up drinking myself asleep..
 #4 
Old 2001-04-12, 04:38
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Masturbation or Meditation?

Masturbation screwed up my dingdong. It looks funny.
 #5 
Old 2001-04-12, 17:58
Perpchuw Perpchuw is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Masturbation or Meditation?

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
Masturbation screwed up my dingdong. It looks funny.


Phew!! I thought I was the only one...I've tried doing it left handed to reverse the effect...but it did work!!!

 #6 
Old 2001-04-12, 19:24
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Masturbation or Meditation?

ye it happens to most guys. but then gain I'm not really a guy.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #7 
Old 2001-04-12, 22:10
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Masturbation or Meditation?

I wank but it has bugger all to do with inner self stuff for me, I think about naked girls, mostly my girl friend, sometimes her friends, sometimes her and one of her girl friends, sometimes just naked girls. Basicly its girls.

I find my inner self on the other hand on top of a mountain in the middle of the night alone or nearly alone with some other ppl who I know very well. Its to fucking cold to wank so the question has never come up.



------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics