About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-09, 12:56
BigBeare BigBeare is offline
Regular
 
Default Cock & Ball Torture

A few months ago I was in a bar talking to a guy who's about 22. He was mentioning that he's really deeply in to having his cock and balls tortured. He especially likes lying face down in a net hammock with his balls exposed. His current girlfriend then wacks his nuts with a fly swatter and then works up to a belt.

Now, I'm kinky myself, not really into CBT, though. But what amazed me was that this guy was only 22 and had a very sophisticated interest in this, and that he told me about it so matter-of-factly. I had just met him about an hour earlier.

And then it happened again not more than a month later. I met another guy, also in his early 20s, also had a girlfriend who was into CBT. In this case, he guy liked having his cock stuck with pins.

So, my question here is: How many of you are into this, especially the younger guys. And women, how many of you are into providing this pain? Do you people find partners easily? Is this kink pretty much mainstream now? Was this stuff big on the goth circuit?
 #2 
Old 2001-04-09, 20:57
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

*repeats, "There's nothing wrong with what other people do. There's nothing wrong with what other people do. There's nothing wrong with what other people do. There's noth.."*

Man..

Fuck that.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-10, 15:00
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

I agree with Spiffy. I have never seen the point in recieving pain. Of course, BigBeare, if you are aking if I will do it TO you, then I am more than willing! (Although California is a LONG way from Bristol!)

------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #4 
Old 2001-04-10, 15:02
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

PS. In the UK, CBT stands for Compusory Basic Training, and it's what you have to do before you can ride.....(a motorcycle, that is!)

------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #5 
Old 2001-04-10, 22:15
Bingo! Bingo! is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

Yes, I'm perverse BUT pain doesn't enter the picture - not severe pain anyway. . .

Don't know what I'd do if someone asked me to conduct a campaign of pain. . . well I do know - if they dared me I'd do it. Otherwise just not interested.
 #6 
Old 2001-04-13, 11:47
BigBeare BigBeare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

The point of my post was not in asking if anybody here was INTO it, but if anybody else here had heard many people talking about it -- in other words, is it COMMON?

I can't figure out how I managed to meet two guys (these are straight guys) who are into it AND talk about it so casually you'd think they were talking...er...baseball.
 #7 
Old 2001-04-13, 16:05
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

Cock and Ball? I thought it said Taco Bell. Their food is torture though.

------------------
I would rather be a smartass than a dumbass
 #8 
Old 2001-04-13, 18:18
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

I figured that seeing replies to the effect of, "WTF that's messed!" would be a good indication none of us have ever met someone like that.. we'd remember it if we had..
 #9 
Old 2001-04-14, 01:09
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

Pain can be fun but this Cock and ball stuff,......... no fucking way.

I hope those pins are sterilized.

The best place for my cock is inside a nice girl.

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #10 
Old 2001-04-14, 03:34
-_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_- -_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

Who the fuck would want pins stuck in their cock or balls, that would hurt like shit.
 #11 
Old 2001-04-14, 03:35
-_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_- -_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

Quote:
Originally Posted by -_-_-_-_-PyRo-_-_-_-_-
Who the fuck would want pins stuck in their cock or balls, that would hurt like shit.
 #12 
Old 2001-04-14, 04:54
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

Never met a guy who openly admitted that.. I did know a guy who got part of down there pierced, but he was only one..

But pain sometimes is good.. it's definitely not for everyone, but personally I sometimes enjoy pain, depending on the kind of pain and where it's applied.. sure, it hurts, but if you have a high pain tolerance, sometimes nothing can beat how good it feels..
 #13 
Old 2001-04-14, 10:37
BigBeare BigBeare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

Thank you, Suziegirl. I agree that for some people, pain is a fascinating, and even erotic thing.

I don't know why the guys here are so stupid about this. After all, most athletes do their sports way past the threshold of pain, realizing that it "hurts so good" that they keep at it and keep at it until they damage tendons, or whatever. I'm surprised they don't see that some people also apply this pain thing erotically as well.

Personally, I used to be into pain, but it really hasn't interested me in years. I'm not sure why; I guess like a pizza, I discovered one day that I'd had enough.

I'm sort of surprised that &totse is now so vanilla oriented. Back in the NirvanaNET days, people seemed more experienced, or at least open. <sigh> Times change, I guess.
 #14 
Old 2001-04-14, 19:12
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

Mm.. I'm no jock, but I love sports, and I relate to the "hurts so good" mentality of it. But, for me, even that was more a matter of feeling it hurt and getting through it than actually enjoying it.

Yeah, some people like pain. I can appreciate that just fine. I can even shrug my shoulders at getting pins in the cock. Most of us probably can. That's not the part that really feels pain. In the balls, though? Visualization is enough.. that's one experience that I'd be happy to say I missed out on.

Who knows, maybe my pain tolerance just isn't what it used to be. And, if somehow convinced to try it, I suppose it's theoretically possible I might enjoy it. But until that day comes, all the idea of it brings to my mind is "ouch".
 #15 
Old 2001-04-14, 20:04
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

I've been kicked and punched. I was hit with a golf club. I once flipped while on my bike and had the bike land on me. Anyone who likes that kind of thing needs to see a shrink. ASAP

------------------
I would rather be a smartass than a dumbass
 #16 
Old 2001-04-14, 22:57
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

Ok, so you've had some painful and shitty things happen.. but have you ever had pain in the context of sex? Even mild pain?

How about having your nipples pinched? anyone ever do that to you?.. Ever play fire and ice? That's all stuff I consider mild, but it's still pain, and still enjoyable..

As I said before, everything depends on what you're doing, how you feel at the time, and the kind and intensity of pain.. Personally, sometimes I hate pain when making love, other times, it's what I really want.. also, straight out pain is a shock, but if you start off mild, the adrenaline and endorphins in your system take over, so you can take more and more pain, and it feels better and better.. All pain really is, is overstimulation of nerves.. and that's what makes it feel good.. it's just the same as having a great blowjob or something, (I would imagine, not having a penis it's hard to say).. and there's also the mental factor, of how bad it feels.. whatever is outside of the norm or accepted, the forbidden, is usually exciting.. Personally I don't go in for anything too extreme, never have my skin broken for one thing (unless you count my nipple piercing), but I at least understand it, I understand my own body and what it can take and feel..
 #17 
Old 2001-04-15, 11:40
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

Woo.. I would like to take a moment to point out to everyone where this thread started. Not with the idea of pain received in a sexual nature- a very specific kind of pain received in a sexual nature.

If anyone thinks pain is 100% bad, I would side with Suz. Open your mind a little bit. In low doses, pain is nothing more than a sensation, something which can be savored and, possibly, enjoyed.

That said, getting a belt to the balls, regardless of whether or not it's been worked up to, and the idea of it being in some way pleasurable, is mind-boggling. It astounds me to no end that one can honestly say they are of that special mindset that is so heavily masochistic, lashes to the most sensitive part of the body can be (presumably later) described as enjoyable, and I have a pretty fucking open mind.

Maybe I'm off in my comparision, but I think the best translation for this to a female would be to slap a belt across her exposed clit- and, to be quite honest, that's something I would be extremely hard-pressed to do, even if it was asked for.

Sorry..

but fuck that.
 #18 
Old 2001-04-15, 17:35
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

Insatiable Anonymous? This is a cool topic,
just in what it brings out. For one thing, if
you used to be into pain then , at the risk of sounding old or overly opinionated, maybe
something about your style of speech, appearance or attitutde is what makes these guys feel so comfortable about speaking about this with you...also, having been into it, maybe you automatically strike up conversations w/ men who strike you either consciously or not, strike, none the less, (no pun...) anyway maybe the guys you pick to talk to or that are naturally drawn to you are more apt to have, as have you, experienced pain and having said that......

The reason I have never shot drugs is because
I know myself. I know that if I ever did go ahead and put a needle in my arm that I would love it soooooo much, I'd never want to stop. It suffices to say that since I cannot imagine my life or anyone elses although I don't really have anything but negative experience in that realm, I am guessing there are intavenous users who are fairly content and perhaps even fairly successful by genenral definitions, neither here nor there, for me, I don't see a good result in indulging myself in that manner, and so out of love for myself I guess, I don't go there. Having said that.....

Just like with addictive behavior in any realm, it seems to me that if a little is good more is better. So having enjoyed pain
and enjoyed enjoying pain, where can I get some more pain new pain, purer pain, the kind
pain? I can totally see a person going there.

The more boring life w/o vice seems, the more
apt one is to delve deeper and deeper into vice. I think whatever connection based in love and respect we have for life as we've experienced it sans vice, the stronger our
desire to defend that state (innoncence and simple joy) against all the darkness that we come to find i ourselves and others.

I think that the further away from, having and caring to have, the capacity for giving and accepting love , a person is, the closer to accepting and actively seeking alternate forms of emotional/physical intensity they become. The human spirit must require some level of intensity to satisfy it's awareness
of itself in the reality which it perceives.

Seems just a matter of chance what sort of experiences will provide any given person their first taste an intensity w/ the potential to sate their restless soul.

Suze, I'm scared and I have a question for you....jk, mostly....I really want to have my nipple(s) pierced, but I am afraid that I will not be able to leave them alone or want them to be let alone. You know what I mean?
I've known for along time how much I enjoy certain things and I have always been secretly glad as well as dismally depressed
that my bf hadn't used his normally sharp and well honed manipulatory instincts to take note of aformentioned pre-derilictions
of mine and exploit them to his pointless ends of nothingness, anyway

simply put, all he'd have to do is bite my neck just right and I'd probably do anything, mostly...if he bothered to log my
reaction to the pinched nipples thing who knows what ration of apathy toward life I'd abide.....see I know me and so what do you
think? Would I still be able to get anything done or would I spend all day playing with my nipple rings and so on...........

The question is a bit dramatic, but what I want is your opinion- given an addictive personality and a clear sense of self-awareness, do you think it is safe for me to have this done?

I know, you know, just tell me waht you think Suze. Are there any other aspects of ones personality that you can think of that might play a signifigant part either by their obvious presense or abject abscentia,
in determining whether or not a particular indulgence amy or may not be in one's best interest?

Obviously no one can do my thinking fro me, but I've always had such a respect for yours.
E-mail me, or not....Love Ya! K~


With regard to the goth circuit, I have next to no knowledge whatsoever, funny though, about the only thing I do know about it is what a young guy about 23 once told me about his es, who was goth and who got him into and couldn't seem to do without the hot wax torture thing.....at the time I thought how strange it was for him to be so knowledgeable about such a thing while I, 10 years his senior had yet to try it.

LOoks like nobody here has your difinitive answer BigBeare, if you happen to find out elsewhere, be a sweetie and keep us here at totse appraised of it. I did meet a guy who kept mentioning showing me his cock ring as though once he had I would fall into some sort of hypnotic trance and forget all about any other hype that might of tempered my interest in him.....never did though....so I am still under the impression that that refers to something like the rubberband hard-on for days thing.

And while my ignorance is shining ;-P so brightly, vanilla, I like vanilla, the way you used it does that mean just plain old "missionary position" sex as a mindset by choice or does it refer to sex as it is practiced by those yet to have been/but not opposed to being, exposed to alternate forms
of sex? and as I am fairly sure 'missionary
position" is a laughable generalization how about a clarification, in your opinion, w/ regard to @ what point (anal,oral, group, bi, dp, bdsm, ws...) ??????that vanilla if it
is actually a reference to what has been actively chosen as opposed to what's been openly discussed, ceases to be vanilla?

information por favor......

ps- personally I don't think that there is a man who wouldn't enjoy being penetrated, as long as it was done w/ care, lust and love. any feedback on that one?

Gee, it sure would be fun to have Lokil pipe up w/ his usual banter on that one........
well, I won't get me started *most wicked of thunderous laughs* hhhhhhrrmmmmmmmm, te he he
 #19 
Old 2001-04-15, 17:38
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

Spiffy, yes, personally, I would be hard pressed to go that extreme, but, I can understand it.. I think everyone's bodies are different, personally I think my own devotion to pain stems from the fact that I have rather large breasts, which aren't that sensitive, so pain is the best way to stimulate them, whereas some women can get off merely by having them caressed.. Varying degrees of sensitivity, which I can imagine being extended to other areas of the body, and you can understand that to SOME people the pain must feel really good..

Winki, well, Hmmmm.. I dunno, I mean, 90% of the time I don't think about the piercing or even notice it.. but there is that delicious 10% where it is more sensitive.. Personally I find that the pleasureable part of a pierced nipple comes from the fact that it's more sensitive to friction than it's non-pierced counterpart, so wearing clothes, and say, having someone rub their palms over that area feels vvvv nice..
I too have an addictive personality (and was told so by a doctor age 12 no less)..

I can't answer this question for you winki, because obviously I'm not you, but be aware that if you like pain there, for the first week or two apre-piercing, you'll be basically horny the entire time.. The actual event is pretty fun too.. watching someone stick a fucking huge needle through your nipple..

Also, I recommend if you get it done, ask them to put a bar in, rather than a ring.. It will heal quicker, because the jewelry is less likely to move..

I think though, other than the things I mentioned, you'll be all right, it doesn't make THAT much difference.. (not as much say, as a clitoral piercing does/may - wouldn't know, don't have one, have thought about it though)..

But that's only my experience.. for you it could be more intense.. could be less..

And yep, I'll mail you, I missed ya winki .. random shitty things in my life could use your unique perspective, for one, I'm hoping for a miracle of some kind (yep, atheist looking for miracles, will wonders never cease?)..

 #20 
Old 2001-04-15, 20:54
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

quote:
Originally posted by Suziegirl:
Spiffy, yes, personally, I would be hard pressed to go that extreme, but, I can understand it.. I think everyone's bodies are different, personally I think my own devotion to pain stems from the fact that I have rather large breasts, which aren't that sensitive, so pain is the best way to stimulate them, whereas some women can get off merely by having them caressed.. Varying degrees of sensitivity, which I can imagine being extended to other areas of the body, and you can understand that to SOME people the pain must feel really good..


If you mean understand in the sense that I can acknowledge it, accept it, not think someone must be completely psychotic or otherwise imbalanced to enjoy it.. yes.

If you mean being able to empathize with the person who likes it.. no. Pain has never bothered me much, but to me, dealing with such severity is something to do when one feels the need to prove they can take it.. in that sense, I can see it. Taking pleasure in showing that toughness, I can also understand. Try as I might, though (and really, I've tried, if only to achieve that understanding), I just can not equate that sort of pain with enjoyment. I s'pose we all have our limitations.
 #21 
Old 2001-04-15, 22:22
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

I just think that if I can find any kind of pain enjoyable, I can see that others may be physiologically or psychologically inclined to find pleasure in the more extreme forms.. that's all I meant really
 #22 
Old 2001-04-16, 01:09
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

Oh.. well, then to condense the last post..

Me too.
 #23 
Old 2001-04-16, 10:41
BigBeare BigBeare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

I'm happy that I brought out a worthwhile discussion here. (Reminds me of the old &totse BBS of a bygone era.)

Anyhow, as to the one poster who theorized why guys talk to me about their innermost sexual stuff, I hadn't figured that into the equation, but I guess you're right -- I'm easy to talk to, and people know that I have a kink background, though I'm not really kinky now. (Must be going through a vanilla phase.) So, maybe the fact that 2 guys told me about this might be due to my ability to get them to open up, rather than a propensity for straight guys in general to like having their dicks and balls hurt.

Phew!

Anyhow, as to the pain/pleasure thing, in my s/m experiments I noticed that there is a fine line between pleasure and pain, and that pain on the border can feel very pleasurable to me.

There's also this thing about the way some people are wired -- some people feel pain as pleasure. This may account for the guys who got the pain of spankings and whippings associated with parental attention, so that now, they identify pain with getting the attention they crave. This may, in fact, be why some people commit crimes that keep landing them in jail.
 #24 
Old 2001-04-16, 20:47
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
*repeats, "There's nothing wrong with what other people do. There's nothing wrong with what other people do. There's nothing wrong with what other people do. There's noth.."*



Now I understand where your value system is coming from...Took me almost a year, but I found you out.

------------------
You're in a laundry room, You're in a laundry room, the clue just came to you? Oh.
 #25 
Old 2001-04-17, 04:11
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:
Now I understand where your value system is coming from...Took me almost a year, but I found you out.


Again, you manage to baffle me.

Oct 2000 -> Apr 2001 = six months

Sarcasm is my value system?

Well.. that just might be right.
 #26 
Old 2001-04-17, 04:24
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

I didn't register when I first found the site.

No, not sarcasm. Ok, thanks for telling me it was sarcasm. I thought it was an example of you just blindly giving credo to whatver anyone says. Cause "Spiffy doesn't believe in value systems that could ever have more substance than himself"
 #27 
Old 2001-04-17, 11:49
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

Spiffy's got substance!?!?!?!?!

Enough w/ the kudos then, kick!!!!!!!

------------------
=/\_ _/\=
>~(*)(*)~<
>>>(>Y<)<<<
 #28 
Old 2001-04-17, 20:07
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

Ow!

Maybe sarcasm was the wrong word to describe what you quoted- that would suggest I don't think anyone can do what they want to themselves, and I do. As far as me giving credo.. go look up the definition of the word credo. It would be very hard for me to give.

My new belief system is winki's foot. It definitely has substance. *rubs leg*
 #29 
Old 2001-04-17, 21:20
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

I'am wondering in a vague sort of way abo getting my cock pierced but this is utterly different from Cock and Ball Torture that stuff does hurt, it does hurt alot. The pain releases endorphines, your bodies natural heroin supply only this is more powerful b/c it it taliored to your bodies exsact needs (brain receptors), that makes you feel euphoric and high - when coupled with sexual stimulation this produces incrediable orgasms

Now look here who found they had a friend who was into hevey cock and ball as well as being a biology graduate. Its amazing the people you know isn't it!!!!!!

~Kameron
It know it hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle without a seat, but it hurts. - Lt. Frank Drebin, The Naked Gun

 #30 
Old 2001-04-17, 22:08
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

credo means belive or "I believe"

Guess I was right if you cleverly bypassed my claim!

Buhahaha!
 #31 
Old 2001-04-18, 00:52
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

My foot may never forgive me, but I'll take my chances...Always gotta be so honest;P

Anyway I was trying to make a funny i.e.
Spiffy's got substance(like the illicit type)
I know he doesn't really, at least I think I know that...in any event what I meant was

"What!!! Spiffys got shit and all he give s me is kudos? Kick down Spiffy, kick down!"

That was my little funny, ahem so anyway...
Aw hell, must be my foot in my mouth, can't think of a thing to say

Oh I know how about "who will guard the guards" in Latin!

I say that, just don't remember how
 #32 
Old 2001-04-18, 04:53
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:
credo means belive or "I believe"

Guess I was right if you cleverly bypassed my claim!

Buhahaha!



I'm not trying to nitpick, but you're still not making any sense. How, precisely, am I going to give belief to anyone? Now, if you're new to the English language and meant, instead, that I believe what anyone says.. you're suggesting that I shouldn't believe that this guy's been told by two people they like getting their package smacked around? Why would he lie? Does it even matter? It's made for an interesting thread.

BTW, from dictionary.com:

1. A creed.
2. Credo
The Apostles' Creed or the Nicene Creed.
The musical setting for the Apostles' Creed or the Nicene Creed, as in a choral Mass.
 #33 
Old 2001-04-18, 08:29
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

www.m-w.com

Middle English, from Latin, I believe

 #34 
Old 2001-04-18, 09:44
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

Creed, credo...
Frankly, my damn, I don't give a deer!
Baaaah!

------------------
The Rev Spooner says I am a Shining Wit
 #35 
Old 2001-04-18, 10:58
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

Spiffy, no one ever calls you on your shit. All I was trying to say is that you are a liberal feeling wierd about cock and ball torture and still you wouldn't say anything about it.
 #36 
Old 2001-04-18, 17:58
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cock & Ball Torture

Thanks for the link. (seriously)

*sigh* Enough with the labeling.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics