|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-04-08, 11:56
|
divad812 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Is this really cheating?
I am happily married to a great girl who loves sex. However I get an itch to play with another piece of ass once in a while. I find a Sports Rub place and get a hand release. Never do anythiging else but I love watching a strange babe jerk me off. I don't do it often, every couple of months or so. Is this so bad? What do other guys in my situation do?
------------------ Try it, you may like it...
|
|
#2
 2001-04-08, 12:56
|
Kameron 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
Yep that's cheating, why the hell do you need to ask. Some people think that looking at other women is cheating, now I wouldn't go that far. But the question is does is matter in *your* relationship. It wouldn't be a problem in mine as long as I was honest about it.
How do you feel about your girl paying some bloke to frig her off?
------------------ ~Kameron Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
|
|
#3
 2001-04-08, 23:38
|
HUMAN_GOURD 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
I agree with Kameron. You should be honest about it. If you tell her about and she doesn't go at your zipper with a steak knife I'd say you'll be fine.
|
|
#4
 2001-04-09, 00:51
|
Kameron 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
We do have to be careful here are careful here Gourd, I mean some girls would prefer not to know. I don't really understand why but there you go. Can anyone enlighten me on this point?
------------------ ~Kameron Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
|
|
#5
 2001-04-09, 03:08
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
Some people just aren't able to handle complete truth. There's as many reasons as there are people who are that way.
Handjob, you may not want to mention it; but, in fairness to your wife (especially if you love her and she's so great), stop doing it until you talk to her about her thoughts on doing anything with other people. If you can't show that little bit of willpower, frankly, you probably don't deserve any girl you could classify as "great".
|
|
#6
 2001-04-09, 05:34
|
divad812 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
Hey Kameron, the idea of my wife paying some guy to frig her off is such a turn on, however she is not at all open minded to that type of sex. I on the other hand would get a kick out of having a more sexual open relationship, but that is because I am a man and men , in general, can have sex without making a big emotional attatchmant about it. Men are able to seperate physical sex from emotional attatchment better then most women. Do you agree? This is one of the big differenced between men and women I can't believe all you people who think my hand jobs are something to talk about with my girl. She would have a fit. I am hurting no one at all. It is only a cheep thrill not a relationship.
[This message has been edited by divad812 (edited 04-09-2001).]
|
|
#7
 2001-04-09, 08:19
|
Dark_Destiny 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
Now if some guy was using sport rub or whatever to finger your girl would you consider it cheating.
|
|
#8
 2001-04-09, 21:06
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
Your relationship doesn't revolve around you and your desires, dude, it revolves around both of you. If you already know that she doesn't like the idea of an open sexual relationship, then every time you get one of those chicks to jack you off, you're disrespecting her. Regardless of right, wrong, good, bad, you are disrespecting your wife by not giving two shits about what she thinks.
I'm not saying you should stop, or even care. It's not my place to do so. But think about it the next time the urge strikes. Maybe, if it's something different you're after, you could channel that energy focused on getting off via another girl into designing a special, off the hook night for you and your wife.
|
|
#9
 2001-04-10, 02:44
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
quote: Originally posted by divad812: I am a man and men, in general, can have sex without making a big emotional attatchmant about it. Men are able to seperate physical sex from emotional attatchment better then most women.
Talk about yourself all you want, but don't stereotype the rest of us. ------------------ Leading Social Alchemy; Turning our leaden exestence into a golden tomorrow
|
|
#10
 2001-04-10, 03:46
|
Kameron 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
quote: Originally posted by divad812: Hey Kameron, the idea of my wife paying some guy to frig her off is such a turn on, however she is not at all open minded to that type of sex.
I don't understand how you can marry a girl without talking about these kinda things! quote: I on the other hand would get a kick out of having a more sexual open relationship
And these Kinda things didn't you talk about what you like and dislike what turns you on and not? I can't imagine not knowing these things about any of my parteners and most of my close friends. quote: that is because I am a man and men , in general, can have sex without making a big emotional attatchmant about it. Men are able to seperate physical sex from emotional attatchment better then most women.
Plenty of women Fuck 4 Fun its just when they are doing it they don't tend to confuse it with love the way men are (sterotypically?) shown as doing. quote: This is one of the big differenced between men and women.
There are many more differences than that. Kameron inspects his girl friend carefully to check. yep and I'm really not being flipent here. quote: I can't believe all you people who think my hand jobs are something to talk about with my girl. She would have a fit.
I thought you said you'd like to be able to talk (have a more open rel...) with her about these things? quote: I am hurting no one at all. It is only a cheep thrill not a relationship.
So then it doesn't matter if you tell her, right? If you don't think she'd understand then she doesn't understand you in which case why the fuck are you married, It wuzn't arranged wuz it. Ok now I am being flippent. Hey you out there. Do you think I'm asking to much that there should be some under standing between couples? ~Kameron Post is packaged by intellectual volume, not weight. Some settling of contents may have occurred during transmission.
|
|
#11
 2001-04-10, 09:30
|
krazd 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
go for it dude, get a hand job when ever the felling arises, if you think it would upset her, what she dont know wont hurt her, i wouldn't care if my g/f went and got fingerd if thats all it was,
|
|
#12
 2001-04-10, 22:40
|
Bingo! 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
Its cheating because you have to lie and that's that (non-disclosure because you're afraid is a form of lying).
|
|
#13
 2001-04-11, 04:36
|
divad812 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
I must say I never expected so many opinions on the matter. Though I can't agree with many I do find it interesting and worth considering for future behaviors. I guess I am just a horney bastard and thats all there is to it. If I could live my fantasy I would be single with lots of hot women to have sex with. Yet this "is" a fantasy. Most of my single friends don't live a life like that. I have things real good at home and don't wish to change things. I have no intention of seeking anyone else out for a relationship. But, I do a great job convincing myself of the harmlessness of my hand jobs. ..
------------------ Try it, you may like it...
|
|
#14
 2001-04-11, 17:06
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
Convincing is good. Keep it up, and someday you might be able to convince yourself that it was all worth it when your wife is crying, screaming, or both (depending on what kind of person she is) when she finds out.
|
|
#15
 2001-04-13, 06:25
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
What are you paying the Sports Rub chicks? Job like that they must be making money hand over fist  ------------------ I would rather be a smartass than a dumbass
|
|
#16
 2001-04-14, 01:07
|
Kameron 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
hahahaha
I don't think you mean "making money hand over fist" more like ........
OK you got there b4 me. we are talking about a hand job here.
------------------ ~Kameron Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
|
|
#17
 2001-04-15, 01:36
|
WoodyWoodpecker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
Im happily married to a great lass and i luv her to bits but im a man and women should know how we feel about sex and yes i would fuck the ass of any bitch which crossed my path even the ugly sweaty fat tramps coz they give the best fucks in my opinion and they happily swallow the jizz coz they know they cant get any cunt else.
|
|
#18
 2001-04-15, 02:45
|
Suziegirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
Turnabout is fair play, don't ever bother to complain if your wife/girlfriend does those things to you.
|
|
#19
 2001-04-15, 04:41
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
quote: Originally posted by WoodyWoodpecker: Im happily married to a great lass and i luv her to bits but im a man and women should know how we feel about sex and yes i would fuck the ass of any bitch which crossed my path even the ugly sweaty fat tramps coz they give the best fucks in my opinion and they happily swallow the jizz coz they know they cant get any cunt else.
What's with this we shit? If I could honestly say, "Im happily married to a great lass and i luv her to bits", I wouldn't be banging any piece of ass I saw..
|
|
#20
 2001-04-15, 13:44
|
WoodyWoodpecker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
Not my fault i love fannys and want to fuck every fanny i see. At least when i die and go to heaven if theres such a place and god says did you have a good life i will say yeah i was married to a great lass but i got to fuck the ass of a load of bitches. Variety is the spice of life m8 and even if our lass wants to fuck loads of guys she can as long as i can watch her while im getting blowed off some cheap bitch.
|
|
#21
 2001-04-20, 06:35
|
Die Sucka 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
its not cheating if you spread peanut butter on your balls and let your dog lick it off.
|
|
#22
 2001-04-20, 10:30
|
Rob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
quote: Originally posted by Die Sucka: its not cheating if you spread peanut butter on your balls and let your dog lick it off.
until he bites.......... ------------------ Sic biscuitus disintegrat! (That's the way the cookie crumbles!)
|
|
#23
 2001-04-20, 17:48
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is this really cheating?
Heheh TO continue quoteing stoopid lines from roadtrip while were on the subject.
Where you in a different area code while getting the handjob cause its not cheating if the two of you are in different area codes.
The logic behind this I must say seems VERY Minimal.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|