About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-09, 14:39
Hugh Munger-stitz Hugh Munger-stitz is offline
Regular
 
Default A message for Rob!

Hey, Boy, do you hear that sound? That's the sound of a line being drawn!

You ever pull a stunt like that again and I'll personally cut your bollocks off!
 #2 
Old 2001-04-09, 14:47
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

I suppose *sorry* isn't really going to be a lot of help here, but I'll say it anyway. I also suppose that saying Pete and I were both drunk isn't going to pacify you a whole lot either. But, I always figure you may as well be hanged for a sheep as for a lamb, so I will say we both had the best night I can ever half remember!
 #3 
Old 2001-04-09, 15:32
BiggCatt BiggCatt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

??????????
 #4 
Old 2001-04-09, 18:30
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

quote:
Originally posted by BiggCatt:
??????????


An error of judgement. I seriously believed I was helping her to fulfil a fantasy, as she has so often done for me. by the time I realised that she wanted to keep it as a fantasy, it was just a little bit too late!
 #5 
Old 2001-04-09, 20:55
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

Uh, miscommunication is bad, mmkay..
 #6 
Old 2001-04-10, 02:11
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

drop that sleazy scenemaker.

what the fuck;

don't you two go out together.

why's she chewing your ass for the whole world to see?

hmmmm.
 #7 
Old 2001-04-10, 02:46
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: A message for Rob!

I know I shouldn't ask, but I can't help myself.

WHAT DID YOU DO?
 #8 
Old 2001-04-10, 09:43
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:
I know I shouldn't ask, but I can't help myself.

[b]WHAT DID YOU DO?
[/B]


Actually, no we don't go out (often).
What did I do? I ...er... tied her up (which she likes) Put a blindfold on her (which she is into) and then, er, got Pete to, erm, 'help me' (which she once said she would like to try)



------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #9 
Old 2001-04-10, 18:42
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

HMMM, your lucky you didn't get emasculated.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #10 
Old 2001-04-11, 00:53
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

i think you've watched 9.5 weeks one too many times.

and she's still a scenemaker.

this is what she does on the net.

what does she do in a restaurant?
 #11 
Old 2001-04-11, 04:38
BiggCatt BiggCatt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

Bet it`s not her fantasy anymore......

------------------
All rights reserved, all wrongs revenged...
 #12 
Old 2001-04-11, 15:04
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

quote:
Originally posted by lostmind:
i think you've watched 9.5 weeks one too many times.

and she's still a scenemaker.

this is what she does on the net.

what does she do in a restaurant?



Actually, I have never seen 9.5 weeks.
Yes, she is!
It can be embarrasing!



[This message has been edited by Rob (edited 04-11-2001).]
 #13 
Old 2001-04-11, 15:04
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

quote:
Originally posted by BiggCatt:
Bet it`s not her fantasy anymore......



No!


 #14 
Old 2001-04-11, 19:45
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

at least we hve all learned a very important lesson.

unless somebody comes out a directly asks you to help them fulfill a fantasy it should stay a fantasy.


------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #15 
Old 2001-04-12, 09:46
Hugh Munger-stitz Hugh Munger-stitz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:
Yes, she is!
It can be embarrasing!


You Bastard.
not content with tying me up so your friend can rape me, now I'm a fucking embarrasment, too.

Well fuck you.

 #16 
Old 2001-04-12, 14:20
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

Hahahahaha.. oh gawd.. ahahahaha
bwahahahaha

that is the funniest shit ive ever read.. wait maybe it isnt funny..

im preety bent, i alwasy laugh at seriouse situations when im ripped..
ah..

nah wait.. that has to be some funny shit

haahahahaha
 #17 
Old 2001-04-12, 19:38
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

quote:
Originally posted by Hugh Munger-stitz:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rob:
[b]Yes, she is!
It can be embarrasing!


You Bastard.
not content with tying me up so your friend can rape me, now I'm a fucking embarrasment, too.

Well fuck you.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Eh.. not to judge anything that happened, but he didn't say you're an embarassment, just that it's embarassing. The fault would seem to lie on the person who brought it on, no?
 #18 
Old 2001-04-17, 15:06
Hugh Munger-stitz Hugh Munger-stitz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

Well, I have had a weekend away to think about it, and I suppose he WAS only doing what I said I wanted. And you are right, he didn't say I was an embarrassment. I don't think we can trust each other any more though.
OK Rob, I won't hang up if you phone again.
 #19 
Old 2001-04-17, 16:48
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

What are you most angry at? That he did something he thought you wanted, however misguided his actions, or that you had a loss of control..

Did you enjoy it?
 #20 
Old 2001-04-17, 19:38
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

I'm pretty sure nobody could enjoy it, they would be too afraid or confused to enjoy that.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #21 
Old 2001-04-17, 19:57
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

RC, go read a Dr. Ruth book before you post anymore.
 #22 
Old 2001-04-18, 09:53
Hugh Munger-stitz Hugh Munger-stitz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

quote:
Originally posted by Suziegirl:
What are you most angry at? That he did something he thought you wanted, however misguided his actions, or that you had a loss of control..

Did you enjoy it?


What annoyed me most is that I DID enjoy it. But I felt I shouldn't. And, yes, I do like to be in control.

 #23 
Old 2001-04-18, 15:03
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

If the only reason that you're mad is because you felt you shouldn't enjoy something like that, for whatever sociological reasons, then you need to rethink your attitude to sex and this event in particular.. If you enjoyed it, you enjoyed it.. You never have to do it again if you don't want to, but it's not sick or twisted to like something like that... Losing control sometimes is important for us control freaks out there.. Teaches you that you can't hold on to every little detail, and it can actually be liberating..

If I were you, I'd try and accept this for what it was, an experience, and move on.. I've done things sexually once, that I'll probably never do again, but at least I can say I tried them.. (note to self, try everything once, some things several thousand times)..

I'm not trying to preach, just trying to give my perspective.. You shouldn't be punishing him, personally, I believe that whenever you get mad or angry at someone, you should look at what their intentions were.. If they hurt you on purpose, deliberately, then yes, be mad, be a fucking bitch, tear their balls off, whatever.. If it was by accident, or misguided beliefs that they hurt you, then you try to understand, and then forgive..

Hope something I've said helps..
 #24 
Old 2001-04-18, 17:55
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

Who needs counseling when there's &TOTSE?

Confucius say, Suzie veddy wise. Maybe Suzie have old soul. Listen, for old soul veddy wise. Yes. Baseball all wrong, man with four ball cannot walk. Wait, getting off-topic..
 #25 
Old 2001-04-18, 20:35
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A message for Rob!

Given what I've lived through, yes, I have an old soul.. There's only so much crap that can happen in life before you just start dealing with it in some way that doesn't fuck your head up..
 #26 
Old 2001-04-19, 02:00
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: A message for Rob!

I have an old soul. Haven't lived much life, however. Shakespeare said there are seven characters/sitcoms, same old situations, same old advice, same old feelings that people let confuse and anger them. *sigh*

------------------
You're in a laundry room, You're in a laundry room, the clue just came to you? Oh.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics